Police: Stalking suspect committed fraud

Police: Stalking suspect committed fraud

There are 2 comments on the Daily Chronicle story from Apr 29, 2013, titled Police: Stalking suspect committed fraud. In it, Daily Chronicle reports that:

John Cassimatis, 72, DeKalb, was charged over the weekend with receiving public assistance for renting a room in Kingston.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Chronicle.

A Friend

United States

#1 May 2, 2013
This man is unbeleivable he now goes on 2 years of stalking this woman. Even after being convicted in Kane County of Agg Stalking he now travels to Dekalb and is charged with Agg Stalking, Stakling and Violation of her OP.If thats not bad enough he was charged with 2 counts of Fraud for taking money from a church and Dekalb county to rent rooms out in her house. When is it enough!!!
Outaged

United States

#2 May 2, 2013
Bond Reduction Ideed!! How many times will Dekalb County let this person walk our streets and victimize our citizens before they take action?
His Bond in my opinion isnt enough 75,000 for a hibitual offender and now these Fraud charges!!
Lock your doors , keep yor wallets close.Don't be surprised when someone with qa suitcase comes Knocking on your DOOR saying they have rented a room in your House from John Cassimatis,
Utterly Ridiculouse!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeKalb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago man pleads not guilty to sex abuse, chi... Aug 25 honiclin 1
News Kaneland Connection: Elburn eatery to celebrate... Jul '15 flat top 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Sycamore, IL (Jul '10) Jun '15 Rachel 25
How can i tell if a girl likes anal sex? (Jan '11) Jun '15 reds 15
Review: Judd's Lawn Care May '15 Steve Naber_Sycamore 1
Colton ? May '15 Diane 1
very clever jennifer snyder May '15 blue 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

DeKalb Mortgages