Bucky Phillips Update

Bucky Phillips Update

There are 3493 comments on the WGRZ-TV Buffalo story from Jul 8, 2006, titled Bucky Phillips Update. In it, WGRZ-TV Buffalo reports that:

There are some new developments in the continuing search for Ralph "Bucky" Phillips.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ-TV Buffalo.

First Prev
of 175
Next Last
ebudu

Ashburn, VA

#3827 Aug 26, 2013
ebudu | Saturday
ebudu | 22min ago
Dominica | Mar 11, 2013
Itís unbelievable. For the past 3 months, I have been so depressed after losing my boyfriend to another girl.Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted many spell casters who promised powerful magic or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful as Dr ebudu He isdefinitely different from the others and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the promises that i willsee the result in three days time which came to past. Dr ebudu isthe most powerful spell caster. Hisspells worked wonderful and I am now back with my boyfriend. Work with him on this email address and you willgetthe best result: [email protected]
Report this post
Report this po
Report this post
ebudu

Ashburn, VA

#3828 Aug 26, 2013
ebudu | Saturday
ebudu | 1 min ago
n nnnnnnnnnnnnn | Thursday Aug15
Thank you thank you DR ABULUfor what you have just done, for helping me geting my husband who left me with two kids april last year to me i thank you so much the great DR ABULUof [email protected] for bringingback my family i am greatfull and willalways be if you also need his help his email . [email protected] or his website, http://abuluspiritualtemple.webs.com
Report this post
Posts 521 to 534 of 534
Report this post
WILSON

Buford, GA

#3829 Aug 26, 2013
Theobromine wrote:
Sooo, Any guesses how much of taxpayers money was spent on this fiasco? Let's see - we estimated overtime for cops alone about $1M. A gift while they sat in cars every 100 yards along Rt 20 for weeks - then Rt 60 - then out in the boonies - for months - with the helicopters flying overhead and keeping us up all night -what do they charge?1592 I bet the NYS taxpayer spent as much as the hunt for Bin Laden. Just sayin'- this was a HUGE transfer of income and boost for pensions of NY's finest. Now why oh why would they want to find him when the money runs like a river into their pockets?
YOU can only blame those who pushed this poor guy over the edge one can only take so much mental abuse before a insane act seems to be the only coarse of sane action when the lawyers mess with your head when the law messes with you and your family when it truely seems that the justice system shows you no justice a insane act appears to be sane at least BUCKY had the balls to stand up to the man what gives those with professional power like mental health professionals judges and the law THE RIGHT TO ABUSE THEIR POWER my hat goes off to BUCKY he stood up to those who chose to abuse the system to cause him and his family pain more people should do so hold those who chose to abuse you accountable !!!!
Czur

Fredonia, NY

#3830 Aug 27, 2013
He was in prison for a reason for most of his life. He could have been out on parole ( again). He is not capable of living in a free society. He is getting what he deserves. Too chicken shit to stay in NY, where he would have had to taken his stand. He should do life for all the burglaries and car thefts he did throughout his life. ( as a predicate felon).
Joselle

Buffalo, NY

#3831 Aug 27, 2013
WILSON wrote:
<quoted text>YOU can only blame those who pushed this poor guy over the edge one can only take so much mental abuse before a insane act seems to be the only coarse of sane action when the lawyers mess with your head when the law messes with you and your family when it truely seems that the justice system shows you no justice a insane act appears to be sane at least BUCKY had the balls to stand up to the man what gives those with professional power like mental health professionals judges and the law THE RIGHT TO ABUSE THEIR POWER my hat goes off to BUCKY he stood up to those who chose to abuse the system to cause him and his family pain more people should do so hold those who chose to abuse you accountable !!!!
Bucky caused more pain to others then they did to him. He was a life long criminal. The lowest scum of society. He will rot in prison. It's really a shame there was no death penalty for him because thats what he really deserves.
ebudu

Europe

#3832 Aug 27, 2013
contact [email protected].com is a man th...- 1 new post
Started 5 days, 7 hours ago by MISS RITA BENSTORG
Thisisjust like a dream I never believed that this divorce would be canceled just exactly the way Dr ebudu told me that was how it happened.When Benstorg called me that he his no longer interested that he needs a divorce I was so shocking and wondering what made him to ask for a divorce it was just like a joke he filed the divorce and I got a letter from the court, i was just so shocking and ...
Show more thread info
ebudu

Europe

#3833 Aug 27, 2013
< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ÖNext >
CARL on August 27, 2013at 4:20 AM said:
My Name isCARL EDMAN i willlove to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i willhave my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girli want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he willhelp me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he willcast a spell for me and i willsee the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to STATESthe following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man isreally powerful..if we have up to 20people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to .[email protected] I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email isokay and he' willreplied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck:.Once AgainHis Email Address Is: [email protected]
WILSON

Buford, GA

#3834 Aug 27, 2013
Joselle wrote:
<quoted text>Bucky caused more pain to others then they did to him. He was a life long criminal. The lowest scum of society. He will rot in prison. It's really a shame there was no death penalty for him because thats what he really deserves.
what gave the right to that state cop to use deadly force on brad that whole deal is one big cover up THAT STATE COP GOT AWAY WITH MURDER PLAIN AND SIMPLE another case of some one abusing their power no one ever said bucky was an angle but WHO GAVE THE COPS THE RIGHT TO ABUSE HIS FAMILY LIKE THEY DID mater of fact who gave those cops they right to treat any one like they did cops are nothing but criminals with a badge seen it time and time again they cover up their criminal acts for each other and others who are assoiated with them like mental health professionals who play with them at her club which she has openly bragged about
Itsad

Fredonia, NY

#3835 Aug 28, 2013
Bucky never shot anybody. That cop was shot by friendly fire (aka his partner) oh why you ask.... Cause if committed more violence they will bring in my civil servants & will make them famous. Huh let's think logically if u wanted to shoot & kill someone would u shoot them in the leg? I think not!!! Oh and if you shoot someone from the second floor in the leg would the bullet go in straight? No cause you are on the second floor so it would be at an angle....
The cops are biased & got out smarted by one man & they got mad. Those cops durning that made our life hell, I hated every last one of them & no they were not making our lives safer... They caused so much grief & pain. We should have called in the US Military to use force & take out those civil servants (aka slaves). So many people knew where he was & wouldn't tell. It proved that he is well liked & loved by many, he is an idol to many!!!
Free Bucky!!!
Wazza

Fredonia, NY

#3836 Aug 28, 2013
Itsad wrote:
Bucky never shot anybody. That cop was shot by friendly fire (aka his partner) oh why you ask.... Cause if committed more violence they will bring in my civil servants & will make them famous. Huh let's think logically if u wanted to shoot & kill someone would u shoot them in the leg? I think not!!! Oh and if you shoot someone from the second floor in the leg would the bullet go in straight? No cause you are on the second floor so it would be at an angle....
The cops are biased & got out smarted by one man & they got mad. Those cops durning that made our life hell, I hated every last one of them & no they were not making our lives safer... They caused so much grief & pain. We should have called in the US Military to use force & take out those civil servants (aka slaves). So many people knew where he was & wouldn't tell. It proved that he is well liked & loved by many, he is an idol to many!!!
Free Bucky!!!
your full of shi*

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3837 Aug 28, 2013
Big Wanker

Fredonia, NY

#3838 Aug 28, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
http://m.usatoday.com/apps/ima ge?imageUrl=http://www.gannett -cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USATOD AY/2012/11/07/afp-515139918-16 _9.jpg&width=480
cans youse brings hims downs to da clubshouse hes loks so cutes wes ares misings youse dos he bens overs like youse
Think

Fredonia, NY

#3839 Aug 30, 2013
Itsad wrote:
Free Bucky!!!
I know he didn't shoot anyone..... FREE BUCKY!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 175
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Defiance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suffering Dog Found Shot, Unable to be Saved May '17 Psychoanalysis 2
News Charges dropped in Tamaqua stabbing Feb '17 a day without ill... 1
egor (Aug '16) Dec '16 j martz 2
Jerk drivers between ludlow/kane (Nov '16) Nov '16 Not that guy 1
egor (Aug '16) Aug '16 friends in high p... 1
jan fletcher , no conscious? (Mar '12) Mar '12 YOU KNOW WHO 1

Defiance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Defiance Mortgages