Next Last
Amber

Del Rio, TX

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Anyone?
Mr wise

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2012
McDonalds on veterans is a great job, great pay n benefits its the best job ive ever had
lol

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 3, 2012
I'm pimping the Stripes gig. Making mad cash fool.
Looking

Atlanta, GA

#4 Nov 4, 2012
You do not make mad cash at stripes or McDonalds. Truth be told, there's not too many good jobs in del rio without some kind of education.
Beer

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2012
I heard they pay like 45-47k a year for drivers at Budweiser.
Djlee

Dallas, TX

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Start ur own non profit organization and keep all the funds
collie
#7 Nov 4, 2012
how much does PD make? And Fire Dept ?
Hmm

Del Rio, TX

#8 Nov 4, 2012
As a non profit, u have to compete with the 1000000 other non profits that also try to get money
clary

Del Rio, TX

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Go thru the workforce. And at least McDonalds and Stripes are jobs and not unemployment!
Jason

Del Rio, TX

#10 Nov 5, 2012
try to get welfare, housing and food stamps, it's the easiest way to live.
lol

Houston, TX

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Looking wrote:
You do not make mad cash at stripes or McDonalds. Truth be told, there's not too many good jobs in del rio without some kind of education.
Hey Looking, its a relatively new concept to Del Rio...it's called sarcasm. However with limited education it is a job and better than being on unemployment or welfare. I actually applaud those that work, it is sad to see the condition that some folks around here live in.
delgado

Belton, TX

#12 Nov 5, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Looking, its a relatively new concept to Del Rio...it's called sarcasm. However with limited education it is a job and better than being on unemployment or welfare. I actually applaud those that work, it is sad to see the condition that some folks around here live in.
I'd rather collect unemployment..than flip burgers at McDonald's.. especially if it pays way more...that's just common sense
omg

Houston, TX

#13 Nov 5, 2012
delgado wrote:
<quoted text> I'd rather collect unemployment..than flip burgers at McDonald's.. especially if it pays way more...that's just common sense
It's folks like you that are bankrupting the country, what a loser! Let me guess, you sit on your front porch drinking 40's while everybody else goes to work!!
Jason

Del Rio, TX

#14 Nov 5, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
It's folks like you that are bankrupting the country, what a loser! Let me guess, you sit on your front porch drinking 40's while everybody else goes to work!!
Don't knock the 40's they're a huge tool for relaxation after a day of trying to fill out a job application. Problem is that everytime i get a government check, i stop filling out the darn applications.
T.I

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2012
LMFAO! That was some funny shit Jason!
Jason

Del Rio, TX

#16 Nov 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="T.I"]LMFAO! That was some funny shit Jason![/QUOTE]

You should swing by my house sometime, i have a scattered 4 bedroom housing unit i live in. BBQ almost every other day, Football on a 60' is beast!
chiludo

Houston, TX

#17 Nov 5, 2012
collie wrote:
how much does PD make? And Fire Dept ?
The same as a cashier at HEB.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 5, 2012
i dont know ask MItt Romney he will snap his fingers and find you one!
jesica

United States

#19 Nov 5, 2012
en el golden chick ai esta con todo
AAA

United States

#20 Nov 9, 2012
go to the oils fields..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My wife looks like a slob 36 min Jojo 21
Somone stole my freaking wife 40 min Jojo 5
Male strippers in the area? 41 min Jojo 5
Angelica salinas 54 min Yahosarejusthaters 5
My breath smells pretty sh itty 1 hr Lost 2
Angel Rivera 1 hr Marissa 2
cj and tayler 2 hr taylor perry 8
Shooting 6 hr Jack Crack 16

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web