Do you approve of Sam Abed as Mayor?

Do you approve of Sam Abed as Mayor?

Posted in the Del Mar Forum

Sue T.

Escondido, CA

#1 Apr 9, 2013
He is bankrupting the city. Quit spending, quit with your fancy accounting by puting $ in this account to the other account. Quit trying to pay off debts with property no one wants!
leshink

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Sam Abed, or whatever his real name is, probably not Sam, claimed he wanted to bring higher paying jobs to Escondido. Sam do some research on Wall Mart.Wall Mart is famous, or more infamous for lowering wages. I do claim to know a little bit about Wall Mart, as I have family members living in north west Arkansas. The basket ball stadium Sam Walton, built in Fayetteville is beautiful. A lot of Wall Mart employees qualify for food stamps,welfare due to poor wages.How many long time buisnesses will close when Wall Mart opens up. Shame on the republican city council an Sam for letting this preditor company come to escondido. You won't be seeing me there.
Les
John ward

Corona, CA

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Closes down a library because the city is broke...then gives out huge raises to his friends. Failed hotel plan, failed ballpark plan. Failed parking ordinance, failed charter city proposal... Scandal surrounding the chief of police...scandal surrounding impounding of cars at city checkpoints...where does the list stop?
Bob

San Diego, CA

#4 Oct 3, 2013
We need an educated Mayer with some new ideas to do something about businesses in Grant and Escondido Blvd. He turned this two historical streets to thrift shop an second hand market.
Craig Casey

Escondido, CA

#5 Aug 23, 2014
Sam is a pro politician. Are you better off then where you were 4 years ago? I'm not, so I'm voting for Steven Siaw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Mar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LAPD officer arrested at Mexican border crossin... 9 hr Zibberwhack 14
gay marriage Thu Elokr 152
Review: SelfHelpWorks (Jan '15) Thu claudehicks665 29
News Aliso Viejo eliminated at sub-divisional Jul 28 marg 1
News Fake Uber driver cruises Oceanside and Carlsbad... Jul 27 RIGHTEOUS CBAD RE... 2
Thinking about moving to San Diego Jul 27 Yuppers 2
Poll Does Steve Perry (Journey) really live in Del M... (Jan '10) Jun '15 Maey 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Del Mar Mortgages