Lowville woman injured when vehicle hits spreader

Jan 3, 2013 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 58

A Lowville woman was injured when the vehicle she was riding in hit a manure spreader at 6:30 p.m. Monday on Route 12 in the town of Harrisburg.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lol

Carthage, NY

#43 Jan 14, 2013
He is a great guy. He busts his butt for a wife that ran off to use drugs, a daughter who gives him heart ache. I'm just hoping they see what they are doing to him and stop before itnruns him into an early grave.
nice

Warrensburg, NY

#44 Jan 14, 2013
Your right he is a great guy and very hard worker. Just because he has told you things in confidence, doesn't give you the right to go on a shitty site like this and run your mouth. You should be discussing these things with him in private @ work. If he chooses not to listen to what you say it is his choice. What your on here saying may or may not be true that isn't your place to judge. Quite frankly does it make you sleep better at night while your stabbing him in the back!!
grow up people

United States

#45 Jan 14, 2013
you all need to grow up. and marcy and ashley as long as your saying things back to these idiots there gonna keep posting crap. you guys know what happened and im glad you are all alright what matters is nobody was seriously hurt.
oh yeah

Boonville, NY

#46 Jan 14, 2013
nice wrote:
wow you call yourself his friends and in the mean time you run him and his family down at every chance you get. Oh yeah I remember now that is the climax way. Jeff just remember keep your friends close and your enemies closer. As you know you won't find many true friends at climax
True! I work there and I trust no one. almost everyone is related to someone, and that is the biggest problem with the way the place is run.
nice

Warrensburg, NY

#47 Jan 14, 2013
As someone who also has worked with Jeff @ Climax I have just this one last thing to say : NEVER, EVER tell MRS. B anything about your life as it will come back and bite you in the ass if you know what I mean. I'm sure it won't take long o figure out who it is I am talking about and that is not her true initials. LMAO!!!!! You are a good person and a caring father do not let them get the best of you. After all everyone makes mistakes and lord knows our children are not always perfect. Everyone has skeletons in their closets they wouldn't want discussed on a trash site like this. Jeff, Marcy and their children wishing you all the best in this new year and hoping you get a fresh start. To the others it is time to MYOB!!!!!!
friend

New York, NY

#48 Jan 14, 2013
Ashley Ward wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me what to do, first of all. Do you have anything else better to do but talk crap about us on here? Come to my door & talk. I talk with vulgar language because ignorant people like you piss me off. I'm sticking up for my family & I. So, f.ck off.
Hey Ash,dont let these ppl tell you what to do,of corse they wont leave their real name they are affraid of you,and they wont come to your door either I guarantee it,you should talk like that messing with you and your family...Any ways I got your back girl....(YOU-GO-GIRL).P.S. I left you a message on FB.
Joe

New York, NY

#49 Jan 14, 2013
Pig wrote:
So, should farmer pay a fine or spend a time in jail?
no
friend2

Boonville, NY

#50 Jan 14, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ash,dont let these ppl tell you what to do,of corse they wont leave their real name they are affraid of you,and they wont come to your door either I guarantee it,you should talk like that messing with you and your family...Any ways I got your back girl....(YOU-GO-GIRL).P.S. I left you a message on FB.
How funny. You run your mouth about people not leaving their real name, but you don't either. Why don't you be honest with yourself and ashley. Your just trying to get laid by kissing her ass. I do hope she really isn't that gullible and I don't think she is.
duh

Carthage, NY

#51 Jan 14, 2013
I hope he's smarter then that I go to south lewis and know amkidnher and her friends slept with... stds are on a rise in lewis county for a reason. Spread the love
friend

New York, NY

#52 Jan 15, 2013
friend2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny. You run your mouth about people not leaving their real name, but you don't either. Why don't you be honest with yourself and ashley. Your just trying to get laid by kissing her ass. I do hope she really isn't that gullible and I don't think she is.
Look whos talking bout leaving real name wheres yours?Im not trashing her either,I meant the ones that are and are scared to leave real name.And I say the truth soooo who knows,just maybe though,but Im not kissing her but,are you jealous?
hope

Carthage, NY

#53 Jan 15, 2013
I was told of this post and can say Im glad all are ok. As for Ash I do hope she is no longer hanging with the trash of lowville and of glenfield. I do feel for her dad and all he has gone through and that stuff gets better for him, sounds like he's hd a hard go at it.
ticket

Carthage, NY

#54 Jan 15, 2013
Where tickets issued?
sam

Old Forge, NY

#55 Jan 15, 2013
ticket wrote:
Where tickets issued?
sounds like there should have been!!
Pat McGroin

Carthage, NY

#56 Jan 15, 2013
Harry Bawls wrote:
did that woman get any poop on her when she hit the spredder
Harry Bawls... I see what you did there.:)
glad

Carthage, NY

#57 Jan 17, 2013
Glad to see all they said about you was a lie ash, and that you turned around. Oh wait didn't u just get in a fight and start c*ap with a few people the other day. And didn't you just sleep with you bf boyfriend AGAIN. But don't worry she won't believe it like last time. So keep fooling people, good job at getting straight.
LOL

New York, NY

#58 Jan 18, 2013
glad wrote:
Glad to see all they said about you was a lie ash, and that you turned around. Oh wait didn't u just get in a fight and start c*ap with a few people the other day. And didn't you just sleep with you bf boyfriend AGAIN. But don't worry she won't believe it like last time. So keep fooling people, good job at getting straight.
Yeah, turned around my a--! She is nothing but trouble, but what would you expect from her parents? Her mother smokes weed with her and she's been in the loony bin countless times. She'll never get straightened around, the drugs have done some major damage. Her mother isn't much better, running off with some guy for months while she was married & leaving her kids behind. Mother of the year right there! They all seriously need some help!!!!
wonder

Carthage, NY

#59 Jan 20, 2013
Wonder why nothing has been done to her and her " friends".? Womder how many people they need to take down with them before something is done?
awful

Lorraine, NY

#60 Jan 20, 2013
wonder wrote:
Wonder why nothing has been done to her and her " friends".? Womder how many people they need to take down with them before something is done?
how awful that is. something should be done about this gang!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deferiet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Copenhagen Fire Dept Rules 24 min I Hate Fools 21
Harrisville haunted trail to continue this weekend Oct 15 fun times 1
Watertown man to fight charges from late-night ... Oct 15 A friend 2
Watertown Pediatric Dentistry hosts open house,... (Aug '13) Oct 14 Zach 6
County attorney says school chief is presumed o... Sep 29 mizz nosey 1
Former Deferiet Mayor wins write-in vote (Nov '12) Nov '12 Sickened 1
Deferiet Grade School (Aug '10) Dec '11 richs 2
Deferiet Dating
Find my Match

Deferiet Jobs