Eric Elston

There are 7 comments on the Crescent-News.com story from May 8, 2013, titled Eric Elston. In it, Crescent-News.com reports that:

He is also survived by his daughter, Zoey Elston, who was the light of his life and made him smile every day; brothers, Rick Sproles of Antwerp, Robert Elston of Antwerp, Dustin Elston of Cloverdale, Daran Elston of Scott, Corey of Van Wert, Mikel of Continental, and Rian, Payne; sisters, Tammy Hernandez of Paulding, Angel Hibbard of Paulding, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crescent-News.com.

wtf

Lima, OH

#1 May 8, 2013
dont he work at eaton,n just lost his legs n a car wreck...
Sad

Columbus, OH

#2 May 8, 2013
So sad. Does anyone know what happened?
hhhhhmmmm

Lima, OH

#3 May 8, 2013
he had both legs so not who you are thinking of and he didnt work at Eaton. he passed away in Indiana where he was living. from what I was told he passed in his sleep.
Sad

Columbus, OH

#4 May 8, 2013
hhhhhmmmm wrote:
he had both legs so not who you are thinking of and he didnt work at Eaton. he passed away in Indiana where he was living. from what I was told he passed in his sleep.
Thanks. I worked with Eric years ago but haven't seen him recently. He always seemed like a good guy. Sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.
hmmm

Mount Gilead, OH

#5 May 8, 2013
Said he lived in melrose but passed away in indiana.
hhhhhmmmm

Lima, OH

#6 May 8, 2013
he was originally from melrose.
samantha

Columbus, OH

#7 May 14, 2013
He was deffiently a good guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Defiance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The circle chat whoever lived there in early 20... (Jan '14) 23 hr DDD 175
Review: Defiance Dance Studio (Aug '15) Jul 24 Dancer2 218
Slutiest thing i have ever dine Jul 22 Bigsexy42 1
Spring Meadows Trailer Park Defiance Ohio Jul 11 Owner1 13
Angela Adolph. Jul 10 Exx 1
Wouldn't go here to die Jun 30 Anonymous 4
I'm trying to figure out who all slept with my ... Jun '17 Ricky Ricky Ricky 4

Defiance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance