Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,357

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
GUESS WHAT

Hazel Crest, IL

#36702 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee scuzzbucket. I didnt realize you were the forum moderator.
Oh wait! You aren't!
So why dont you STFU cheesedick? Just because you have the mind of an adolescent and can only think in terms of oral sex doesn't mean the rest of us share the same limitations. Go f*ck yourself.
I GOT 11 INCHES AND CAN DO WHAT YOU WATED ME TO DO--YOU WOULD JUST FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT TO-- COME LICK THE CHEESE FOR ME WILL YA?? AND QUIT HANGING IN THE PARK CHASING LITTLE BOYS AROUND..
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36703 Jan 2, 2013
GUESS WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>I GOT 11 INCHES AND CAN DO WHAT YOU WATED ME TO DO--YOU WOULD JUST FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT TO-- COME LICK THE CHEESE FOR ME WILL YA?? AND QUIT HANGING IN THE PARK CHASING LITTLE BOYS AROUND..
Does mommy know you are typing these things on her computer child?

You have 11 inches? Spit it out before you choke.
to the cheese sucker

Hazel Crest, IL

#36705 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Does mommy know you are typing these things on her computer child?
You have 11 inches? Spit it out before you choke.
YOUR MOMMY KNOWS --AND SHE DOSNT WANT TO SPIT IT OUT --YOUR WIFE LIKES IT TOO (IN HER REAR)--SO KEEP THEM COMING CHEESE GUZZLER I GOT PLENTY
HA HA

Hazel Crest, IL

#36706 Jan 2, 2013
cdc wrote:
Hey jon jon I took over YOUR thread with MY topic....HA HA
NO YOU DIDNT SPERMBURPER !!WE TOOK IT BACK
banfatjan

Westville, IL

#36707 Jan 2, 2013
RICKY wrote:
SOUTHERN LADY GIVES ME A WOODY
the fact king will take care off it for you no charge meet him at mcdonalds
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36708 Jan 2, 2013
to the cheese sucker wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR MOMMY KNOWS --AND SHE DOSNT WANT TO SPIT IT OUT --YOUR WIFE LIKES IT TOO (IN HER REAR)--SO KEEP THEM COMING CHEESE GUZZLER I GOT PLENTY
Mom's dead and I don't have a wife.

You continue to show how clueless you are.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36709 Jan 2, 2013
to the cheese sucker wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR MOMMY KNOWS --AND SHE DOSNT WANT TO SPIT IT OUT --YOUR WIFE LIKES IT TOO (IN HER REAR)--SO KEEP THEM COMING CHEESE GUZZLER I GOT PLENTY
Got plenty? Of cocks in your mouth? I knew that already.

As far as insults you have nothing. This is some junior high playground level stuff. I would wager to say that's because intellectually and emotionally, you are an adolescent.
ok then

Saint Louis, MO

#36710 Jan 2, 2013
S...T....F....U!!!!!
HA HA wrote:
<quoted text>NO YOU DIDNT SPERMBURPER !!WE TOOK IT BACK
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36711 Jan 2, 2013
HA HA wrote:
<quoted text>NO YOU DIDNT SPERMBURPER !!WE TOOK IT BACK
Took it back? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You little mental midgets didnt take anything. When a gnat buzzes around my dog's ballsack you couldn't properly say the gnat took it back. That's all you are. Annoying little pests buzzing around. A bit of a minor inconvenience, but not something that actually matters.
cheese sluper ur

Hazel Crest, IL

#36713 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom's dead and I don't have a wife.
You continue to show how clueless you are.
listen up you homo loner --i know more than you think
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36714 Jan 2, 2013
cheese sluper ur wrote:
<quoted text>listen up you homo loner --i know more than you think
did someone else here that? I think there's a little gnat in here.
to the cheese whiz

Hazel Crest, IL

#36715 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
did someone else here that? I think there's a little gnat in here.
its hear you dip sht uneducated loser
to cheese whiz

Hazel Crest, IL

#36716 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
did someone else here that? I think there's a little gnat in here.
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY-- IT SHOULD BE HEAR YOU UNEDUCATED LOSER
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36717 Jan 2, 2013
to cheese whiz wrote:
<quoted text>THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY-- IT SHOULD BE HEAR YOU UNEDUCATED LOSER
mistyping a word doesn't make anyone a loser.

Sitting around trolling the internet and replying to everything by calling it gay proves beyond doubt what you intellectual level is.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36718 Jan 2, 2013
It's ok little children. Another week or two and school will start back up. You won't be so bored then.
to cheese drip

Hazel Crest, IL

#36720 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
mistyping a word doesn't make anyone a loser.
Sitting around trolling the internet and replying to everything by calling it gay proves beyond doubt what you intellectual level is.
you didnt mistype-- you misspelled cause your a loser!! you reply to all my post --as for gay--IF THE POST FITS SIT ON IT !!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36721 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you can call sexual defects 'natural' because they occur in all species. However, most people don't bother to use 'natural', because they aren't normal, they are rare defects.
Thank goodness!
Red hair is not a defect. In fact, it is a expression of mating behavior. Homosexuality is a sterile, barren mating behavior, hence a 'defect'.
:-)
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
grasping at straws and trying to frame the argument in your own ridiculous terms eh?
You lost a long way back, you're just not quite bright enough to realize it.
Oh, I don't expect you to believe me.

Perhaps you have a validated explanation of evolution, mating behavior, mutation, or genetic defect that debunks my post?

I didn't think so.

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36722 Jan 2, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, a bigot, persecuting blonds and now a woman hater! Wow really defending traditional marriage aren't you chief! Can't wait for your bigoted twirl on the next post! Oh, and what was that about being a lesbian in a male body? POS
What a silly post.

The straight man in me has been married to a woman for 36 years, and of course the lesbian in me 'loves' women.

Besides, everyone knows blondes are so dumb they spell blonde,'blond'...

Smirk.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36723 Jan 2, 2013
to cheese drip wrote:
<quoted text> you didnt mistype-- you misspelled cause your a loser!! you reply to all my post --as for gay--IF THE POST FITS SIT ON IT !!
More brilliance from my little gnat. I see mommy let you back on the computer after you were called to dinner.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36724 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you can call sexual defects 'natural' because they occur in all species. However, most people don't bother to use 'natural', because they aren't normal, they are rare defects.
Thank goodness!
Red hair is not a defect. In fact, it is a expression of mating behavior. Homosexuality is a sterile, barren mating behavior, hence a 'defect'.
:-)
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't expect you to believe me.
Perhaps you have a validated explanation of evolution, mating behavior, mutation, or genetic defect that debunks my post?
I didn't think so.
Smirk.
You claim it's a defect. Which gene is the gay one? For it to be a genetic defect an error of replication must have been made ina particualr gene or regulatory region. Which one is it?

I don't expect any more of an answer from your pathetic little self than the first dozen times I asked you this question.

I have pointed out at least half a dozen mistakes about your use of genetic terms and proven beyond all doubt you don't have the slightest clue. After straightening you out on some of these things I watched you try to twist them up into your little troll routine. You know (epigentics)? You had no idea what that meant and actually you still don't because you are misusing the term. But if you go back through the thread you can see where I point it out and then a day or so later where you start touting it as if you know what the hell it is.

Hell, you are sitting here saying chimerism is a genetic mutation when nothing could be further from the truth. Of course, if you truly were one of the 34 known male-female chimeras to have ever existed you would know this already. But you're just a liar and a troll.

But since you want to say it's not natural, let's examine the black swan. Over 25% of male black swans are homosexual. They male-male pair bond and steal eggs from male-female couple to raise as their own. The female of the pair bond from which the egg was stolen quickly re-lays another egg. This increases the total population and is an engine of evolution. How's that for evolution and mating behavior?

Is more than quarter of the population a rare trait? Is behavior found in nature "unnatural"?

You are the one who says gay is a mutation. Which gene is mutated. Hell, this is the age of genomics. Which base is mutated and is it a substitution, deletion or some other form of copy error? Is it regulated at the DNA or RNA, or transcriptional or post-transcriptional level? What enzymatic pathways does this gene interact with? You are saying it's a mutation and a defect. Put up or shut up. Which gene is mutated? Where is the defect? Since your the expert on mutations and the gay genes, clue us all in.

Not that I expect anything other than more of the same troll BS that you have been up to for 40k pages now.

Around and around we go. More obfuscation and lying by KiMary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeKalb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know brandi ankney or ankeny? (Jun '09) Jan 12 Brittney 3
Dec. 16 Police Reports Dec '14 bennymutt 1
Review: Custom Welding & Repair Dec '14 billstacy 1
Cortland residents blame landfill for smell in ... Nov '14 Cortland 1
Review: Decks Unlimited Nov '14 pisab0 1
One dead after standoff at Elk Grove Village ap... (Apr '12) Sep '14 Eric Kampmeier 9
Review: Dekamore Dental - Kory Waid DDS (Sep '11) Sep '14 Karebear 8
DeKalb Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

DeKalb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:24PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet