Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

To the guy I fired that continues to slander Snare Systems, get a job at a competing company. I run a good company, my prices have not changed, I offer more services, and business has doubled since Iíve moved and re-staffed. I donít think Iím an idiot if I have a masters in Electrical Engineering and only need to finish my thesis for a masters in Applied Physics, so you can stop with that slander.
Please leave this form open for real customers that have problems. I want to hear from them.
David - Snare Systems

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

So maybe you're mad at me because I ripped you off or lied to you in the past, but that is the past! I'm a new man since I joined the church of Scientology. I don't lie, cheat or steal anymore. I've changed and the new Snare Systems is not like the old one. I am one with nature, nature's pureness expresses itself through me! Give the new Snare Systems a chance and may the Gods Bless you!
pissed

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

I'm flamming gay, and I love you man! I'm sorry for slandering you.
LOL

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

Hey pissed I'll give you a hint who I am... I'm just like you... unemployeed, lives at home with his mother, and has nothing better to do than this and play video games all day :P

you should get help.... you are total stalker.
Connie

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

David - Snare Systems wrote:
Please leave this form open for real customers that have problems. I want to hear from them.
I agree. David is right, this forum should be left open for customers that have problems.

David here's my problem: in late June of 2008 I brought my Compaq Presario PC in to your shop because it kept shutting down on me and was running real real slow. You gave me an estimate of $280 for a new P4 processor and you said it needed a stick of RAM replaced also. I had you do the job and when I came to pick up the computer I asked for the old parts and you said they must have been thrown away. I paid the $280 and took my computer home. It worked much better.

Later that day my brother came in from CA and I told him what work I had you do inside my computer. He opened the computer up and showed me that the processor was covered in dust and the RAM was also. The processor was the factory OEM parts and the RAM was the same on he had put in several months earlier. He then showed me in the software that an adware and virus scan program and been run and a bunch of viruses and adware was removed while you had the computer.

My brother called and asked for you, David. You got on the phone and when he said he was calling for me you immediately began lying to my brother, saying that I was lying, the receipt showed what was done, I had been a problem in the store etc etc and then you cussed and hung up on him.

So, what really happened was you charged me for a new processor and new RAM but in reality all you did was clean out some adware and viruses by running a program.

Now if what everybody else says is true, I am sure you will again just lie, lie and lie again about this. Everyone I've spoken to says you are too much of a coward to take responsibility when you're caught cheating people, and you have been caught doing it many times.

So, you said you wanted to hear from people that had problems, this is one. I'm sure I'm not the only one you have jipped out of their paycheck like this, maybe others will share their stories also.

Thank you creating this forum for us to publish the problems we have had with you.

Sincerely,
Connie
UMMM WTF

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

pissed wrote:
[Posted by 173.15.104.20 via http://webwarper.net This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.
Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe Example of viewing: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/ ]
Hmmmmmm now isn't that a funny little development??? look at the IP trace information returned on the IP adresses posted above, i copied it below. it shows the posts are coming right from snare systems own system!( ap8.snaresystems.net ) i bet david himself is the one doing all this just trying to get attention or its all part of another one of his scams.

----------

http://whatismyipaddress.com

General Information: 173.15.104.20
Hostname: ap8.snaresystems.net
ISP: Comcast Business Communications
Organization: Comcast Business Communications
Proxy: None detected
Type: Cable/DSL
Hershell

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

David, grow the f--- up you stupid turd.
Observer

Granite Falls, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

This is great!
Fifth floor on the feft

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

UMMM WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmm now isn't that a funny little development??? look at the IP trace information returned on the IP adresses posted above, i copied it below. it shows the posts are coming right from snare systems own system!( ap8.snaresystems.net ) i bet david himself is the one doing all this just trying to get attention or its all part of another one of his scams.
----------
http://whatismyipaddress.com
General Information: 173.15.104.20
Hostname: ap8.snaresystems.net
ISP: Comcast Business Communications
Organization: Comcast Business Communications
Proxy: None detected
Type: Cable/DSL
LMAO My guess is that David himself started these negative threads about himself (and from his own snare systems network .... what a retard) thinking he would then come back and refute the allegations and make himself look like the heroic business owner who successfully smacked down those that would speak ill of him.

But the threads turned and bit him in the ass when a bunch of people who have been LEGITIMATELY mistreated or victimized by David and Snare Systems discovered the thread and used it to publish his misdeeds in an effort to warn others.

Got yourself in just a little too deep didn't you David you moron! Why the F-CK would you post that crap from your own IP that is registered to your own store, and then apparently from a proxy that posts your IP address with it? God you are really really stupid. And you claim to run a computer business? Thank the heavens I never hired YOU to do any computer work for me, in addition to being a lying jerkoff scammer youre also a complete idiot.
LOL

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Do you guys really stay up until 4 in the morning to try and get this guys business to tank? wow, you must really have a personal problem with this guy.

I doubt he would post his own IP address, but if responding to your own post to bitch some more makes you happy, then so be it.
WOW

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Scammer...idiot...douchebag... etc, etc

I hope people take this thread with a grain of salt, it just makes the people look immature.

And I seriously hope this Galican guy changes whatever he did to seriously piss off this guy from Chicago.
I hate forums

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

And all the little kids that hide behind their anonymity who get to say whatever they want.

...oh god, I think I may have fueled the fire
Leslie

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

LOL wrote:
Do you guys really stay up until 4 in the morning to try and get this guys business to tank? wow, you must really have a personal problem with this guy.
No David,(go ahead and lie again... deny it's you) I'm in LaMirada CA and with all the intelligence you claim to have one would think you would know about the large time zone difference between the West Coast and your little inbred Illinois town. I posted just after 12:30 before heading to bed. You claim two masters degrees and you still haven't learned about time zones? Amazing. Apparently any dumbass can get a Masters at NI University.

It should be almost noon there. Shouldn't you be stealing a customers hard earned cash instead of playing around on Topix forums?
omg

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Hershell wrote:
David, grow the f--- up you stupid turd.
If this was supposed to make people laugh then kudos. If not then I have lost all hope on the American youth
Leslie

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Fifth floor on the feft wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO My guess is that David himself started these negative threads about himself (and from his own snare systems network .... what a retard) thinking he would then come back and refute the allegations and make himself look like the heroic business owner who successfully smacked down those that would speak ill of him.
But the threads turned and bit him in the ass when a bunch of people who have been LEGITIMATELY mistreated or victimized by David and Snare Systems discovered the thread and used it to publish his misdeeds in an effort to warn others.
Got yourself in just a little too deep didn't you David you moron! Why the F-CK would you post that crap from your own IP that is registered to your own store, and then apparently from a proxy that posts your IP address with it? God you are really really stupid. And you claim to run a computer business? Thank the heavens I never hired YOU to do any computer work for me, in addition to being a lying jerkoff scammer youre also a complete idiot.
LOL he sure screwed up there didn't he? See what happens when you try to change your IP by using proxy's David? You inadvertently published your real IP and couldn't even edit or delete the post! I guess that's just one MORE example of how your dishonesty caught up with you and bit you in the ass, huh David? Some idiots just never learn, I guess that's why you're doomed to run a struggling POS storefront "computer shop" in a shithole like De Kalb IL.
Connie

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Connie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. David is right, this forum should be left open for customers that have problems.

David here's my problem: in late June of 2008 I brought my Compaq Presario PC in to your shop because it kept shutting down on me and was running real real slow. You gave me an estimate of $280 for a new P4 processor and you said it needed a stick of RAM replaced also. I had you do the job and when I came to pick up the computer I asked for the old parts and you said they must have been thrown away. I paid the $280 and took my computer home. It worked much better.

Later that day my brother came in from CA and I told him what work I had you do inside my computer. He opened the computer up and showed me that the processor was covered in dust and the RAM was also. The processor was the factory OEM parts and the RAM was the same on he had put in several months earlier. He then showed me in the software that an adware and virus scan program and been run and a bunch of viruses and adware was removed while you had the computer.

My brother called and asked for you, David. You got on the phone and when he said he was calling for me you immediately began lying to my brother, saying that I was lying, the receipt showed what was done, I had been a problem in the store etc etc and then you cussed and hung up on him.

So, what really happened was you charged me for a new processor and new RAM but in reality all you did was clean out some adware and viruses by running a program.

Now if what everybody else says is true, I am sure you will again just lie, lie and lie again about this. Everyone I've spoken to says you are too much of a coward to take responsibility when you're caught cheating people, and you have been caught doing it many times.

So, you said you wanted to hear from people that had problems, this is one. I'm sure I'm not the only one you have jipped out of their paycheck like this, maybe others will share their stories also.

Thank you creating this forum for us to publish the problems we have had with you.

Sincerely,
Connie
Dear Mr. David Galican:

You said you wanted to keep this forum open so you can hear from real people people with problems.

As quoted above, I posted my problem in detail a full day ago (nearly 24 hours ago) and you have so far failed to address my problem or even recognize my post.

I will wait patiently for another 24 hours as I am sure you must be quite busy "doing business" with your unwitting customers.

Sincerely,
Connie
Snare Systems - David

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Whatever connie its been over a year try to prove it. I have no ticket for this. and I probaly hung the phone up on your brother because he wasnt the person named on the service ticket and I had no business dealings with him. You should have dealt with this issue yourslf within the 30 days but you didn't so I guess your out of luck now. Sucks to be you.
Connie

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

Judged:

Snare Systems - David wrote:
Whatever connie its been over a year try to prove it. I have no ticket for this. and I probaly hung the phone up on your brother because he wasnt the person named on the service ticket and I had no business dealings with him. You should have dealt with this issue yourslf within the 30 days but you didn't so I guess your out of luck now. Sucks to be you.
David:

Thank you for your response. It is precisely what I would expect from somebody like you.

Sincerely
Connie
David - Snare Systems

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

Nice try guys. I just got back to town tonight from my parents 60th birthday party and have been busy the last few days setting it up, having it, and taking it down. SO I see the kids have been having fun while I've been gone. For those of you stalking me you should have known that and known its their 35th anniversary too. They were disappointed that you didnít send a card.:)

Connie - I'll check those details when I get into the shop first thing in the morning. Also if it was in June of 2008 I was working an engineering job in loves park from March 2008 to November 2008, so I was rarely in the shop, sorry for the issues, I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Children - Stop fake posting my IP address of my server and my name. Whoever you are, your character shows by the way you speak. Have a nice day ;)
David - Snare Systems

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

And jared it really is only about 3-5 people that really really hate me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent DeKalb Discussions

Search the DeKalb Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min KiMare 47,056
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Thu jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Apr 15 Tired 503
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Apr 15 Rediculous 253
•••
•••
•••
•••

DeKalb Jobs

•••
•••
•••

DeKalb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance