point proven

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Guilty but still a little suspicious. Basing the fact that sidney wasn't there because his phone was in a different town? Anyone could have that phone. And why would you want to frame your brother of all people? Anyway, I bet Donny is hoping for a death sentence over life in prison. Can't "snitch" his way out of this jail time
brothers keeper

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Any new news how long did he get
Just thought

Defiance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

So I think it's sad both ways.... But really what do u expect when u get into the drug business? To stay on top? Get a real job ! I feel bad for the kids! But on of nys baby mommas already has a baby daddy in jail for drugs.... Learn!
a friend

Barnwell, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

So how much time did Donny get anyway
hiz

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

hi
Parlay

Defiance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

What a snitch gets a sentence I guess he can't snitch out of this one. Anyway Sidney and him had beef they already shot at eachother at the circle. Who knows but them snitches r some biitches.
nakeya pratt

Battle Creek, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

Parlay wrote:
What a snitch gets a sentence I guess he can't snitch out of this one. Anyway Sidney and him had beef they already shot at eachother at the circle. Who knows but them snitches r some biitches.
they really shot at each other.
nakeya pratt

Battle Creek, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

They moved too Michigan, I've known them since I was 17 years old. They always reminded me of my brothers, one was build for the streets, and one wasn't. Obviously we know who was the lame. Sidney had the gift of gab. He was smooth and I don't think he would have brought his brother down with him. He was a shiester at times but he kept it 1 hundred. Donny was the one who had to prove that he was ready, a copy cat, and when shit hit the fan, he run. Both Sidney and I have had problems with our brothers falsely accusing us. Sidney had every right to be mad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Defiance Discussions

Search the Defiance Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 51 min Reality Speaks 30,164
Suspect arrested for murder in cold case Aug 8 Guest 2
Alysha Moran Aug 7 ThatGirl18 1
looking for realitive Aug 7 keiser 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill ... 231
who pushing all this herion here? Jul '14 dizzle 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Defiance Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Defiance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE