Lmao

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 10, 2012
So I heard he's finally going to prison but now he's going for stealing. Lol woman beater, thief...ya he's every woman's dream.
and

Del Rio, TX

#2 Dec 10, 2012
And u are any better how?! Cuz ur every womans dream putting down another man?!
and

Del Rio, TX

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Or every mans dream, idk if ur male or female
Lmao

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 10, 2012
and wrote:
And u are any better how?! Cuz ur every womans dream putting down another man?!
Lmao hmm let's see...putting down a piece of crap like Luis VS someone whi is known for beating women and about to go to prison for theft. Ya that's a tough choice. Lol How am I better you ask? For starters I make enough money to buy whatever I want therefore I don't have to steal. I don't punch women and I have my own place and not about to live in a jail cell. I'd say the choice is clear. Even choosing a loser that lives at home with his mom is a better choice than Luis. Atleast he doesn't punch women in the face and isn't about to get ass raped in prison. Lol
boom

Del Rio, TX

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Hmm seems like u think women care about things like tht, a woman luvs out of pure love of a person not wat he has or his past,..
Wow

Houston, TX

#6 Dec 10, 2012
boom wrote:
Hmm seems like u think women care about things like tht, a woman luvs out of pure love of a person not wat he has or his past,..
Lmao! He broke his ex GF's jaw and punched another in the face like 6 months ago. It's not like he did it years ago. Not to mention he was just arrested within a month ago for theft and will be going to prison. You're an idiot if you think women don't care about whether or not her BF is a thief and doesn't slap but punch women. You're delusional as hell little girl.
boom

Del Rio, TX

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Goes to show you all dont even know what happened, dont you think hed b locked up asap if it was as bad as yall r making it seem!? Assumptions assumptions... I could go on n on defending... Hes a good guy. U guys dont make urselves seem any different than what ur making him to be.. Talking about other people..
Wow

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2012
boom wrote:
Goes to show you all dont even know what happened, dont you think hed b locked up asap if it was as bad as yall r making it seem!? Assumptions assumptions... I could go on n on defending... Hes a good guy. U guys dont make urselves seem any different than what ur making him to be.. Talking about other people..
Lol he did go to jail for breaking his ex GF's jaw but the other one never pressed charges. I personally saw her bruised face days after. So did she make that up for happen to fall on his fist? He puts on a good front. You think he's gonna go around punching women at random? Lol once he's pushed over the edge, he gets crazy. If you're dating him, don't worry. He'll punch you soon enough and you'll realize it the hard way.
Ha!

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2012
He's not a good guy at all
Wow

San Antonio, TX

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Has he punched any other women?
Ha!

San Antonio, TX

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Wow wrote:
Has he punched any other women?
Yup!
bigd

United States

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Man all people do is talk mad sh*t! Luis is my Home boy so quit talking bad!
Lmao

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jan 13, 2013
bigd wrote:
Man all people do is talk mad sh*t! Luis is my Home boy so quit talking bad!
How is it talking shit when it's true? He literally punched those women. He's too afraid to fight a real man so he hits women.
goodyear

Del Rio, TX

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Maybe,his x need that she a b%%%% just like her sister the one who see a mary guy
Lmao

Houston, TX

#15 Jan 13, 2013
goodyear wrote:
Maybe,his x need that she a b%%%% just like her sister the one who see a mary guy
Holy shit, where did you go to school?? "The one who see a mary guy"? Lmao...what about the other girl who he punched because some guy confronted him about trying to talk shit the guy on FB? When confronted he acted like a scared little bitch and denied it then later punched the girl because he was too much of a pussyyyyy to even talk shit back to the guy. Either way no man should ever punch a woman. Pussiessss do that.
goodyear

Del Rio, TX

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Well they r both biccccc
wow

United States

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Lmao wrote:
So I heard he's finally going to prison but now he's going for stealing. Lol woman beater, thief...ya he's every woman's dream.
why do u hate luis so much? I'm curious to know why you always have to post stuff about him. He was such a cool nice kid in school :-(
Yup

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Anyone that puts a hand a women is not a nice guy... He has issues
Hustla

United States

#19 Jan 24, 2013
HES A SNITCH ITS ABOUT TIME HES GONNA DO TIME HE AINT A TRU HOMIE TO ANYBODY HES QUICK TO SNITCH SO NOBODY SHOULD TRUST HIM HES FAKE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer "jenny" carvajal 5 min mike 3
Cristina Garcia 38 min Geras 9
Jorge & Lucy 40 min Christy 12
Renne R Mireles 1 hr piter 17
cecilia de la garza 1 hr Ceci 3
Garza Favoritism 2 hr Gerardo 2
b29 night club cockroaches 2 hr sherifg 4
FEDEX package stolen from front porch (Dec '13) 14 hr Deepak Chopra 32
Del Rio Dating
Find my Match