Authorities still searching today for...

Authorities still searching today for man who may have jumped into Auglaize River

There are 2 comments on the Crescent-News.com story from Apr 9, 2008, titled Authorities still searching today for man who may have jumped into Auglaize River. In it, Crescent-News.com reports that:

The Defiance Police Department and the Defiance County Sheriff's Office are investigating a possible drowning of a rural Defiance man in the Auglaize River. via Crescent-News.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crescent-News.com.

Kitty

Bradenton, FL

#1 Apr 18, 2008
I wonder how everyone can be so sure this young man ever even went in the river to begin with. He could just be running from the law or some responsibilities he is not willing to except.
clone bensen

Bryan, OH

#2 Jun 16, 2008
who saw him jump in,to give us the news,or who got informed by him of his attentions,and not try to stop him, go figure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Defiance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spring Meadows Trailer Park Defiance Ohio 10 min Jss 19
Review: Defiance Dance Studio (Aug '15) 11 min Jss 241
The circle chat whoever lived there in early 20... (Jan '14) 12 min AMM 248
News Energy Transfer says FERC approves drilling alo... Nov 6 GraceForReal 2
Tomas "The Rat" Walters Oct 31 Death Dealer 1
Top boy in p s l fl Oct 23 Mike 1
Landlords in defiance beware (Jun '16) Oct '17 Minispots78 9

Defiance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance