homewrecker. meghan canady flint- she can't leave married men alone

Posted in the Defiance Forum

someone who knows

Mansfield, OH

#1 Apr 4, 2011
I am so sick of trashy nasty worthless women like her who can't take care of her life & family. She can't keep her man at home where he belongs so she thinks that she can go & try to take someone elses. She lost her daycare license because she was having sex with a married man when she was supposed to be watching kids. I am just here to tell people to beware of her. She is the lowest kind of filth. She brags about what she does. She trys to ruin other peoples marriages because she can't keep her own man happy. He sees what a mistake he made & doesn't want to waste anymore time or effort on her. So don't let her near your husband cause she will do anything for a little attention. She has no morals or self worth. I feel sorry for her poor kids. They will grow up to see what a where their mother really is. If your smart you will stay far away & not get involved with her. Who knows what else she is capable of!!!
I know this

Defiance, OH

#2 Jun 4, 2011
She lost her daycare license because she was fradulent on her NOCAC billing formms. Stating that she watched kids on days she didnt in order to get paid. She is a lazy slob. Her home is a trashy mess. Unfortunately my children were victims of her filthiness for a short period. When I starting recieving information from them about her living conditions, I pulled them out immediately. Her raunchiness makes me sick. She drinks milk right from the carton in front of the kids and then pours it in their cereal. No wonder they wouldn't eat. She has a bird that flies loose in her house and defecates all over the place, and an unkempt dog that smells like sewage. At first I thought her house was a mess because she was supposedly remodeling, after a while, I realized there was no remodeling going on and it was just filthy. Oh and she had a 3 month old baby that she would leave on the couch by himself. I must have seen that poor baby fall off the couch at least 3 times during the short time I was there to pick up my children. She was arrested for disordely conduct at least twice in the past year. A real class act. After what Ive read, I'm happy my husband was never exposed to her. Not that he would EVER EVER want anything to do with her. I dont know what she does for work these days, I'm guessing with her arrest record, she cant get hired anywhere.
someone who knows

Grafton, OH

#3 Jun 4, 2011
The more people who are told & made aware of this sleaze the better. That way no more families & innocent children are hurt! I feel sorry for her own kids. They deserve better. Sad excuse for a woman & mother :'(
LOL

Wayne, OH

#4 Jun 6, 2011
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...

Here is her Facebook profile...why not man up and say it to her face wimps.
someone who knows

Medina, OH

#5 Jul 11, 2011
Andy Schwiebert - Maybe he should look up Meghan Canady Flint. They sound like one in the same. They deserve each other. Maybe if they get together they will stop hurting other people. Meghan look him up. Add him to the long list of men that you are sleeping with.
Star

Napoleon, OH

#6 Jul 15, 2011
Im sure Andy has already done had her......
Concerned

Defiance, OH

#7 Mar 19, 2013
This woman beats her children. Her husbands beats the children. She went to court over leaving a hand print on her daughters face. She is full of drama. And yes I agree she wants to fuck everything with a penis. It's just sad those poor children have to listen to her yell. She is a heartless mother and I hope someday those poor kids go to a family member who really cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Defiance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie black, Cornelia Hernandez.... 20 hr androiduser45 1
water rushing flood of 2004/05 Dec 24 CraigDoda 1
Review: Bartoe & Associates LLC Dec 4 Unscrupulous 1
Looking for a room to rent. Dec 1 Lokahi117 1
Tattoo shop (Jan '12) Nov '14 I am Educated 8
Applebutter Fest draws thousands Nov '14 partisan 1
Suspect arrested for murder in cold case Nov '14 partisan 4
Defiance Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web