Maria delacerda and Nicki

Maria delacerda and Nicki

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

numbnuts

Del Rio, TX

#1 Jan 6, 2013
She's all drug addict and full of shish ..tell your husband the truth that you smoke weed and do coke .. and quit embarrassing your self saying you can do it on your own lmao nicki supports your dumb a$$ and u still talk shit about him ...nicki if I where u get rid of her dumb a$$ js
lmfao

Denver, CO

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Its bout time sumone opens his eyes!!! This b***h is as f***n ghetto as they get....she is a srry excuse for a mother n she is a wack job!!! Her husbans deserves better!!! Dude open ur eyes how can u b wit sumbdy who is crazy on drugs n cheats with a nasty a** lesbo b***h!!!!
lol

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 7, 2013
All i can say is...that is 1 fake a** stupid dumb b***h!!! Reality chk b***h u aint all dat!!!
haha

Del Rio, TX

#4 Jan 8, 2013
all this is true.. very true.. fkn dumbass huband.. he must b as crazy as she is.. they fkn deserve eachother.. lmao
lady

Sioux City, IA

#5 Jan 8, 2013
With your "....." and "****" we can tell this is only you commenting on your own shi* lol no one cares what you have to say or this topic would be full of diffrent ppl. Js
beentheredonetha t

Darby, PA

#6 Jan 8, 2013
She is as crazy as they come belive me she aint worth shit now.... back in the day she was a good person but that all went to shit......

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 8, 2013
To crazy I know here all to well......
1 and only maria

Del Rio, TX

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Ohhh wellll welll welll!!!!
Girly

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Oh wow I knew about everything else cause shes told me herself but the drug part I had no clue. Her family is ghetto look at her mom & that little sister of hers that's like 20 going on her 6th kid.
hehe

Del Rio, TX

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Fkn loser as bitch ain't worth shit and she's always been this way.. and she's so proud of it.. today pendeja..
Fake

Denver, CO

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Ur 1 stupid a** gud for nuttn b***h...n u know ur absolutely rite ur no coke head u stupid lesbo luvn slut ur a f***n ice head!!!! N keep on runnin ur f***n mouth u stupid ass f***n pill poppn weed smokn coke snortn ice smokn bipolar crazy a** b***h srry excuse for a mother n i will blast ur dumb fake a** wit ur so called husband!!! Believe me i have nuttn to lose n i will tell Nikki how u would run ur mouth n what u do....sooo who is laughn now!!! Lmfao
Speakdatruth

Houston, TX

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Lol i am do what u have to do I'm not hiding tell Nicky whatever will make u feel better ill make it easy for u here's his number 3136277 this is funny have to hit me though topix lmfao grow up I'm out busy loving my my bipolar life cuz I don't hide that either oh and plz ice never even tried that the only thing u have right is the weed and bipolar lol
bahahahaha

Denver, CO

#15 Jan 9, 2013
NO NEED FOR DA # HAVE IT ALRDY!!! Im sure fake has it too....u thnk ur his # 1 b***h plz!! Plenty hav dat numbr...but he is jus as sik n demented as u!!! LMFAO
Scooby

Bronx, NY

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Nena just ignor everyone not worth it... tell sabrina and mom I said hi.... ;-)
Speakdatruth

Houston, TX

#17 Jan 9, 2013
Bitch I bet yuu have the number hoe that's why there is no need for Nena to give it too yuu cuz yuu a hoe that's the only reason yuu have it and plz learn how to spell do yuu not have nothin else to do fat ass bitch then to jst sit in the computer and talk shit take care of yur life hoe and stop worrying bout hers why does it hurt yuu what she does with her life if she does or doesn't use do drugs it's none of your business so if yuu have the number do somethin hoe yuu ain't got balls cuz yuu talk shit on the computer step up bitch and show us what yuu r really bout dnt be bumping yur gum bitch ass hoe
Awwwee

Denver, CO

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Pobresita la pobre pendeja...... did they hit a nerve....lmao boohoohoo....UR BUSTED UR A LOSER IT IS WHAT IT IS STOP WASTEING EVRYBDYS TIME!!! O YEA N URS TOO.... TRYING TO ACT LIKE U SOO INNOCENT!!!
Angie

Houston, TX

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Everyone should keep their opinions to themselves. Nicki is a very nice person, and although I don't know his wife I know that they are very happy together. Everyone has problems so don't be so quick to judge.
Cindy

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 12, 2013
Nena the good thing is that you have never hide what u are and I bet that ur lovin the attention besides friend druggie or not cheater or not u have always done for Nicky these bitches don't know half of the shit I've been though with him and ur still beside him even when he had nothin pero stay strong girl ur still rockin it te Querro vieja take care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need some attention 12 min Big t 13
Wax? 40 min Tortuga 2
New in town and need drugs 1 hr Nick 13
Lambo in town 1 hr Curious 1
Worthless fathers 1 hr Madmom 5
ambulance service Down Town 2 hr just asking 3
Marylou st 3 hr whoa 2

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance