sound system installation

sound system installation

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

fuu123

Del Rio, TX

#1 Sep 18, 2012
where can i get my sound system installed professionally and around what price range?
Ara installs

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Do you have all the materials to install it? I can do it... Just let me know if your intersted?
Audio installs

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2012
sound system can mean a variety of things car audio, home theatre, dj equip ...???

Ive done quite a few installs with great outcomes in several vehicles . If interested let me know.
new

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Con el Cubano! His always at river city
yea

Del Rio, TX

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Don't go to art tre, he does trashy work & is bad business.He will eventually close down he always does.
Soooo

Dallas, TX

#8 Sep 19, 2012
where, email? Something !

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Don't go to Pro Audio. Over price everything.

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 19, 2012
^ Yup!
yup yup

Atlanta, GA

#12 Sep 19, 2012
art does ok work. its just to bad he always smells like beer and drinks 24/7 not to mention he's fat and ugly. when I went with my bf he was jus looking at me. he jus gives me the creeps and his friend with the hairy mustache in the blue lowrider truck thew justt keep looking in the car ewwwww
GeT_iT_StrAigHt

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2012
yup yup wrote:
art does ok work. its just to bad he always smells like beer and drinks 24/7 not to mention he's fat and ugly. when I went with my bf he was jus looking at me. he jus gives me the creeps and his friend with the hairy mustache in the blue lowrider truck thew justt keep looking in the car ewwwww
Ummm its NOT a low rider its BAGGED & if Art does "bad" jobs he wouldnt have a shop PERIOD! If you've got a problem next time get off & let them know upfront! Dont be posting crap making them sound like creeps! FYI: you go to get audio jobs done not to marry the guys there GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT & P.S. GROW BALLS !!!!
jingles

Stone Mountain, GA

#15 Sep 23, 2012
Art is the only guy tht does custom boxes in town lol. All the other crap is wack
robert

Pearsall, TX

#16 Sep 23, 2012
do it yourself and save money buy a good voltmeter, solder equipment, some heat shrink, zip ties, and use google! order all your kits specific to your vehicle might be expensive but it is easier to install and remove
robert

Pearsall, TX

#17 Sep 23, 2012
also if you do go to someone and they start busting out connectors and crimping tools tell them you want it soldered, if they wrap w electrical tape ask them to use a small zip tie around it so it doesnt peel off and cause a short.....welcome
TeamRockford4Lif e

Dallas, TX

#18 Sep 23, 2012
Hey don't talk smack about Art from TRE he's a great installer and he's knows his shit with plenty of happy custormers with trophys too prove it, he's the only guy in del rio not trying to scam you and actually cares what you put in your ride. So he kicks back at his shop after hours and drinks a couple who doesn't. And too the yup yup post did you go and ask about in install or a date grow up stuckup bitches who think your the shit!!!! Much love Art you keep doin you
interested

Del Rio, TX

#20 Sep 23, 2012
Where is arts shop located at? Word around that he does good work
yup yup

Arlington, TX

#21 Oct 1, 2012
I do not care what kinda vehicle it is, and no I wont grow balls I'm a female, and hell no I did notgo ask him on a date . And I did say he did ok work I'm not dissing his skills my bf loves the work he did I jus said he and his ugly friend creeped me out that's all. last time you all hear from me I promise. Good luck God bless<3
bad

Del Rio, TX

#22 Oct 3, 2012
Art sux all he does is take credit for other peoples work like the trophies ect.... The work that I have seen from him & what I mean work where he actually did it himself is usually crappy, dirty, isn't installed right, cutting corners everywhere sometimes even wires showing. Yea all the other installers in town that have been around & still around & have never closed down like he has plenty times just kno him as talk. Even low profile installers say that about him, even the people who have worked & still work with him say that... Sad but true... art is lucky no one has beaten him up for some his bad work out there.
bad

Del Rio, TX

#23 Oct 3, 2012
* alot of his bad work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karina Gaytan 20 min wife gaitan 8
$8000 signing bonus 1 hr ECZ3 32
favorite song lyrics 1 hr sng 7
Pamela big heb 2 hr Haha 8
nicest a** in del rio 2 hr Ridd 6
I love my wife 2 hr Gone 6
kudos, VVRMC! (Jul '13) 2 hr Respect 18
vvrmc ceo 5 hr Evil 45

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web