Loops 79 is a scamdal
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Juan

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 26, 2012
I just went to the googles maps and an made the directions from here to there for where the loops starts and stops. Googles maps goes on Calderon, Gibbs and Veterans Hwy and say 13 minutes to travel. Same time to travels on the loops for me from when I looked at the time! No time saved! What a big jokes! Loops is a scam! Loops is the scam! Totals wasted of moneys!

You do the maps google here to there an see to yourselfs. The shock of scamdal.
Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Loopy loop. Del Rio has no future why do u think an old cat like me retired here. I just wanna bask in the sun.
Dr Evil

United States

#3 Apr 26, 2012
Juan wrote:
I just went to the googles maps and an made the directions from here to there for where the loops starts and stops. Googles maps goes on Calderon, Gibbs and Veterans Hwy and say 13 minutes to travel. Same time to travels on the loops for me from when I looked at the time! No time saved! What a big jokes! Loops is a scam! Loops is the scam! Totals wasted of moneys!
No pendejo, its for the purpose of diverting large trucks out of town. New businesses will also provide jobs for Del Rioans. The wear and tear on Veterans Blvd. Will be minimized. Another reason is for people living or working on both ends of the loop to get across town faster. Therefore, the proper word is "SCAM" not Scamdal, or if I could understand you better. I believe u may be using the word "SCANDAL" but who knows, u probably live in Cienegas, Val Verde, or Sanfe.
gordo

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Apr 26, 2012
Dr Evil wrote:
<quoted text>
No pendejo, its for the purpose of diverting large trucks out of town. New businesses will also provide jobs for Del Rioans. The wear and tear on Veterans Blvd. Will be minimized. Another reason is for people living or working on both ends of the loop to get across town faster. Therefore, the proper word is "SCAM" not Scamdal, or if I could understand you better. I believe u may be using the word "SCANDAL" but who knows, u probably live in Cienegas, Val Verde, or Sanfe.
osea I live in buena Vista naco
Juan

Houston, TX

#5 Apr 26, 2012
Sanfe and I see many trucks on Calderons. I see them right now when I type. Trucks don't take the loops as it is a jokes. Loops takes 13 minutes to cross. Same as traveling the short route on Calderons, Gibbs and Veterans. The worst loops on all of 277 as I have been all over 277. The loops on North Texas are good. This is the big jokes. Regular times for Del Rio.
loopy

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2012
Juan wrote:
Sanfe and I see many trucks on Calderons. I see them right now when I type. Trucks don't take the loops as it is a jokes. Loops takes 13 minutes to cross. Same as traveling the short route on Calderons, Gibbs and Veterans. The worst loops on all of 277 as I have been all over 277. The loops on North Texas are good. This is the big jokes. Regular times for Del Rio.
Who gives a fa ck...so it you 13 mins to get across town. This facking town isn't big at all, so don't take the loop. It just opened up so it'll be a while when the truckers figire it out and start using it. Until then go eat some fruit loops.
Juan

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 26, 2012
loopy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a fa ck...so it you 13 mins to get across town. This facking town isn't big at all, so don't take the loop. It just opened up so it'll be a while when the truckers figire it out and start using it. Until then go eat some fruit loops.
I dont eat Fruits Loops, I like Cap'n Crunches.
tricky

Dallas, TX

#9 Apr 26, 2012
Juan wrote:

The loop was not for you to save time. It was meant to get the semi's off our city roads!
Juan

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 26, 2012
tricky wrote:
<quoted text>
The loop was not for you to save time. It was meant to get the semi's off our city roads!
If the truck save no time then why do they go to the loops 79? The loops 79 is of nosense and a waste on moneys total!
tricky

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 26, 2012
IT WASN'T MEANT FOR SAVING TIME. IT WAS MEANT FOR SAVING MONEY ON HAVING TO REPAVE OUR ROADS IN TOWN OVER AND OVER DUE TO THE SEMI'S!
loopy

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont eat Fruits Loops, I like Cap'n Crunches.
Ahh...cap'n crunchies, yes they're good.
gordo

Eagle Pass, TX

#13 Apr 26, 2012
tricky wrote:
<quoted text>
trucks still need to fuel up . So they still go into town
FeralFeline

Del Rio, TX

#14 Apr 26, 2012
drove thru the loop last night. its a nice road. Have to agree with what the other cat who said "once the truckers figure it out"
however it may have been built a little prematurely
Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Apr 26, 2012
Wow never seen people so fond of a new road. I am sorry Del Rioans but this is highly hilarious for out of towners. It is like you all still ride horses and buggies !
Level 2

Location hidden

#16 Apr 26, 2012
Dr Evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha the wear and tear? Wtf? That road probably only sees like five cars during the day.

“Everybody lies.”

Level 2

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Apr 27, 2012
Idiots....the loop is for trucks carrying hazardous material to not enter city limits where an accident could be dangerous to residents depending on whats being hauled.
LaidBack

Boerne, TX

#18 Apr 27, 2012
i am afraid, dr house and tricky, are correct. the loop sole purpose is for the truck traffic. i find it funny that ppl taught it was built to cut down on the traffic time getting from the norht of town to the base. now thats funny!
Juan

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 27, 2012
LaidBack wrote:
i am afraid, dr house and tricky, are correct. the loop sole purpose is for the truck traffic. i find it funny that ppl taught it was built to cut down on the traffic time getting from the norht of town to the base. now thats funny!
No, loops at 277 south to get to 277 North is no faster than driving in town because the loops is 14 miles long and the trips through Margarita Gibbs and Ave F is just ten miles. Only five miles in town is slow. The rest is 50 mph plus. The loops is stupids for trucks from Eagle Pass. SeFe still to see lots of trucks.
Citizen Kane

Dallas, TX

#20 Apr 27, 2012
Through trucks, especially those with hazardous cargo wont have a choice if the city/county establishes the loop as a mandatory route for these types. And yes, trucks may be restricted from free travel within cities. Google "restricted truck routes" for more information. The loop wasnt built in a day and traffic flow wont change overnight either.
Juan

Houston, TX

#21 Apr 27, 2012
Agree, no more big loads on Margarita.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal M ramirez Started thread about nikki usagi 3 min Rey torres 14
Kelly and Alejandra trained 4 min drhs 1
Kim Cervantes 10 min Ford150 3
Best menudo in Del rio 16 min Chilli powder 6
Boca Chueq 18 min Dogpound 7
mayors country club 19 min country cluber 4
Who's banging who at your work 27 min drhs 2
Teachers that like to party 10 hr Lol 19
board meeting 19 hr Nombre 37

Del Rio Jobs