unscrupulous

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

hey i used to live in nappoleon was 74-85 kind of miss the place wooul somebody with a camera take some digital pics and upload them to flickr orphoto bucket i want pictures or the river the town the area near the old burger chef? frenchies woods or round bottom also the trailer parks old bobs carry out ect high school people from the 70s a highschool picture from 75-77 write safeweigh@gmail.com with your pics and thanks for careing enough to help

“not till the cows come home”

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Yeah that was my old stomping grounds 40 years ago too. We used to drive around town every weekend looking for some action. We drove the same circles all night long... From Burger Chef we loop behind the bowling alley by the drive-in theater, then back around Burger Chef, then through town cross the bridge & turn around at the car wash, then repeat. I was from Ridgeville... nothing more to do. Sorry no pictures, just good memories. Those locations like the drive-in theater & Burger Chef are all gone years ago. Those were good cheap burgers although we always said they were actually made from water buffalo. Class of 72

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Defiance Discussions

Search the Defiance Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Exactly XXX 28,640
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 hr gertrud 227
who pushing all this herion here? Jul 5 dizzle 1
Danica Sherman (Nov '12) Jul 2 nate dogg 6
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
Nicole Speiser (Dec '13) Jul 1 Geez 4
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
•••
•••
•••
Defiance Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Defiance Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••