used to live there
unscrupulous

Crossville, TN

#1 Dec 23, 2012
hey i used to live in nappoleon was 74-85 kind of miss the place wooul somebody with a camera take some digital pics and upload them to flickr orphoto bucket i want pictures or the river the town the area near the old burger chef? frenchies woods or round bottom also the trailer parks old bobs carry out ect high school people from the 70s a highschool picture from 75-77 write [email protected] with your pics and thanks for careing enough to help

“Loving husband of Mrs cowface”

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Yeah that was my old stomping grounds 40 years ago too. We used to drive around town every weekend looking for some action. We drove the same circles all night long... From Burger Chef we loop behind the bowling alley by the drive-in theater, then back around Burger Chef, then through town cross the bridge & turn around at the car wash, then repeat. I was from Ridgeville... nothing more to do. Sorry no pictures, just good memories. Those locations like the drive-in theater & Burger Chef are all gone years ago. Those were good cheap burgers although we always said they were actually made from water buffalo. Class of 72

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Defiance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curtis Gallagher Feb 3 Kammy88 1
black jeep liberty at chiefs Feb 1 Tim 3
defiance full of snitches lets all reveal them ... (Jan '15) Jan 31 The Neighborhood ... 31
Review: Defiance Dance Studio Jan 26 cnoevil 10
Barb... class of 72? Jan 24 cowface 1
Correction for letter summitd last week Jan 24 Charol Stechschulte 1
Putnam County value the hard work Travis Jerwer... Jan 17 Charol Stechschulte 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Defiance Mortgages