Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

#42 Oct 12, 2010
I will only vote for a pro-bong candidate.

I think that means Libertarian.
Anarchist 4 life

Moline, IL

#43 Oct 12, 2010
Time for a civil war. Total anarchy.
ctil

League City, TX

#44 Oct 12, 2010
I have been to a rew meetings he has been at, and he is less dishonest then Kirk
Alexander Bolt

Bedford, IN

#45 Oct 12, 2010
Trout wrote:
Alexis G. should be publicly executed.
He should be put in a box, and tied down. People should be able to walk up to the box and sh!t and p!ss right on his face.
Then he should be strung up by his feet and whacked like a pinyata.
Then he should be shot like the dog he is.
And you make God cry as well.
What a sad human being you are.
John

Englewood, CO

#46 Oct 12, 2010
If voters want REAL change then it HAS to start with them!
Mike Labno for US Senate Il
http://www.facebook.com/home.php ?#!/labno4senate

So the majority here like Kirk?? This guy isn't just a BAD choice, he is a DIRECT THREAT to our children!!

Google the Student Teacher Safety Act, there is one for 2006 that was sponsored by Rep. Geoff Davis.
This was PASSED in a secret vote in congress, but died in the Senate.

Then there is the H.R. 3291 Student Teacher Safety Act of 2007, this was sponsored by Rep. Mark Kirk, AFTER CHANGING ONE WORD in the bill!
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd...

This bill concerns searching Students, and MANDATES that EVERY public school have a search policy, but it is as vague as to mean ANYTHING, up to and INCLUDING STRIP SEARCHES!

Lockers, backpacks, vehicles, ETC can already be searched, so WHY would we even NEED a bill such as this unless it was for MORE searching authority?

Every school should deal with their OWN PROBLEMS, locally; we don't need Mark Kirk forcing this trash legislation on us.

Rehashing a BAD failed bill, with one word changed, and this guy is trying to tell us hes a LEADER?
John

Englewood, CO

#47 Oct 12, 2010
If voters want REAL change then it HAS to start with them!
Mike Labno for US Senate Il
John

Englewood, CO

#48 Oct 12, 2010
Hope wrote:
Kirk gives us one more seat to take over the house and stop the Obama agenda.
For those republicans who are sitting on the fence, Kirk is better than Obamas hand picked puppet.
But is Kirk the BEST choice out of ALL the people running?(The guy that introduced a bill to have your kids strip searched at school.)

I doubt that even you believe Kirk is the best choice. Instead you start talking the same OLD Rep VS Dem crapola that has been going on forever!

If voters want REAL change, then THEY HAVE TO CHANGE FIRST!

Mike Labno for Senate
Fred

Columbus, OH

#49 Oct 12, 2010
Mike Labno is the only Pro-Life, Pro-gun, Fiscal conservative on the ballot in illinois. He is going to win this race. Kirk voted for Cap and Trade and is radically proabortion and antigun. He has no overriding concept of liberty and the constitution. Mike Labno does and he deserves our vote.
Yes you do

Columbus, OH

#50 Oct 12, 2010
Concerned citizen wrote:
we really don't have a choice.
Mike Labno is a pro-life, pro-gun, fiscal conservative. He is also an everyman not a son of privilege like the other two. He came from the tough side of Cicago, he lost his mother when he was 13, and was raised by his widowed father. He worked his way through school obtaining a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Now he is a electrical construction foreman. Mike is a good man. Vote for

Check out
http://www.facebook.com/labno4senate
Curio

Chicago, IL

#51 Oct 12, 2010
I'm voting for LeAlan Jones.

Kirk and Gianoulous are both hacks, and the tea party Libertarian thing is backed by billionaired which is why you hear about it on Fox news all the time, its a diversion directing people away from what they should be supporting which is a reversal of the so called 'free market' policies of the last 30 years, ushered in with Reagan, it is these policies which are crafted in the interest of the wealthy minority and corporations that have DESTROYED America, and the middle class

Vote LeAlan Jones 2010
Pat Magee-Burford

Plainfield, IL

#52 Oct 12, 2010
Alexi will go to the Senate as an representative of Illinois. Kirk has demonstated by his votes against the people of Illinois (our jobs, our healthcare, unpaid for mandates initiated by his party). We voted to get rid of what he represents (financial crisis/distroying the middle class/ the war in Iraq) in 2008. They did not get us into this mess in 2 years and we can not get out in 2 years the Obama policies will work it takes time. Lets not go into (R)everse lets keep moving and (D)rive ahead. VOTE For ALEXI!!
Spalding Chase, III

Acworth, GA

#53 Oct 12, 2010
Dont trust the Dem in this one. Sleazy.
Holly Bachara

United States

#54 Oct 12, 2010
Don't want more of the same and Mike Labno's values and goals are close to mine
Grayslaker

Mundelein, IL

#55 Oct 12, 2010
We need to reduce the size of government, spending and reduce taxes to stop "feeding the monster". G is a big spender, Kirk less so. I'll go with the lesser of two evils.
MJS

Prior Lake, MN

#56 Oct 12, 2010
Kirk and Giannolias are both dishonorable men.
D Wayland

Normal, IL

#57 Oct 12, 2010
both are liars, neither are the candidate I would prefer but I will go with the conservative in this election
Karen

Springfield, IL

#58 Oct 12, 2010
To help stop Obama
laura

Milwaukee, WI

#59 Oct 12, 2010
The dem in this race ill be a rubber stamp for radical mpolicies
d hunt

Foley, AL

#60 Oct 12, 2010
the democrat is a crook. Mafia ties, failed bank, bad assocuates
NObama

Quincy, IL

#61 Oct 12, 2010
bugsy wrote:
I don't feel Obama has been as big a disappointment as the senate and house of reps. have been. He has done more in his 1 1/2 years for the avg. american then Geo. Bush did in 8 yrs. He just came into office with rose colored glasses thinking the republicans would be willing to compromise for the good of the people, but that ain't gonna happen. If we want this country to ever be great again we have to buck up and get down and work on all the important things that we can fix and hope somehow people wake up and realize if we go back to the previous way of governing we are screwed again.
Youre a moron. Obama is a moron. Please people look at our state and get these dumbercraps out of here before they turn all of Illinois into a link card dependent state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeKalb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NIUa s Baker getting a golden parachutea Jun '17 Metaz 1
News DeKalb church will display Black Lives Matter b... Jun '17 Metaz 1
News Looking back on Doug Baker's successes and fail... Jun '17 Metaz 1
News Man charged with aggravated sexual assault held... Jun '17 Relieved to be free 3
You guys know what this means? May '17 Kian_boem985 1
News Setback in DeKalb County for kennel owners May '17 nopuppymills 1
Anyone Know Randy G Lawson??? Apr '17 Brittany 1

DeKalb Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

DeKalb Mortgages