Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#152065 Jul 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO THE FRUCK CARES? It's called freedom of expression......and it is protected under the 1st Amendment and it's from 2008.....got anything more recent? Probably not.
Again, we don't prevent straights from marrying who do similar things......so, though you may have an issue with it.....I don't.....but then I'm not hanging out at Gay Pride Parades or looking for dirty pictures!!!
You remind me of one of those fellows who marched down Broadway with "Gay is Good" signs.

That would have been in the late 70s.

They're all dead now.

http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2010/06/...

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#152066 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of one of those fellows who marched down Broadway with "Gay is Good" signs.
That would have been in the late 70s.
They're all dead now.
http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2010/06/...
Sorry, but it was their right to protest and march and express themselves......and I would defend their right to do it again today......hell, I don't like or agree with the Phelps clan.....but they do have a right to protest, just as long as they do not incite a riot!!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#152067 Jul 26, 2012
Samesex marriage and gays will face God on judgment day. It is a born fact these two lifestyle will burn in hell for there sins!!

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#152068 Jul 26, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Samesex marriage and gays will face God on judgment day. It is a born fact these two lifestyle will burn in hell for there sins!!
You're right Doc, so stop trying to play God now and let God pass judgment as HE SEES FIT, not in some delusion you want to see happen.

Atlanta, GA

#152069 Jul 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but it was their right to protest and march and express themselves......and I would defend their right to do it again today......hell, I don't like or agree with the Phelps clan.....but they do have a right to protest, just as long as they do not incite a riot!!!
And it was the right of the supporters of gay bathhouses to protest when the Health Department shut them down.

But you would have kept them open, right, fella?

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#152070 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
And it was the right of the supporters of gay bathhouses to protest when the Health Department shut them down.
Off topic.......would you like to be referred to as a lady? or some female entity? I will again tell you that in no way shape or form am I a fella(referring to a man).

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#152071 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know it just dawned on me that you must have been really upset when they closed some of those Bathhouses..........and so, now you have to keep referencing them as if they have some meaning to this discussion....and they don't.

Atlanta, GA

#152072 Jul 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic.......would you like to be referred to as a lady? or some female entity? I will again tell you that in no way shape or form am I a fella(referring to a man).
You really don't have much more to say, do you, fella?

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#152073 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't have much more to say, do you, fella?
No more than you do Missy!!!
Nanners

Sierra Madre, CA

#152074 Jul 26, 2012
Nanners are in store for you, too!
Nanners

Sierra Madre, CA

#152075 Jul 26, 2012
Just more nanners is in store for you too.
ELH

Portland, OR

#152077 Jul 26, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
So will judgmental, self righteous bible thumpers. And I hear it's hot as hell in hell, so remember to pack your summer cloths!
ELH

Portland, OR

#152078 Jul 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless blow up dolls count I doubt that the poor old fella has never seen lady parts.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#152081 Jul 26, 2012
Just curious Prof Marvel but are you Fred Phelps?
ELH

Portland, OR

#152082 Jul 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
Ya know it just dawned on me that you must have been really upset when they closed some of those Bathhouses.
The was in the middle of his extensive "research" project.
Prof Marvel wrote:
That would have been in the late 70s.They're all dead now.
Well... You're alive. Pissed (and demented) and a useless waste of space but still alive. Is your medication being paid for by my tax dollars?

BTW, will there ever be an on topic "point" to your incessant rambling here?

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#152084 Jul 26, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless blow up dolls count I doubt that the poor old fella has never seen lady parts.
Well, maybe in sex education he saw female parts.....but again, that could be a bit of a stretch.......lol!!!
ELH

Portland, OR

#152085 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has addressed my points!! I DEMAND that you fella's pay attention to me becasue I am here EXPOSING important issues like pee play and "The Little Black Book" I am EXPOSING a SEX CULT!!!!! I have shown irrefutable proof of a sex cult and I want answers and I want then NOW!!!!!! Anyone? Please?
As soon as you make a point I promise I will address it.
ELH

Portland, OR

#152086 Jul 26, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Just curious Prof Marvel but are you Fred Phelps?
Gary Lloyd.
ElH

Sierra Madre, CA

#152087 Jul 26, 2012
Eastern Lawyer Hunter, now thats a switch.
ELH

Portland, OR

#152088 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.

BTW If you're drunk or stoned go sleep it off and you're trying to make a point, just make it or STFU. K?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Aire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Robles Sentenced to Life Without Parole f... (May '11) 7 hr annoyed 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr TN Voter 20,083
News Gardena Police Chief Issues Statement In Respon... 13 hr AllPigsAreScum 2
Ban Illegal Immigrants and Large-Capacity Ammun... Sat Big Gamer 2
chec k this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Patricia Goolsbee 1
News Los Angeles County to close all courtrooms in 1... (Nov '12) Mar '13 reality facilitator 14
News Detective may face lawsuits (Nov '10) Nov '12 Lady 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Del Aire Mortgages