SmokeFilledBackR oom

Bryn Mawr, PA

#54614 Nov 27, 2013
Tom C wrote:
A person driving 12,000 miles a year will see a 47.50 increase. That's at the pump. How much more will we be paying for food ,clothing,building supplies ,etc.,with even higher fuel costs? When you raise the price of gas, EVERYTHING goes up with it. Can anybody figure out yet why there is a mass exodus out of this state? This bill will definitely not help that. The only people Corbett is trying to bring in to PA are oil and gas people. We all get screwed, but the rich and powerful oil and gas people get tax breaks. Perfect. How about taxing the rich people raping our state of its natural resources instead?
Thanks Tom !!~!
Forgot all the fee increases in registration, licenses, copies of vehicle documents, state inspection, fines-if make a mistake driving you ticket will double in some case unlike the politicians who will get their ticket fixed or get a warning. Then with all that road construction you'll be sitting in traffic burning even more gas. THE HIGHEST GAS TAX IN THE COUNTRY.

The bozo politicians and parties in office for the last several decades should be sued for negligence, malfeasance and incompetence and use that money to pay for that oh so desperate road repairs.
snoods wattles

Los Angeles, CA

#54615 Nov 27, 2013
White House offers food stamps,

not jobs,

to the nation’s poor

White House officials are trying to slam GOP efforts to cut food-stamp funding,

even as President Barack Obama told wealthy donors that he won’t compromise on his ambitious,

government-fattening progressive policies that have failed to reverse the nation’s unemployment and poverty.

The food stamp program

“is one of our nation’s strongest defenses against poverty and hunger,”

Cecilia Muñoz, head of the White House’s Domestic Policy Council declared Tuesday.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/26/white-house...
MC Hammer

Chambersburg, PA

#54616 Nov 27, 2013
I'm not for raising anyones taxes but Americans are getting hit with the biggest tax in history, Obamacare. So if you're against the gas tax (which I am) then I can assume that you're strongly against Obamacare. Either you are against tax increases or you're only against conservatives. Which is it?
SmokeFilledBackR oom

Bryn Mawr, PA

#54617 Nov 27, 2013
Pennsylvania ex Republican chairman Montgomery County Pa arrested for rape.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ex-p...

Florida representative arrested on cocaine/drug charges.

http://www.onenewspage.com/n/US/74w4f8ymz/Flo...

Rapist and cocaine sniffing drug users in the Republican Party. These aren't minor crimes. Both these faux Republicans went hardcore. Hardcore punishment will fit these crimes/criminals as well.

The Pennsylvania GOP ex chair was in politics for 30 years. As chairman in his county he had to know a lot of Republicans in Harrisburg. Makes you wonder who knew what about this guy.

MC Hammer

Chambersburg, PA

#54618 Nov 27, 2013
SmokeFilledBackRoom wrote:
Rapist and cocaine sniffing drug users in the Republican Party. These aren't minor crimes. Both these faux Republicans went hardcore. Hardcore punishment will fit these crimes/criminals as well.
The Pennsylvania GOP ex chair was in politics for 30 years. As chairman in his county he had to know a lot of Republicans in Harrisburg. Makes you wonder who knew what about this guy.
_
There are criminals on both sides of the aisle but I doubt it has anything to do with their politics. Why try to paint a whole group of politicians with the ills of one? Who are you trying to convince?
knockout game

Los Angeles, CA

#54619 Nov 27, 2013

This knockout "game" is pretty much what the Democratic Party does to the middle class on a daily basis; on a larger scale of course.

These thugs are simply following their masters' lead.

obummer, a five year failure
SmokeFilledBackR oom

Bryn Mawr, PA

#54622 Nov 27, 2013
MC Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
_
There are criminals on both sides of the aisle but I doubt it has anything to do with their politics. Why try to paint a whole group of politicians with the ills of one? Who are you trying to convince?
It doesn't have anything to with politics per say BUT when the same individual votes for mandatory drug testing for welfare recipients as a stipulation for receiving them and won't even resign after being caught by police for drug offenses that's hypocrisy times ten. As a law maker isn't it extra important that one follow the law. How can these representatives control the fate of others through legislation and yet do what they want.

Then the Pa Republican getting caught for rape is just as bad especially since many perceive traditional Republicans as family values and law & order party. This does nothing to help the party already under duress. At least the Pa pos resigned.

But again one must wonder who knew about their buddies proclivities.

http://www.pottsmerc.com/general-news/2013102... A month ago.
9 99 game

Los Angeles, CA

#54623 Nov 27, 2013

State Corporate Income Tax Rates, 2000-2013

http://taxfoundation.org/article/state-corpor...

These aren't minor crimes.
SmokeFilledBackR oom

Bryn Mawr, PA

#54624 Nov 27, 2013
MC Hammer wrote:
I'm not for raising anyones taxes but Americans are getting hit with the biggest tax in history, Obamacare. So if you're against the gas tax (which I am) then I can assume that you're strongly against Obamacare. Either you are against tax increases or you're only against conservatives. Which is it?
I'm not for Obama Care, the gas tax or the legislatures that enable massive tax increases like these. These just weren't "a" tax increase these were a whopping/massive tax increase from supposedly alledgedly fiscal conservatives.

It's not as simple as you are with us or against us. That's the other party. You have to get rid of your glass house if want to throw stones. You have to clean your house to see what problems have to be fixed. The Republicans have politicians acting like tax and spend liberals. That's a problem.

To top it off you cannot be distracted by national issues when you have local & state issue being snuck in & rammed down your throat while nobody is looking.

Do you think it was a coincidence that Corbett forced the Transportation Bill with 3 re votes after it was legally voted down 24 hours later in the dark of night? Or he would've even considered attempting such an act if Obama Care wasn't an issue. This would've gotten as much press & heat as the 2005 late night pay raises.

Corbett exploited the distraction of Obama Care & the shutdown to appease big city voters in places like Philadelphia where he wouldn't give them the funding they wanted. He relented. Some say to sway the Democrats that were against the Transportation bill for cost AND not to give Corbett a signature bill/campaign issue.

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2013/10/17/will...

Corbett WAS holding firm against funding through late summer.

http://articles.philly.com/2013-08-15/news/41...

Then relents in October around the shutdown when good Republican PR was desperately needed.

http://www.yorkdispatch.com/nation/ci_2432300...

That's pandering pure and simple.

But again you cannot get distracted or assume the national issues will make everything all right. You must pick your battles as well. Especially when outcomes WILL directly affect you.
Rush Limbaugh

Trout Run, PA

#54630 Nov 27, 2013
if I masturbate to images of myself, does that make me gay or just narcissistic?
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#54631 Nov 27, 2013
Rush Limbaugh wrote:
if I masturbate to images of myself, does that make me gay or just narcissistic?
It makes you President Obama.
Linda

Latrobe, PA

#54632 Nov 27, 2013
Wish George Bush was still in charge
The AntiChrist Hunter

Washington, DC

#54634 Nov 27, 2013
Linda wrote:
Yes, Linda I especially liked his fiscal policies..
They were great...I miss those days too when our economy was free falling into oblivion.
Those were the days Linda...its true however people did have jobs when he entered office and the economy was doing well when he entered office...yes those were the days before the whole thing collapsed but that wasn't his fault.

It was Obama's fault...even though he wasn't in office yet...we still blame him because our brains are too feeble to comprehend reality due to the noise generated by Jimmy D-mints fine propoganda producing machine called the Club for Growth...I know it helped me to understand how Obama is the blame for everything even stuff that happened before he was elected into office....very interesting huh?

That's why I thing Jimmy Dmint is the one true AntiChrist but I might be wrong...

Hahaha ....but is being wrong doesn't matter to Jimmy...hell no being wrong or false to him is like being right to anyone else..

What a great antichrist figure.?
Harry Peters

West Mifflin, PA

#54635 Nov 27, 2013
Linda wrote:
me too! we need another recession and 2 more wars,i got too much money to spend now dow jones up over 16,000 pts. bought a new car,i now can afford a mistress, and a penis implant.
The New Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#54636 Nov 27, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
BHO is one desperate ignorant tea bag addicted to Limbaugh nut juise, huh BHO? You always allow your ignorance to prevail against your stupid side, awesome lil tea bag. Your going to get Obama care with or without your tea bag approval, america says so
Tis better to pat the $90.00 fine than to bow down to a POS. I actually hope this Obamacare continues. People have finally opened their eyes and see what your so called leader is about. If you would wipe the Obama nutjuice from your eyes you could see what he is.
bobby6464

Clearfield, PA

#54637 Nov 27, 2013
Harry Peters wrote:
<quoted text>me too! we need another recession and 2 more wars,i got too much money to spend now dow jones up over 16,000 pts. bought a new car,i now can afford a mistress, and a penis implant.
You're too ugly to get a woman, besides you love men. Now I do agree a penis implant would benefit you. That's more nutjuice for my collection and craving. Meet you at Danny boys tonight?
Dan the Man LOL

Clearfield, PA

#54638 Nov 27, 2013
The AntiChrist Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Linda I especially liked his fiscal policies..
They were great...I miss those days too when our economy was free falling into oblivion.
Those were the days Linda...its true however people did have jobs when he entered office and the economy was doing well when he entered office...yes those were the days before the whole thing collapsed but that wasn't his fault.
It was Obama's fault...even though he wasn't in office yet...we still blame him because our brains are too feeble to comprehend reality due to the noise generated by Jimmy D-mints fine propoganda producing machine called the Club for Growth...I know it helped me to understand how Obama is the blame for everything even stuff that happened before he was elected into office....very interesting huh?
That's why I thing Jimmy Dmint is the one true AntiChrist but I might be wrong...
Hahaha ....but is being wrong doesn't matter to Jimmy...hell no being wrong or false to him is like being right to anyone else..
What a great antichrist figure.?
Actually Bush inherited the mess Clinton left. It's all Clinton's fault.
G BUsh

West Mifflin, PA

#54639 Nov 27, 2013
The New Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text> Tis better to pat the $90.00 fine than to bow down to a POS. I actually hope this Obamacare continues. People have finally opened their eyes and see what your so called leader is about. If you would wipe the Obama nutjuice from your eyes you could see what he is.
And people will pay the fine,,,,but you still have no healthcare,,,,so you need simple surgery or spend a few days in the ICU .,,,youre talking a BIG bill !.hope you save up enough to pay a 100K hospital bill, doesnt take long to rake that sum up!

the limbuagh nut sac guzzlers will be boo hooing then.
Dr Proctor

West Mifflin, PA

#54640 Nov 27, 2013
Regardless of what you think about Obamacare, it should be clear this law isn’t going to help in keeping health care policies in check. Whether it is repealed or not, there are several policies that legislators can and should pursue to help make healthcare more affordable.

Let’s move from an intrastate model to an interstate model. This means that any health insurance organization can sell to any person in any state. Currently, most states don’t allow “across state line” sales of insurance. If Congress acts it would mean any state that attempts to restrict consumers from buying the insurance of their choice is violating the Interstate Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution.

If Congress were to pass this law, we could expect more competition from insurers, forcing health insurance firms to become more efficient. As with other industries, we’d expect the least efficient insurance agencies to fail while the most efficient survive. This should lead to lower health insurance costs for Americans.

One way is that Congress should make individuals forfeit their right to sue doctors if they receive government health care. Why wouldn’t we want to keep costs as low as possible by having all government-received health care come where the patient waives the right to sue? Remember that when an individual on government healthcare sues the doctor – the real person paying is the American taxpayer.

With all of the disagreements over Obamacare, one thing all Americans can agree upon are policies that lower our costs without sacrificing health care quality. Obamacare has sold us a bill of goods, but one of the goods absent from the plan was lowering healthcare premiums. If we really want to do something about lowering the cost of healthcare, we have to let the free market work, provide more options for different kinds of insurance and crackdown on runaway public benefits.

87% say Obamacare doesnt go far enough.......

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/11/...
Dan the Man LOL

Clearfield, PA

#54642 Nov 28, 2013
G BUsh wrote:
<quoted text>And people will pay the fine,,,,but you still have no healthcare,,,,so you need simple surgery or spend a few days in the ICU .,,,youre talking a BIG bill !.hope you save up enough to pay a 100K hospital bill, doesnt take long to rake that sum up!
the limbuagh nut sac guzzlers will be boo hooing then.
Why don't you go back into your closet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Defiance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saxton of Years Gone-by Sep '14 Barleybl 1
Woman fired for having cancer! Sep '14 Benni 1
Panther Valley returns Monday (Aug '14) Aug '14 Snakefranko 10
Man Dies After Being Hit With Taser (Aug '14) Aug '14 kaul 11
Panther Valley budget has 8% increase (Jan '14) Jul '14 my green ford ranger 99
gez (Jul '14) Jul '14 gez 1
Homeless man gets jail time for assault (Jun '14) Jun '14 window licker 1
Defiance Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Defiance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:00PM
Can the Philadelphia Eagles Afford to Trade Up for Marcus Mariota?
Bleacher Report10:32 PM
Is Herremans Replacement Already on Roster?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine
Bleacher Report12:01 PM
Todd Herremans' Release Will Loom Large for Philadelphia Eagles