LA TUYA

San Angelo, TX

#1 Oct 4, 2012
SHES BEEN AROUND
F%#* SMELLY ASS TRICK
Vero

San Angelo, TX

#2 Oct 4, 2012
She has been around she dont care she talks to all these guys even if they have a girlfriend she slutty
Bel

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 5, 2012
She is not a slut what are yu mad about cause yur boyfriend cheated on yu n left yu for her be happy if he left yu for her he never luvd yu n if he cheated on yu then he is always gna be a cheater
oh yea

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Godddd I love that tramp stamp she has ! Miss hitting that ! She so small you can have her in any position ! Oh yea ;)

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Who has her number? i love a skanky girl ...
Alma

Del Rio, TX

#6 Dec 6, 2012
How funny!!! Haha yes i do got a tat on my lowerback but that dnt mean shit, vero && la tuya funny how yall say i'm a smelly trick, that i been around, that i'm a slut, && talk to all these guys && wat not but only been with one guy dumb asses && as for me talking to guys they all friends... Just admit it you have nothing on me cuz i haven't been around maybe yalls dirty asses have been && yall hating cuz no guys can respect you like they respect me culeras, hope yall have enough balls to say it to my face!!!

&& biggy d && oh yea get a life i aint no hoe best believe i will never fuck yall i have respect to let any dumbasses get it in
Seri

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 10, 2014
Shut a sl*t easy as girl had got pregnate for be a hoe didn't know who's it was so she got a obortion.
annie

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Apr 10, 2014
QUOTE who="Seri"]Shut a sl*t easy as girl had got pregnate for be a hoe didn't know who's it was so she got a obortion.
Wow before you "talk shit" about her learn how to spell idiot and make more scence people now a days
Another thing apparently you all don't know her good enough and are just hating she was never pregnant more less had an abortion or has been around with the guys she respects herself and lost her virginity to her ex who she was with for like what 2 years you all just need to stop being haters and just leave her alone and let her be shit I have to give her props for being herself and respecting herself plus shes happily taken
Crystal

Del Rio, TX

#11 Jul 13, 2014
Stop deleting the topic alma if what we say was not true you should care hunny yet you do why cause it's true you tricked this poor guy and now your pregnant but is it his really cause you've been around and you act so innocent yet ain't you do guys that are friends and act like nothing. Your cheap and easy I feel bad for you child to have you as a mother.
Stinky

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 27, 2014
She is preggo, poor guy that she is with, that kid is not his ! I hope he does a dna test when that baby is born....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
female cops wow 4 min The White Man 13
Sick and tired of people in this town who think... 15 min Pluto 10
Idiot walking around with M4 at the plazita 17 min Preaxh 29
*sigh* 1 hr Heidi 4
rams 0-3 1 hr Coaches 22
black and white avalanche (May '15) 1 hr School 6
Hiney 2 hr Your Tia 3

Del Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance