OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

United States

#19463 May 11, 2012
Just'an'Idiot wrote on post #19460:
Did you honestly think that all those people that worked for ACORN would throw up their hands and not return to a similar organization?

>No I never thought it for a second! RedSonja2000 was trying to sell that bullshit. I just pointed out he/she/it is a worthless lying thug. The same people, the same corruption, led by the same worthless community organizer, Barrack Hussein Obama are still busy as ever committing the same criminal acts under several different names. In fact they are no different than the everyday thugs we have rolling through the revolving doors of our Justice System, crime after crime after crime. <
Cocked Hat

United States

#19464 May 11, 2012
Thank you, Packing Heat. I don't make things up and I don't like shouting matches. If they don't like my opinion, that's cool.
I've been on the abortion debate with people who calmly explain why abortion is okay to them. I am against abortion, but it's good to see how others view it.

Many people are conditioned to think that if a person points out a bad thing about another race, they are a racist. It is such a shallow view point. Red and Just have a point of view I disagree with almost universally. I don't hate them. Neither do I believe them or their links. Anyone can argue a point with a bias link. There are too many factors of each argument to settle on that. I want to hear a good argument for and against something and weigh the evidence from many sources.
Labeling me as a racist is okay. I know some real racists and I am nothing like them.
Cocked Hat

United States

#19465 May 11, 2012
No one is bothered by helping people register to vote. You can go to city hall in every town and register in 2 minutes. What's the big deal?
My question is why does Obama and Eric Holder want to prevent voters from being asked to show an ID? They have fought against states trying to do that.
Everyone has some form of ID. If they don't have one, why?
Voter fraud would noot be as much of a problem if people has to show and ID.
I have worked in elction centers and as an election judge. In North Richland Hills Texas, we asked for a voter card and ID. Then we marked the person off the roster of registered voters and had them sign.
People not on the list as a registered voter were written on a list and asked to sign. They had to show ID. Then they voted.
Why are ACORN type organizations even necessary? If you can't get to city hall, how are you going to get to the voting station?

By the way - ACORN has been in the spotlight for voter fraud since Clinton was running for president.

Disapproving of the NAACP and ACORN doesn't make one a racist. That's just stupid. I disapprove of how the stock market works. What does that make me? A person with an opinion.
You liberals don't like free thought for anyone except those who hold your views.
I'm against abortion and I don't need a link to prove why. I am simply against it.
I'm think homosexuality is unnatural and immoral. I don't need a link to explain why.
Free thought and speech is a cornerstone of our nation. I will oppose homosexuality, abortion, and voter fraud because I am personally against them. No links needed.
Cocked Hat

United States

#19466 May 11, 2012
In my opinion -

The Republican party is grappling with it's identity. Newt was the closest candidate to Republican fundimental ideology. He was barely a blip on the Republican radar. Why is that?
The Tea Party came in with a bang, but Washington politics snuffs out the passionate fire of almost every elected official who goes there. Why are their ratings low? They have had no press in months.

Mitt Romney is not the dream candidate. Everyone would agree with that. Republicans are simply hoping that the dislike of Obama is enough to elect him out of office. I'd vote for a Yeti if it was running against Obama. It's not about race. I simply do not think he stands for America. IMO

Everyone in Congress should be limited to 8 total years of service, just like the President.
That would break up some of the gridlock constantly smothering every action there.
It would break the 2 party system over time and allow good people to come do the work and go back home. There should never bo institutional politicians, ever.

Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi make a mockery of representing the American people. They have shownn they only care about party politics. Obamacare is a main case in point. 311 million people are forced to do what 2/3 of them said no to, for the sake of 50 million people without insurance. Even that number is false because it doesn't take into account the people changing jobs but not on the new insurance and a few other reported groups lost in a wash scenario.

I know you 2 will scream and disagree, but you never admit anything that goes against your point of view. I'm honest enought to tell the truth no matter who it is against or for.
Packing Heat

United States

#19467 May 11, 2012
Obama's broken promises, flip-flops, or just lying to get elected!

How can anyone take this Jackwagon President seriously? He is constantly lying to the public and everyone in office to make him look like he is above the rest just to get elected.

More often than not, straight from the Jackwagon's Mouth.

HELL NO to 4 more years of Barack-Barry Hussein Soetoro-Obama.
Listen to these 65 Outrageous Lies by this Jackwagon President.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Again, right straight from the Jackwagon's Mouth.
It's only 12 minutes 13 seconds long. This Jackwagon could spend a couple of hours telling one lie after another I'm afraid.

And then to add insult to injury just when North Carolina told Queers to get their Perverted Acts out of Town Square and quit trying to influence our children, this lying sack of shit has now made a press statement announcing his support for queer marriage to sway more queers to vote in the upcoming election in the queer community, which we all know is a complete load of shit.

30 States right now have a ban on Queers getting married and now North Carolina! Who the hell does this Jackwagon think he is convincing? George Clooney? Sorry George, majority of States say if your going to suck it, you will have to suck it in the closet and no reach around in the wedding chapel.
Packing Heat

United States

#19468 May 11, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
Packing Blanks,
The only thing you guys have going for you is if the Supremes pull a stupid on Obamacare like they did on Citizens United. They've been running cover for the Republican party since coronating Bush.

Not the only thing but a very funny thing since I know the SCOTUS will surely throw it out on a 5 to 4 vote. Citizens United is here to stay and that ruling is as final as Roe vs. Wade is. If you believe they coroneted Bush then what will keep them from doing the same for Romney?

Then we have the Obama broken promises, flip-flops, or just lying to get elected fiasco that hasn't been discussed in awhile!

How can anyone take this Jackwagon President seriously? He is constantly lying to the public and everyone in office to make him look like he is above the rest just to get elected.

More often than not, straight from the Jackwagon's Mouth but videos of his past tell a lot about his future, more lies on top of lies all just to get re-elected.

HELL NO to 4 more years of Barack-Barry Hussein Soetoro-Obama.
Listen to these 65 Outrageous Lies by this Jackwagon President.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Again, right straight from the Jackwagon's Mouth.
It's only 12 minutes 13 seconds long. This Jackwagon could spend a couple of hours telling one lie after another I'm afraid.

And then to add insult to injury just when North Carolina told Queers to get their Perverted Acts out of Town Square and quit trying to influence our children, this lying sack of shit has now made a press statement announcing his support for queer marriage to sway more queers to vote in the upcoming election in the queer community, which we all know is a complete load of shit.

30 States right now have a ban on Queers getting married and now North Carolina! Who the hell did this Jackwagon think he was convincing? George Clooney? Sorry George, majority of States say if your going to suck it, you will have to suck it in the closet and no reach around in the wedding chapel.
Cocked Hat

United States

#19469 May 11, 2012
I can't see how Obama has helped the United States. Unemployment is very high, our national debt is out of the universe, and all I hear is that Bush was the devil.
All I know is that I was rolling around buck naked in a pile of money and hope when Bush was in office. Now I'm collecting pennies in a jar just in case.

I don't feel safer with Obama either. I'm afraid of what will happen when Bush's protocols are scrapped. The war hasn't been changed since Bushie left office. That's a great thing. It has kept us safe.

I haven't actively judge or gone against Obama out of hand. I have watched and have been very disappointed. Jimmy Carter was similar. The country seemed to back track with both of these guys.

I hope we vote a Yeti in to replace Obama in November.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19470 May 11, 2012
Cocked Hat wrote:
No one is bothered by helping people register to vote. You can go to city hall in every town and register in 2 minutes. What's the big deal?
My question is why does Obama and Eric Holder want to prevent voters from being asked to show an ID? They have fought against states trying to do that.
Everyone has some form of ID. If they don't have one, why?
Voter fraud would noot be as much of a problem if people has to show and ID.
I have worked in elction centers and as an election judge. In North Richland Hills Texas, we asked for a voter card and ID. Then we marked the person off the roster of registered voters and had them sign.
People not on the list as a registered voter were written on a list and asked to sign. They had to show ID. Then they voted.
Why are ACORN type organizations even necessary? If you can't get to city hall, how are you going to get to the voting station?
By the way - ACORN has been in the spotlight for voter fraud since Clinton was running for president.
Disapproving of the NAACP and ACORN doesn't make one a racist. That's just stupid. I disapprove of how the stock market works. What does that make me? A person with an opinion.
You liberals don't like free thought for anyone except those who hold your views.
I'm against abortion and I don't need a link to prove why. I am simply against it.
I'm think homosexuality is unnatural and immoral. I don't need a link to explain why.
Free thought and speech is a cornerstone of our nation. I will oppose homosexuality, abortion, and voter fraud because I am personally against them. No links needed.
Why did ACORN even bother you?

Voter fraud takes place about .04% in elections. What is funny that the .04% were mainly Republicans. Ha Ha Ha Seriously. Yet it is what you guys are most concerned with.

Take Texas, they require ID to vote, but which ID. Also to register, but to register they will take Hunting licenses but not college ID's. Why is that? Because students are more likely to vote Democratic.

It's not voting to show ID, it's the registering part! They want more than just 1 ID, the want a driver's license, and a birth certificate, plus another form of ID.

The problem is registering to vote not the actual showing ID at the voting both. Every state has requirements,some more onerous than others. Birth certificates in some states for the elderly are a problem. Many, especially among the Black pop. are born at home.

Voter fraud is insignificant, but if one party can disenfranchise the other it's happy time. That's why Republicans are working so hard at it.

You know if being gay or having an abortion is not on your calendar of things to do, simply don't do them. But your problem is with trying to force your thinking on the rest of us. If that's OK for you, until something is outlawed that you are for, then the screams will begin.

Personally, I believe that Religion is interfering in politics and the rights of citizens. I think we should take away a church's tax exempt status. That church member's should not get a deduction for the tithes. Why should I have to help let church's take property off of the tax roles and hurt the cities that it is in? As a taxpayer, why should taxes be exempt for you guys?

No, you don't need any links for that what you do is when you say Democrats are just like Hitler,Mao,and all the 'isms, that most of you use without any backup to those claims.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19471 May 11, 2012
Cocked Hat wrote:
I can't see how Obama has helped the United States. Unemployment is very high, our national debt is out of the universe, and all I hear is that Bush was the devil.
All I know is that I was rolling around buck naked in a pile of money and hope when Bush was in office. Now I'm collecting pennies in a jar just in case.
I don't feel safer with Obama either. I'm afraid of what will happen when Bush's protocols are scrapped. The war hasn't been changed since Bushie left office. That's a great thing. It has kept us safe.
I haven't actively judge or gone against Obama out of hand. I have watched and have been very disappointed. Jimmy Carter was similar. The country seemed to back track with both of these guys.
I hope we vote a Yeti in to replace Obama in November.
Well, if you worry so much about the debt but want to go with Republicans that have always increased debts never reduced them. Never, ever period.

Unemployment is a direct result of Republican policies. We were bleeding jobs under a Republican. They are slowly trinkling back now, but those cuts for the Rich sure don't work do they? We had them all thru the Bush adm. and do so today! They don't end until December 2012. Where are the jobs? They have their tax cuts but no jobs, so that doesn't work but are the only prescription that Republicans give for unemployment.

You say Obama can't keep you safe? Ha Ha Ha Did that war in Iraq keep you safe? I suggest you gather up your family and head for a far away location, maybe in upper Alaska close to the North Pole. But never mind probably the animals will get you if starvation doesn't get you first. I'm trying to think of a place were you will be absolutely safe. None, that I could think of. But best stay out of a car because a car accident has a better chance of killing you than does all your other boggie men like China.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19472 May 11, 2012
Cocked Hat wrote:
Thank you, Packing Heat. I don't make things up and I don't like shouting matches. If they don't like my opinion, that's cool.
I've been on the abortion debate with people who calmly explain why abortion is okay to them. I am against abortion, but it's good to see how others view it.
Many people are conditioned to think that if a person points out a bad thing about another race, they are a racist. It is such a shallow view point. Red and Just have a point of view I disagree with almost universally. I don't hate them. Neither do I believe them or their links. Anyone can argue a point with a bias link. There are too many factors of each argument to settle on that. I want to hear a good argument for and against something and weigh the evidence from many sources.
Labeling me as a racist is okay. I know some real racists and I am nothing like them.
Yeah, all those biased links from the US government that we use, or statistics from the government. Or history, man does that make you break out in a cold sweat or do you believe like Romney that history is an etch-a-sketch and depends on who is telling it. What do they know!

Math is always what gets Republicans in trouble, so does science. It has to many absolutes and not enough opinions.
Tamara

Edmond, OK

#19473 May 11, 2012
Cocked Hat wrote:
In my opinion -
The Republican party is grappling with it's identity. Newt was the closest candidate to Republican fundimental ideology. He was barely a blip on the Republican radar. Why is that?
The Tea Party came in with a bang, but Washington politics snuffs out the passionate fire of almost every elected official who goes there. Why are their ratings low? They have had no press in months.
Mitt Romney is not the dream candidate. Everyone would agree with that. Republicans are simply hoping that the dislike of Obama is enough to elect him out of office. I'd vote for a Yeti if it was running against Obama. It's not about race. I simply do not think he stands for America. IMO
Everyone in Congress should be limited to 8 total years of service, just like the President.
That would break up some of the gridlock constantly smothering every action there.
It would break the 2 party system over time and allow good people to come do the work and go back home. There should never bo institutional politicians, ever.
Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi make a mockery of representing the American people. They have shownn they only care about party politics. Obamacare is a main case in point. 311 million people are forced to do what 2/3 of them said no to, for the sake of 50 million people without insurance. Even that number is false because it doesn't take into account the people changing jobs but not on the new insurance and a few other reported groups lost in a wash scenario.
I know you 2 will scream and disagree, but you never admit anything that goes against your point of view. I'm honest enought to tell the truth no matter who it is against or for.
In other words the Republicans are hoping for the same thing that happen in the last election of Obama vs NcCain. That people hated Bush so much they would go Democrat.

I have often wonder if there is more to Reds and Just love affair with Obama was more that Obama and Democrat policies. For someone to think this man is better than God there has to be!
Cocked Hat

United States

#19474 May 11, 2012
You are truly insane. Truly.

Voter fraud is .04%. That's bullshit.
It's mostly Republican? Bullshit.
When Clinton was elected the first time, the new reported an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens voted fraudulently for Clinton. Or did you forget 'votergate'? Acorn was looked at then for voter registration fraud... And every election cycle since.

If the resst of what you wrote was true, why are Obama and Eric Holder against requiring IDs to vote. That was in the news not 2 weeks ago.

Stop making stuff up. You will ignore your own sources if they report against you. It's sick.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19475 May 11, 2012
Cocked Hat wrote:
When Clinton was elected the first time, the new reported an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens voted fraudulently for Clinton. Or did you forget 'votergate'? Acorn was looked at then for voter registration fraud... And every election cycle since.
If the resst of what you wrote was true, why are Obama and Eric Holder against requiring IDs to vote. That was in the news not 2 weeks ago.
Stop making stuff up. You will ignore your own sources if they report against you. It's sick.
Your right, I was wrong. It’s .00004%!

Despite many instances of electoral fraud internationally, in the U.S. a major study by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007[2] showed of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and of those few cases, most involved persons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility. This rarity of electoral fraud in the U.S. follows from its inherent illegality. Harsh penalties aimed at deterring voter fraud make it likely that individuals who might perpetrate the fraud correctly fear that they will be discovered by election officials carefully examining voter identification
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_fraud

* Fraud by individual voters is both irrational and extremely rare.
* Many vivid anecdotes of purported voter fraud have been proven false or do not demonstrate fraud.
* Voter fraud is often conflated with other forms of election misconduct.
* Raising the unsubstantiated specter of mass voter fraud suits a particular policy agenda.
* Claims of voter fraud should be carefully tested before they become the basis for action.
http://www.brennancenter.org/content/resource...

On a state by state basis of voter fraud produced by Republicans themselves:

http://www.rnla.org/votefraud.asp
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19476 May 11, 2012
Cocked Hat

There are many references to how rare Voter Fraud actually is that I didn't even skim the surface.

If you know how the google works just plug in "Voter Fraud" and look for yourself!
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19477 May 11, 2012
Here you go Cocked Hat, the Republicans WANT to disenfranchise voters, especially if they think they will be Democratic voters:

John Lewis Schools Rep. Paul Broun On Voter Suppression Effort

Wednesday night, Rep. Paul Broun tried to bring an amendment to the spending bill under consideration by the House to strip all funds appropriated to enforce Title V of the 1965 Civil Rights Act. Coming from Broun, this is not much of a surprise. He has a record of being one of the most hateful legislators in the House, but this time John Lewis let him have it with both barrels.

It is hard, and difficult, and almost unbelievable that any Member — but especially a Member from the state of Georgia — would come and offer such amendment.

There’s a long history in our country, especially in the 11 states that are old Confederacy — from Virginia to Texas — of discrimination based on race, on color. Maybe some of us need to study a little contemporary history dealing with the question of voting rights.

Just think, before the Voting Rights Act of 1965, it was almost impossible for many people in the state of Georgia, in the state of Alabama, in Virginia, in Texas, to register to vote, to participate in the democratic process.

The state of Mississippi, for example, had a black voting age population of more than 450,000, and only about 16,000 were registered to vote.

One county in Alabama, the county was more than 80 percent [black], and not a single registered African-American voter. People had to pass a so-called literacy test.... one man was asked to count the number of bubbles in a bar of soap. Another man was asked to count the number of jelly beans in a jar.

It’s shameful that you would come here tonight and say to the Department of Justice that you must not use one penny, one cent, one dime, one dollar, to carry out the mandate of Section Five of the Voting Rights Act.

... People died for the right to vote. Friends of mine. Colleagues of mine. I speak out against this amendment. It doesn’t have a place.

Shortly thereafter, Rep. Broun withdrew his amendment, offering an apology to his colleague.

See, Cocked Hat, Republicans are all about trying to knock people off the voting roles. They always were, they always will try!
Packing Heat

United States

#19478 May 11, 2012
Cocked Hat wrote:

I happen to agree with you on this one. Obama has been and would always be an abysmal failure in every sense of the meaning. In the eyes of some liberals he has been an apostle but… not without using executive authority against the will of the majority. I see people like this everyday and I know they support this walking talking failure. It's these same stupid people who get their news from late night comedians and live in a delusional bubble.

When Obama said he had been to 57 states with 1 state to go... I just hoped that would have taught them something but... it went right through one ear and out the other.

Like all socialist governments do, Obama tries to limit the awareness of these people to what they do behind closed doors. The liberal media barely touches politics because they know the truth hurts them too much. The very fact that Obama's supporters are completely ignorant of just about everything except the fact that Obama is president is not surprising. Hell, they probably think Obama is doing a great job, too. What idiots.

I can clearly see why everything else you've said to Just'an'Idiot wouldn't make any sense. It's that Barry Obama shuffle again…
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19479 May 11, 2012
Cocked Hat

That is why Republicans take advantage of low info voters like you!

From your own words:

"When Clinton was elected the first time, the new reported an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens voted fraudulently for Clinton. Or did you forget 'votergate'? Acorn was looked at then for voter registration fraud... And every election cycle since.

Didn't happen, maybe you could spend some time rather than spamming up the Topix board and actually find links to your accusations. We'll wait.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19480 May 11, 2012
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to agree with you on this one. Obama has been and would always be an abysmal failure in every sense of the meaning. In the eyes of some liberals he has been an apostle but… not without using executive authority against the will of the majority. I see people like this everyday and I know they support this walking talking failure. It's these same stupid people who get their news from late night comedians and live in a delusional bubble.
When Obama said he had been to 57 states with 1 state to go... I just hoped that would have taught them something but... it went right through one ear and out the other.
Like all socialist governments do, Obama tries to limit the awareness of these people to what they do behind closed doors. The liberal media barely touches politics because they know the truth hurts them too much. The very fact that Obama's supporters are completely ignorant of just about everything except the fact that Obama is president is not surprising. Hell, they probably think Obama is doing a great job, too. What idiots.
I can clearly see why everything else you've said to Just'an'Idiot wouldn't make any sense. It's that Barry Obama shuffle again…
Of course you do. Nobody spreads disinformation and biased opinion more you do Meat, I mean you go way back. And proved wrong pretty much consistently too.

Who could forget the last election when you were telling all of us that how great the US would be with a McClain/Palin administration. And that Sarah Palin was a political genius! And that austerity of us and tax cuts for the job creators was the best thing since cheese. Who could have been a better cheerleader for the Iraq war than you? Who needs stinkin regulations on the Banks, it not like they are going to wreck our economy. And the housing crisis was all Barney Franks fault, even when the housing bubble started with under a Republican House. You found you perfect little buddy in Cocked Hate, he knows as much as you do!
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19481 May 11, 2012
It's been a whole hour since Cocked Hat regalled us with his wit and wisdom. Could he be out there googling 'voter fraud' hoping desperatly to find some kind of link to support his accusations?

Nah, he's probably think up a new Hat name. He could always go with Mad Hatter or....

He'll probably wait a while and hope everyone forgets the Voter Fraud topic and off he goes.....
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19482 May 11, 2012
Packed Meat

Why aren't you helping out Cocked Hat with his voter fraud quest....He is your little buddy after all...and you probably clicked your little icons that you so love in agreement too.

Why don't you prove that Voter Fraud is real? With some links? Cat got your computer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bath Salts for sale, (Dec '11) 7 hr shhhs 10
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 9 hr proboy440 516
News Obama's presidency has led to more visible raci... Thu Oh No You Di-nt 1
Bored Thu Looking 1
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) Thu StandUporstayDown 363
News 15 arrested in motorcycle gang fight - KFOR (Dec '09) Thu Terminator 123
Richard (Rick) Pritchard Jul 27 Karen 1

Del City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Del City Mortgages