“Valley Of Death”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

The Kingdom of GOD Is At Hand

#23 Jun 18, 2011
letsgo wrote:
one firecracker please
You have NO idea. I haven't heard from the last person I lit. LMBO! Coming up ...

Cheers, WAAT

“Right_Way loves The Right One ”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24 Jun 19, 2011
letsgo wrote:
one firecracker please
Oh,No,Not here too. Uhhh,You might not want to do that..Things have been happening in the Somerset KY bar that you don't want to remember..Don't pick up that glass Sir/Ma'am? oh,OHHHHH,NOOOOO...

“CANDY IS DANDY”

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

BUT LIQUOR IS QUICKER

#25 Jun 19, 2011
I'll take a double of whatever Right Way is having.
lol...

Level 8

Location hidden

#26 Jun 19, 2011
Spartan 2 wrote:
I'll take a double of whatever Right Way is having.
lol...
Hey,I'm just sticking to the lemon water...Strange things start happening ....I just came over from the singles bar in Somerset..Mercy,I don't get paid enough from Bartender..And Bartender can just know, I'm on break! That Ellie May came in 2 days ago,lookin for someone that wasn't kin,Cause Granny and Her Paw,want her to add branches to the family tree before it goes to stump,Today she's married and I never saw her leave the club.Deputy Barney Fife comes in Snifflin and playin with that stupid gun,and shot a hole in the Jacuzzi that Bartender was stuck in,Perfesser ended up in,Jethro was taking a bath in,and somehow ladysomerset ended up in the rafters. When she got off the pole in the jello pit is beyond me...All because Ellie is accusing Pepper of wanting her man. Yeah, They had the Firecrackers!! I do believe Pepper had the Club Soda...

Level 8

Location hidden

#27 Jun 19, 2011
Judgment Day Watchman wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll return it when I show up for court, if'n I'm around and in the mooooooooood.
WAAT
Seen the bar in Somerset today? Hmmmm? You owe me a raise.....

“Valley Of Death”

Level 8

#28 Jun 19, 2011
Right_Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Seen the bar in Somerset today? Hmmmm? You owe me a raise.....
No, I haven't. You realize how many bars I take care of. So many that I must be 3 people. LOLOL.

UHhh, I will O.K. the raise. I do believe you must turn your timecard in to the TopMods. LMBO

I signed the wrong name earlier. Geez. JDW21

“Valley Of Death”

Level 8

#29 Jun 19, 2011
Right_Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,I'm just sticking to the lemon water...Strange things start happening ....I just came over from the singles bar in Somerset..Mercy,I don't get paid enough from Bartender..And Bartender can just know, I'm on break! That Ellie May came in 2 days ago,lookin for someone that wasn't kin,Cause Granny and Her Paw,want her to add branches to the family tree before it goes to stump,Today she's married and I never saw her leave the club.Deputy Barney Fife comes in Snifflin and playin with that stupid gun,and shot a hole in the Jacuzzi that Bartender was stuck in,Perfesser ended up in,Jethro was taking a bath in,and somehow ladysomerset ended up in the rafters. When she got off the pole in the jello pit is beyond me...All because Ellie is accusing Pepper of wanting her man. Yeah, They had the Firecrackers!! I do believe Pepper had the Club Soda...
Oh, my goodness. When the cat's away the mice will play. Whose idea was it to put the pole for the pole dancer in the middle of the Jello pit. And now pagan is concerned about the snapping turtles in there. Geez R_W, however do you manage?? Keep it up, heheh .... JDW21

Level 8

Location hidden

#30 Jun 19, 2011
Judgment Day Watchman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't. You realize how many bars I take care of. So many that I must be 3 people. LOLOL.
UHhh, I will O.K. the raise. I do believe you must turn your timecard in to the TopMods. LMBO
I signed the wrong name earlier. Geez. JDW21
Now look here Bartender,You give my timecard to the TopMod,You give me a raise,Or else I'll go leave Jethro in charge for ya...Hows that sound?

“CANDY IS DANDY”

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

BUT LIQUOR IS QUICKER

#31 Jun 19, 2011
Right_Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like someone spiked the Drinks with something other than Alcohol. Hhmmm, no lemon water for me, thank you.
Cognac will be fine.

“Wal Mart Sucks!”

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Seminole Canyon

#32 Jun 19, 2011
Its 5 O'Clock somewhere!

“SINNER”

Level 8

Iron Sharpeneth Iron

#33 Jun 20, 2011
Right_Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Now look here Bartender,You give my timecard to the TopMod,You give me a raise,Or else I'll go leave Jethro in charge for ya...Hows that sound?
Tell me, have you seen one single TopMod since they were gathered around the Jello pit threatening to condemn it? I haven't. They all vanished from every Forum since that unforgettable day. I just hope Ellie Mae didn't put her alligator in there again.

Welllllll, WAAT

Level 8

Location hidden

#34 Jun 20, 2011
We Are Almost There wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, have you seen one single TopMod since they were gathered around the Jello pit threatening to condemn it? I haven't. They all vanished from every Forum since that unforgettable day. I just hope Ellie Mae didn't put her alligator in there again.
Welllllll, WAAT
No, I have not.Funny how that came about ,now isn't it..Hmmmm.
Haven't seen hide nor hair of Ellie May.Or the alligator..ALLIGATOR?

Level 8

Location hidden

#35 Jun 20, 2011
Indigo007 wrote:
Its 5 O'Clock somewhere!
Bartender!! There is a snake in the bar.A snake I tell ya.Doooo somethingggg.EEEKKK!

“SINNER”

Level 8

Iron Sharpeneth Iron

#36 Jun 20, 2011
Right_Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Bartender!! There is a snake in the bar.A snake I tell ya.Doooo somethingggg.EEEKKK!
I think he's just bringing you an apple, young lady.

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Yes?

WAAT

“I'm a Tool”

Level 2

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#37 Jun 22, 2011
Hello everybody just stopped by for a quick 20

Level 8

Location hidden

#39 Jun 22, 2011
<quoted text>
I think he's just bringing you an apple, young lady.
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Yes?
WAAT
OK,But I'm warning you,My staff looks like a garden hoe.
Hehe

San Antonio, TX

#40 Jun 22, 2011
?

“SINNER”

Level 8

Iron Sharpeneth Iron

#41 Jun 22, 2011
Right_Way wrote:
<quoted text>
OK,But I'm warning you,My staff looks like a garden hoe.
We lost em on that one I tell ya! heheheh

Why are you not at the bar tending?

WAAT

Level 8

Location hidden

#42 Jun 22, 2011
Hehe wrote:
?
?,?

Level 8

Location hidden

#43 Jun 22, 2011
<quoted text>
We lost em on that one I tell ya! heheheh
Why are you not at the bar tending?
WAAT
I'm on break.How much trouble can they get into right now?Perfessor and GS are doing the Jitterbug..
Oh,OHHHHHHH..Yeah,back to work..Geez...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniela weaver 15 min friend 2
Jehovah witnesses religion 24 min Get a life 71
Moms and there bad decisions 42 min pu te tas 14
Jessica Guerra 56 min Miss 1
Zetas at Whitehorse 1 hr the watch-er 25
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Waco 1909 22,567
Verónica Moreno vs edie Guadarrama 1 hr Surprise 2
Mayor Supports Corruption 19 hr Garcia 35
•••
•••

Del Rio Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Del Rio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE