OMG

El Monte, CA

#1 Apr 21, 2012
I seen LeAnn with her ugly butch lesbian lover. WTF? damn did Roy make you go lesbo since he wouldn't be with you again? You two are both effen ugly and gross. But I must say her butch girlfriend could do waaaaayyyyyy better then you Leann and I think butch lesbians are gross. I don't care what people say or think about it, its nasty!
wow

Euless, TX

#2 Apr 21, 2012
I'm not a lesbian but if I ever turned LeAnn is one hot chic.
abc

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2012
Lol
OMG

El Monte, CA

#4 Apr 21, 2012
wow wrote:
I'm not a lesbian but if I ever turned LeAnn is one hot chic.
if you think LeAnn is hot then you must have very low standards. That is so sad for you.
derpina

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Apr 21, 2012
OMG wrote:
I seen LeAnn with her ugly butch lesbian lover. WTF? damn did Roy make you go lesbo since he wouldn't be with you again? You two are both effen ugly and gross. But I must say her butch girlfriend could do waaaaayyyyyy better then you Leann and I think butch lesbians are gross. I don't care what people say or think about it, its nasty!
what do you have against butch lesbians?
wow

Euless, TX

#7 Apr 21, 2012
Maybe its the wrong LeAnn ...
mee

United States

#8 Apr 21, 2012
Butch lezbians are nasty you we're born a effin GIRl !! You got a pu ssy not a di ck act what you were born as not somethin you never will be .. an leanns a butt her face !
OMG

El Monte, CA

#9 Apr 21, 2012
wow wrote:
Maybe its the wrong LeAnn ...
no we all know which LeAnn we are talking about.
hey

Dallas, TX

#10 Apr 21, 2012
"Bro" we are all different, thank god!
crystal

United States

#11 Apr 21, 2012
Its Leann that says her baby daddy is Roy Rosas but her daughter is fricken white, ain't no Mexican in that girl. I've seen Roy's little boy that he has with that cow Priscilla. That little boy IS Roy's. Come on girl WHO IS YOUR REAL BABY DADDY? I say go to maury for a DNA test. I bet that is not his kid.
Ohhhhh

El Monte, CA

#12 Apr 21, 2012
Okay diffrent leannes, hot leanne drives a nive white car
crystal

United States

#13 Apr 21, 2012
Lmfao. Yea way different Leanns, this girl has NOTHING but different nasty people up in her all day everyday. Hoe leann but I think it's her sister le-something she's cool and really nice. They are totally opposite people
Leelee

United States

#15 Apr 24, 2012
Lmao really wtf is it to anyone if im with a guy or a chick.... Who ever made this post sweetie u obviously need to get a life instead of worrying about me and mine oh,and as for Roy not being my baby girls daddy well yes he is but if u dont believe me ..... Guess what I CAN CARE LESS cuz that is also obviously and definetly not your business
Really

El Monte, CA

#16 Apr 24, 2012
Not all kids look exactly like their parents. It is Gods choice who kids look like and what color they will be
Lmao

Del Rio, TX

#17 Apr 24, 2012
I want Leann to ride my co ck.
kobe2212

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Apr 24, 2012
Well well who ever started this gossip about Leeann .... Let me give u some advice learn to spell her name right first , then this smells like nothing but envy and hate why because you probably have a mess up life and leeann has a goodone..... Yeah every time someone is happy with their partners there always has to be a fly in the soup ..... And about her daughter WHAT THE F...K is it to you..... So get a LIFE and get the bud out of Leeann life k you are nothing but a hater and a pretender........and let me tell you Leeann is a beautiful girl not just through the outside but inside too and you ,you must be Fucken ugly through the inside and outside that's why you are hating so get yourself a life and fuck off from Leeann life 
kenghis khan

Del Rio, TX

#19 Aug 24, 2012
That bitch looks like kirby on crack nasty ass hoe no wonder roy left ur dumb ass u were always up his ass and never let hom go up urs dumb trick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's so wrong about a FWB 8 min Slow joe 7
New administrators 8 min dr.s 17
Vanessa Sanchez MURDER 13 min lady 54
I'm the worst husband ever 50 min Probably 30
Liz Castaņeda 1 hr her e 5
Stephany Ramon 1 hr friend 4
Stacey At pro nail 1 hr Damit 1
Rape at high school 5 hr troubled 12
Garabedian Supporter 8 hr 1 71
More from around the web