new police chief
obsevation deck

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 16, 2012
Just read in the herald the city manager named the new police chief. I have to.say I was disappointed to hear that another retired dps employee was named. I guess the city manager either had few choices or is clueless on what a new police chief should be. The fact that.he focused more in his career on other duties instead of supervision will show up.pretty quickly. Between all the rules of civil service, and learning how to be a police chief for pd, he wont be here more than three years. You would.think the city manger would have learned from the other two dps guys who didnt work out. What a shame that all those people at.DRPD will.have to wait another cycle of chiefs before they possibly see their department progress.

United States

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Is it ray hdz
The Who

Del Rio, TX

#4 Dec 16, 2012
as in Who cares.
Association accolade

Lockhart, TX

#5 Dec 19, 2012
It's nice to see that our DRPOA group has come to an agreement and changed our minds at the last minute to support the new police chief. The president in our group was very special and helpful in convincing all association members to support Mr. Debrow instead of the other candidates. It appears that he was right and we have started off in a good direction with our nice new leader. Accolades to Mr. President Roman for treating us all to a nice dinner with the chief and admitting to making a good decision and convincing the crew that this was a great move. DRPOA loves you Mr. Roman.

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Ha Not ray
Spell check

Lockhart, TX

#7 Dec 19, 2012
No wonder you are one unhappy police officer you don't know how to spell "observation deck".

Del Rio, TX

#8 Dec 19, 2012
I bet the new chief knows how to read and hs read Roman's letter to the newspaper saying they want Favela to be chief.

Lockhart, TX

#9 Dec 19, 2012
wondering wrote:
I bet the new chief knows how to read and hs read Roman's letter to the newspaper saying they want Favela to be chief.
Your right what a change on a dime. Why did they change sides so quick after spending money on ads in the newspaper?
Loyalty goes 2 inches

Lockhart, TX

#10 Dec 19, 2012
I hope Mr. Favela can see the loyalty of his supporters and how fast they will flip to their advantage and leave their original candidate hanging in the wind like a pair of old dirty and nasty sweaty a$$ drawwws if ya know what I mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craigslist personals 11 min bradyntylor 2
Come on Jesus your a criminal 21 min Waste 3
Any guys dtf 25 min Cheddar 4
Danny puente 35 min moneyteam 1
any women as horny as I am?? (Dec '14) 51 min Rebecca ortiz 15
What happens/steps happen after divorce is filed 53 min Grow up 11
Chango Zuniga 58 min Angel 9

Del Rio Jobs

Personal Finance

Del Rio Mortgages