point proven

Westlake, OH

#1 Nov 21, 2011
Any news on the trial?
point proven

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 23, 2011
Guilty but still a little suspicious. Basing the fact that sidney wasn't there because his phone was in a different town? Anyone could have that phone. And why would you want to frame your brother of all people? Anyway, I bet Donny is hoping for a death sentence over life in prison. Can't "snitch" his way out of this jail time
brothers keeper

Lima, OH

#3 Dec 14, 2011
Any new news how long did he get
Just thought

Defiance, OH

#4 Jan 4, 2012
So I think it's sad both ways.... But really what do u expect when u get into the drug business? To stay on top? Get a real job ! I feel bad for the kids! But on of nys baby mommas already has a baby daddy in jail for drugs.... Learn!
a friend

Barnwell, SC

#5 Jan 12, 2012
So how much time did Donny get anyway
hiz

Leitchfield, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2012
hi
Parlay

Defiance, OH

#7 Jan 16, 2014
What a snitch gets a sentence I guess he can't snitch out of this one. Anyway Sidney and him had beef they already shot at eachother at the circle. Who knows but them snitches r some biitches.
nakeya pratt

Battle Creek, MI

#8 May 27, 2014
Parlay wrote:
What a snitch gets a sentence I guess he can't snitch out of this one. Anyway Sidney and him had beef they already shot at eachother at the circle. Who knows but them snitches r some biitches.
they really shot at each other.
nakeya pratt

Battle Creek, MI

#9 May 27, 2014
They moved too Michigan, I've known them since I was 17 years old. They always reminded me of my brothers, one was build for the streets, and one wasn't. Obviously we know who was the lame. Sidney had the gift of gab. He was smooth and I don't think he would have brought his brother down with him. He was a shiester at times but he kept it 1 hundred. Donny was the one who had to prove that he was ready, a copy cat, and when shit hit the fan, he run. Both Sidney and I have had problems with our brothers falsely accusing us. Sidney had every right to be mad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Defiance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Buti Oct 18 really Joe? 3
False informatio in Putnam County Commissies race Oct 15 diemerbarb 1
Kamryn Gerkin (Oct '09) Sep '14 His landlord 86
Alysha Moran Sep '14 Chasiti speiser 3
Suspect arrested for murder in cold case Sep '14 OEM Oasis 3
don kaiser Sep '14 keiser 2
Tattoo shop (Jan '12) Aug '14 Hmmot 6
Defiance Dating
Find my Match

Defiance Jobs