First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DjD

United States

#1 May 15, 2011
Big Huge Chick that steals nd cant take care of her kid.
Lol

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 22, 2011
I fkn think shes so disgusting && that coke addict jose too
johnnie

El Monte, CA

#4 Nov 22, 2011
omg! are yall serious do yall hate her that much cuz shes doing well and is staying out of trouble. what kind of losers are yall get a job or get a man and stop posting nonsense.... her mom obviously wants to help her out with her son wtf is it to any of yalls business... who cares if shes with a loser bf let her find out on her own
Dj z

El Monte, CA

#5 Nov 22, 2011
So, whats the deal does this chick steal for you guys or what? how do you all know so much about her? does she steal for you all cuz youll cant afford your own shit lmfao. thats what i thought typical shit talkers from Del Rio that have nothing better to do them bullshit like their shit dont stink. maybe if you ppl. would have the balls to use your real names your shit would be put on blast too. are you so miserable that you have to talk about ppls. past to feel good about your damn self what a shame. good luck pathetic ppl. on topics go think some more fken lies lol.
lisa lisa

El Monte, CA

#6 Nov 24, 2011
shes pretty cool i work with her
Anonymous

Eagle Pass, TX

#7 Nov 24, 2011
hey lisa do u or her need cock i givin free cock
Lisa lisa

El Monte, CA

#8 Nov 24, 2011
na sorry im married.. you might want to ask my husband see what he thinks?
Anonymous

Eagle Pass, TX

#9 Nov 24, 2011
im am not gay sorry but thanks
lmfao

Dallas, TX

#10 Nov 24, 2011
I bet this is amarea writtin on her own forum pinche pendeja ve a checarte que tienes sida
real deal

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2011
ahora todas tienen sida o que alo mejor tu lo tienes es mi prima culera. first of all learn how to spell her name then talk your shit thats all your worth for anyways
lmao

United States

#12 Nov 27, 2011
El chiludo mas duro I'm gona give cock to you're mom and sister nd the only chiludo mas duro is in ure ass joto I kno u let a gay guy suck ure little pepe his name is jesse he's a little gay guy
Keysha

El Monte, CA

#13 Nov 27, 2011
chiludo mas duro no trais nada pinche piquin todo minni me haha go screw your momma or some gay guy . more like chiludo mas peludo
nun of yo business

El Monte, CA

#14 Nov 27, 2011
this is not Amaray but, to all you all pathetic losers that have nothing better to do go clean your house, take care of yalls viejos, cook , get a damn job idk go smash yalls sanchos do something constructive better less than sit your fat obese selfs behind a computer and make up shit about ppls. lifes y son viejos de la calle hating on this girl porque she probably has it better than yall bi.tc.hes out there doing nothing with your life.
dude

Leesville, LA

#15 Dec 18, 2011
nosy B**ch needs to mind her own business
Realtalk

Rockport, TX

#16 Jan 15, 2012
she is a dumb slut. such a drama maker. I feel bad for her. Her mom is the one that made them like that... All thier family are sluts. They don't know how to take care of thier children. Thier so ghetto! To the max. Fat bitches! Drama makers 100% & are shop lifters. Me & her went through so much drama. Poor little girls.
Idiota

Dallas, TX

#17 Jun 14, 2012
Real talk sounds like mo mos fat ass....bunch of sizes your not so far behind at least this girl looks good doing wat she does your nasty ass smells like panoch biotch.
Idiota

Dallas, TX

#18 Jun 14, 2012
in this category Your all pathetic
shes a slut

Portland, TX

#19 Jun 14, 2012
she fckn fat and ugly all the guys her mom sold her to were fckn blind thats why she all slutty cuz her mom got her use too cock at such a young age
Del Rio

Eagle Pass, TX

#20 Jun 14, 2012
If you can't spell words correctly, your opinion doesn't matter. Go back to school.
I know

Dallas, TX

#21 Jun 15, 2012
Your all stupid fat ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maricela bozquez (Jul '13) 9 min Peoplearelame 10
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min SamDamnit 18,373
Sammy @ Ram Country 24 min Looks 7
this is so gross jusin castano & keisha hernandez 24 min Peoplearelame 6
Maritza Lopez RAM Country 1 hr Deceit 4
Ruining great home 1 hr Dissapointed 1
New City manager 1 hr Chief of Police 11
Women in affairs 8 hr Ram 7
Mayor Supports Corruption 20 hr none of your busi... 39
•••
•••
•••

Del Rio Jobs

•••