wondering me

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2012
i am considering opening a tattoo shop, in, or around Defiance, my son is here, and i want to be closer to him, i'm interested in what you think about it...
JustMe

Sherwood, OH

#2 Jan 30, 2012
Just to let ya know....a tattoo shop in Defiance just closed their doors due to no business....poor economy. But, if you do open one, good luck to you!:)
Wilbur

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 23, 2012
Who cares.....
Wendy - Wauseon

Buffalo, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2012
If you decide to open up a shop, give it time. So many business' fail because they expect to make it big over night. Allow yourself 3 years before you will start to see a profit that you can actually live on. Another suggestion is to be open to any new trends. For example, tattoo's may be you main nitch, but also offer piercings and/or sell bars and rings, and also offer ear piercing. I do not know of anyone that does that anymore, legally anyway.
wondering me wrote:
i am considering opening a tattoo shop, in, or around Defiance, my son is here, and i want to be closer to him, i'm interested in what you think about it...
Arend

Continental, OH

#5 Aug 21, 2014
That would be bad ass to have something closer to home that does tattoos nd piercings
Hmmot

Tipp City, OH

#6 Aug 28, 2014
Well there are three in Bryan, Ohio and none of them are what would be classified as professionals. One is clean the other two, well you get the picture. They are rarely open though.
partisan

Napoleon, OH

#7 Nov 6, 2014
wondering me wrote:
Well my friend there is no money out this way I MEAN NO MONEY this whole town is like one paycheck from eating their own pets .. I ani't joking either ...I recommend partial travel for your trade there are many events around amerika that afford a venue of 10'000 or better prolly 20 to 50 times a year.. that translates to 50,000 to90'000 a year minus travel exp.... I too am a traveling sales guy of sorts ..and here to say if there anit 10,000 people you anit makin shit no matter what you sell ,make ,peddel ,,ect
I am Educated

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 25, 2014
partisan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my friend there is no money out this way I MEAN NO MONEY this whole town is like one paycheck from eating their own pets .. I ani't joking either ...I recommend partial travel for your trade there are many events around amerika that afford a venue of 10'000 or better prolly 20 to 50 times a year.. that translates to 50,000 to90'000 a year minus travel exp.... I too am a traveling sales guy of sorts ..and here to say if there anit 10,000 people you anit makin shit no matter what you sell ,make ,peddel ,,ect
Umm...yeah. If you are a "travelling sales" type of guy, I'm sure you pull in a ton of business with your stellar grasp of the English language...
partian

Napoleon, OH

#9 Jan 25, 2015
I am Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...yeah. If you are a "travelling sales" type of guy, I'm sure you pull in a ton of business with your stellar grasp of the English language...
go stick a finger in your moms butt ya filthy troll
I am Educated

Reynoldsburg, OH

#10 Feb 10, 2015
partian wrote:
<quoted text>
go stick a finger in your moms butt ya filthy troll
There you have it, another well thought response by a highly educated individual from Napoleon. Let's give it up for this deep thinker..."clap clap clap"
Tada

Angola, IN

#11 Mar 20, 2015
Way too many already...

Since: Feb 15

Location hidden

#12 Apr 8, 2015
Go for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Defiance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
defiance full of snitches lets all reveal them ... (Jan '15) Jul 21 defiancedramaqueen 10
Megan Smith (Nov '13) Jul 20 Bill Bailey 4
Christina Dunderman Jul 17 a smith 1
News John Fronk Jul 10 Willie Waite 1
News Obamacare could create quandary for Republicans... Jul 3 Big Bad Ginsberg 227
Used Live There Jun '15 ex waitredd 1
mag's? (Nov '12) May '15 Ivan 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Defiance Mortgages