Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8232 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh, look. More of that fact checking you were waiting for:
"There has been so much outright lying during this campaign that fact checking organizations have achieved great prominence. The Washington Post went over Obama's speech line by line looking for lies and didn't find any. All his statements were true except one that was marked misleading. He said that his tax plan would have the wealthiest taxpayers paying the same rate as during the Clinton administration. The statement is true but omits the fact that he would close some loopholes available during the 1990s, so wealthy taxpayers who used them might pay more. Still other than this, everything he actually said was true. Bill Clinton's speech was also entirely truthful Contrast these with Paul Ryan's speech which was full of demonstrably untrue statements, such as one blaming Obama for a factory closing in his home town that actually closed during George W. Bush's time in office."
http://electoral-vote.com/
You have either no regard for the truth or are hypnotized.
truth is

lasts nights speech's were based on lies told so often, the stupid like you now beleive them.

PS: listen to Jimmy Carters re-election speech at his campaign night; and see how much of it Obama dusted off and re-used.

look at how well that speech worked out for Carter.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8233 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to compare TV ratings with scientific polling, go ahead. It's not surprising that you would considering how you are wrong about most of your posts. That said, I may have posted one or two polls over the last 60 days and then it was in response to some teabagger BS that I was debunking. But just for you, I will post some numbers, definitely not TV ratings, that you will like:
332-206.
I'm going to make you keep choking on the truth right up to November 6.
and 47% of american citizens do not earn enough to pay income taxes; and 53% do.

just an FYI

53% is larger than 47%; and the 53% are going to vote in force.

so as always....you are wrong
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8234 Sep 7, 2012
Howbout Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
You said he was never disbarred, no?
I was not aware that he was disbarred by the US Supreme Court, where he has never argued a single case.

He was never disbarred by the Arkansas Supreme Court, and could still practice there if he so desired, by simply re-activating his license. I think he's having more fun doing other things now, and has never had an interest in practicing since leaving office anyway.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8235 Sep 7, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
truth is
lasts nights speech's were based on lies told so often, the stupid like you now beleive them.
PS: listen to Jimmy Carters re-election speech at his campaign night; and see how much of it Obama dusted off and re-used.
look at how well that speech worked out for Carter.
Just because you declare something to be a lie doesn't make it so. As Patrick Moynahan (I believe) said, "You are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts." You may not agree with the politics, but the factual statements made last night were accurate.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8236 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you declare something to be a lie doesn't make it so. As Patrick Moynahan (I believe) said, "You are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts." You may not agree with the politics, but the factual statements made last night were accurate.
laughing out loud at you again

the only fact, was Obama begging to be re-elected

Obama has not 1 success story....not one

that is fact for you
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8237 Sep 7, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and 47% of american citizens do not earn enough to pay income taxes; and 53% do.
just an FYI
53% is larger than 47%; and the 53% are going to vote in force.
so as always....you are wrong
You know what the best part about your silly declarations like that are? We get to find out on November 6 who's right and who's wrong. I'll be here to discuss the news on November 7. I'm pretty sure you won't be.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8238 Sep 7, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
laughing out loud at you again
the only fact, was Obama begging to be re-elected
Obama has not 1 success story....not one
that is fact for you
Internet poster Reality Speaks says it is so, so shall it be!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8239 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what the best part about your silly declarations like that are? We get to find out on November 6 who's right and who's wrong. I'll be here to discuss the news on November 7. I'm pretty sure you won't be.
I have to work on the 7th, so you may be correct for once.

The news on November 7th will be Detroit is on fire, Chicago is on fire, LA is on fire.

Obama will say, you deal with it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8240 Sep 7, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to work on the 7th, so you may be correct for once.
The news on November 7th will be Detroit is on fire, Chicago is on fire, LA is on fire.
Obama will say, you deal with it.
Already making excuses. Classic.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8241 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Already making excuses. Classic.
just speaking reality

classic? just normal
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8243 Sep 7, 2012
the boards are quit due to the hangover the Dems have.

we saw people throwing up on TV; and the drunk crowd will need a couple days to get over the utopia.

yep dems....that was as good as it gets for your team

all party, no substance
Really

Circleville, OH

#8246 Sep 7, 2012
I had a friend who drove a charter bus full of Republican supporters to RNC in Tampa. He said that they trashed his bus on the way down so bad that the company he works for had to bring him another bus. I won't go into detail about what all they done to it, but it was pretty disgusting.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8247 Sep 7, 2012
Really wrote:
I had a friend who drove a charter bus full of Republican supporters to RNC in Tampa. He said that they trashed his bus on the way down so bad that the company he works for had to bring him another bus. I won't go into detail about what all they done to it, but it was pretty disgusting.
Great. When it makes publication, post a link.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8248 Sep 7, 2012
Really wrote:
were they reporters from MSNBC?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8249 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, that is both stupid and completely misses the point. As I said before, I don't give a rat's ass about the ratings. What fascinates me is the GOP and its followers complete allergy to the truth. It's like Ryan lying about his marathon time. Ya'll can't help it.
Glad you don't care about ratings, because DumBama's was pretty poor last night and some reports say about a 50% loss of audience since 2008.
Really

Circleville, OH

#8250 Sep 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't make a difference. You would just say it was all made up by the main stream media.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8251 Sep 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you don't care about ratings, because DumBama's was pretty poor last night and some reports say about a 50% loss of audience since 2008.
What is your point?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8252 Sep 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like you and reality speaks do for all the crap you guys make up?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8253 Sep 7, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
the boards are quit due to the hangover the Dems have.
we saw people throwing up on TV; and the drunk crowd will need a couple days to get over the utopia.
yep dems....that was as good as it gets for your team
all party, no substance
I would like to watch that video of the convention people throwing up. Where can I find it?
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8254 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to watch that video of the convention people throwing up. Where can I find it?
It's in with Rush Limbaugh's private spank stash. Right next to the satellite footage of the polar ice caps melting and the starving children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Defiance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The circle chat whoever lived there in early 20... (Jan '14) 1 hr Aam 124
Review: Defiance Dance Studio (Aug '15) 5 hr Bully 197
I'm trying to figure out who all slept with my ... May 15 Marine 1993 3
The Place (Oct '08) Apr '17 I know 10
Wouldn't go here to die Apr '17 Napoleon Ohio res... 2
henry county prosecutors son (Oct '15) Apr '17 Napoleon is a joke 2
napoleon ohio (Mar '12) Apr '17 Live here 6

Defiance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance