Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9639 Sep 25, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Loren,
I have not answered any of your posts prior I don't think.
A suggestion.
make your posts about 1/3rd of the current size; and make singular points in them.
Being honest I am unable to tell if we are on the same page, or in a different book all together.
I give up on reading your posts, because they are too long.
Just my opinion.
He knows nobody reads his posts. He pastes them here because he knows he's annoying people.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9640 Sep 25, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with much of what factck says but what they leave out (not necessarily willfully) is: how many cars does Chevy produce in China. That is more relavent than the sale numbers.
They mention taxpayer/citizen ownership in GM. They do NOT mention UNION ownership.
Factck also mentions Creating/retaining 17,600 jobs. The difference of retention & creation is OFTEN gray. Especially when factoring in stabilty/instability or growth of the company. The info needed to objectively compare is NOT static, it is always in flux making caomparision impossible in such cases.
Factck also mentions car companies that have plants in many countries which is true of course. They also specifically mention VW. VW, the 3rd largest car company in unit production in the WORLD after Toyota & GM, opened their very FIRST plant in THIS country just THIS year in Chattanooga TN. VW owns , VW, Audie, Skoda, Seat, Bugatti, Porsche, & 51% of Suzuki common stock plus 2 other car companies. Why are they building their 1st plant NOW when Honda & Toyota have been here for decades? It is because of various tax & tariff laws.
Away from Factck is another issue. Would GM today be any diff today IF they went thru a typical bankruptcy? Because they still went thru a bankrupcy with the U.S. taxpayer being the finance company instead of more typical bank/finance company handeling it or even a capital finance company like Bain Capital.
Exactly. This CBS report is similar to what fact check posted, but again, left some things out.

At the end of this report, the reporter states that GM employes 300,000 people worldwide, but only about a third are Americans.

Okay, a multinational company is all over the world. But if this is so, why did the US bail them out and not other countries? Even if GM was a total failure in the US, 2/3 of their operations were supposedly successful. I would think that most any multinational company would be able to survive and take care of their own without US help if they are indeed that large and productive.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/features/waste-watc...

Since: Aug 12

United States

#9641 Sep 25, 2012
Has anyone else read that GM is again in a death spiral slated to crash again sometime next year?

I'm not sure if its true but not hard to believe.
Pops

United States

#9642 Sep 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. This CBS report is similar to what fact check posted, but again, left some things out.
At the end of this report, the reporter states that GM employes 300,000 people worldwide, but only about a third are Americans.
Okay, a multinational company is all over the world. But if this is so, why did the US bail them out and not other countries? Even if GM was a total failure in the US, 2/3 of their operations were supposedly successful. I would think that most any multinational company would be able to survive and take care of their own without US help if they are indeed that large and productive.
http://www.cbs12.com/news/features/waste-watc...
Interesting link.
I still see one thing missing. Lets say that Every Nickel of the 50 billion 'loan' can be traced & found to have stayed in the U.S. Are we to not believe that that didn't free up $10,$20 or more Billions of other GM funds for them to invest in China? I am NOT that niave & I suspect that you aren't either.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#9644 Sep 25, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
spaghetti O's has wheat....sorry...I can't have it.
was forced to buy 6 months of groceries at a time from a health store that delivers food once a month.
all of it is Ohio farmer produced.
ZERO additives.
Cheap...no....expensive....abo ut the same when not on sale.......quality....best.
PS: thought you new me? there are not hundreds, just one.
PSS: your threat to me about you knew me better than I knew you, was answered...don't miss...I won't.
that is not threat....it is fact.
Want to tell us about your irritable bowel too?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#9645 Sep 25, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Loren,
I have not answered any of your posts prior I don't think.
A suggestion.
make your posts about 1/3rd of the current size; and make singular points in them.
Being honest I am unable to tell if we are on the same page, or in a different book all together.
I give up on reading your posts, because they are too long.
Just my opinion.
I know someone else who should take that advice.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9646 Sep 25, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is that lovable compassionate liberalism again.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9647 Sep 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean the Conservatives Compassionate conservatism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassionate_co...
StarryStarry

Canton, OH

#9648 Sep 25, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't eat cake unless it is gluten free.
I do work 70 hours a week so I can afford steak and shrimp whenever I want.
I order top shelf Margarita's at $10 each thinking nothing of it.
I own no cars that achieve 18MPG; and most around 14MPG, because I like power; and work so I can afford it.
People like you are going to be squashed due to your own ignorance. God gave you free will, so go ahead and continue to whine.
how has whining improved your life?
are you better off today due to all your whining?
I am better off today because of planning my work, then working the plan.
If it is to be, it is up to me.
above statement is why you failed at life.
you require King Obama or your Mommy to feed you because all you did was whine.
I like how you think. You are living the American Dream, eh? So am I.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#9649 Sep 25, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Douchebags like him don't deserve compassion.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#9650 Sep 25, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how you think. You are living the American Dream, eh? So am I.
The GOP American Dream. Not paying your mortgage and filing frivolous lawsuits, eh Norene?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9651 Sep 25, 2012
here is how the wealthy in Seattle live the American Dream.

Prison for wealthy Seattle couple who took welfare

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501363_162-575182...
free

Loveland, OH

#9652 Sep 26, 2012
It's called Che Reagan Christ syndrome. Anyone seeing your post comes down with it. Darnedest thing. Like contaminated food.
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9653 Sep 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
sure....every morning I crap stink pickles more intelligent than you are.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#9654 Sep 26, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still only believe fantasy.
Hey moron....there is this new way to look up FACTS, called corporate web sites for stockholders.
so look up GM you Fing fool.
Then back up your big mouth. Post a link to the specific page or report that supports your prior comment as factual.

woof
hunky77

Akron, OH

#9655 Sep 26, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

HELLO AMERICA....

off to see Romney....
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#9656 Sep 26, 2012
How many times will Mittens place his foot in his mouth while in Kennesaw's favorite state (the one whose 18 electoral votes won't decide the election this year, only because Obama's running away with it in nearly every swing state)?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/us/politics...

woof

United States

#9657 Sep 26, 2012
I don't know why he's spending any time in Slowhio when he could be in Florida. Internal polls must show Florida is on lock down is all I can figure.

United States

#9658 Sep 26, 2012
Duke, do you actually WANT to see Madonna strip down???

Or is she really just a secret agent Romney girl?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#9659 Sep 26, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
sure....every morning I crap stink pickles more intelligent than you are.
If only your boy Romney could retort so cleverly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Defiance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The circle chat whoever lived there in early 20... (Jan '14) Jan 17 Poet 265
Steven collins Jan 13 Mikedeeznuts 1
Tomas "The Rat" Walters Jan 13 RCR1989 2
Spring Meadows Trailer Park Defiance Ohio (Jun '17) Jan 11 John 20
What's up with the Fort Defiance Humane Society? (Nov '10) Dec 28 RCR1989 6
Did anyone know Tommy Daniels? Dec '17 Curiosity Killed ... 1
Review: Defiance Dance Studio (Aug '15) Dec '17 Ppp 244

Defiance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance