Lowville woman injured when vehicle hits spreader

Jan 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Watertown Daily Times

A Lowville woman was injured when the vehicle she was riding in hit a manure spreader at 6:30 p.m. Monday on Route 12 in the town of Harrisburg.

Comments
21 - 40 of 58 Comments Last updated Jan 20, 2013
Boo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Not surprised wrote:
It sounds like these "parents" are about as responsible with their driving (& other things) as they are dealing with their out of control punk teenager. Yet it is always someone else's fault lol.
until you know the facts and are in our shoes, you really should keep your mouth shut!! You know nothing!! Look at your own self!!!
Ashley Ward

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

So, here we go with this Topix thing again? Seriously? Come talk s.it to my face a.sholes. Own up. You think you're big & bad because you can talk shit over a computer? Get a life. What we do isn't your concern. & this accident isn't any of yours either. We were "Drunk or high." For real? Come up with something better, because we were all f.cking sober, dumb s.it. Go fu.k yourself, to whoever made this sh.t.
Boo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Not surprised wrote:
It sounds like these "parents" are about as responsible with their driving (& other things) as they are dealing with their out of control punk teenager. Yet it is always someone else's fault lol.
you all need to keep your comments to your self and worry about your own family and not ours its not funny joking about a accident! I could of lost my family over it how would you feel if you were in our shoes I bet not very good what would you say if it was you in the accident and people were say crap about you on here you prolly be mad or upset right thought so!!!!! Keep your mouth shut ?????
Boo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Pete Sake wrote:
My car has headlights to see stuff like this at night. What's this guys address? He OWES me money.
well Pete sake I glad your car has headlights you want a metal for it you need to shut your mouth
nooo

Lake Luzerne, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Boo wrote:
<quoted text>you have flashing lights on the back of it, smart one!! Wow
How long do you think a spreaders lights would be visible? Im a farmer, Tractors have lights, Im sorry spreaders do not. This is why cars have headlights? to see?
Not surprised

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Boo wrote:
<quoted text>you have flashing lights on the back of it, smart one!! Wow
Maybe if the driver wasn't speeding and driving responsibly he would have noticed this huge thing in front of him. Amazing how someone who comes on here mentioning being taken out by the jaws of life only suffered bruises and hours later was telling everyone about it, stating she was just sore. Give it a rest.
By the way nice that your out of control teenager that you just got back wasn't even buckled up.... real responsible parenting right there!
lol

Carthage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I do know the parents I work with one so I do know you and your family, all about your and mommys little drug problems, he tells us about all your little druggy friends, and all the stuff that happens.
Ashley Ward

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Not surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if the driver wasn't speeding and driving responsibly he would have noticed this huge thing in front of him. Amazing how someone who comes on here mentioning being taken out by the jaws of life only suffered bruises and hours later was telling everyone about it, stating she was just sore. Give it a rest.
By the way nice that your out of control teenager that you just got back wasn't even buckled up.... real responsible parenting right there!
Shut up. I'm out of control? We didn't have seat belts on because we didn't need one, like we knew we were going to get in a car accident, you moron. Second of all, he wasn't speeding, he was going 55. What's the speed limit for that road? Exactly. There wasn't lights on the back of it, a.shole. There were only reflectors. I was awake for the hole thing. Get your facts straight before you start talking sh.t. Mkay.
Ashley Ward

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
I do know the parents I work with one so I do know you and your family, all about your and mommys little drug problems, he tells us about all your little druggy friends, and all the stuff that happens.
If you work if my dad, then maybe you shouldn't be talking sh.t. Me & my mom don't have "drug problems" thank you very much. What is it any of your business what we do? Come talk to us face to face as.hole, this computer isn't sh.t. I don't hang out with anyone anymore, for that problem. Again, get your facts atraight, as.hole.
Weary

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Ashley Ward wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up. I'm out of control? We didn't have seat belts on because we didn't need one, like we knew we were going to get in a car accident, you moron. Second of all, he wasn't speeding, he was going 55. What's the speed limit for that road? Exactly. There wasn't lights on the back of it, a.shole. There were only reflectors. I was awake for the hole thing. Get your facts straight before you start talking sh.t. Mkay.
Yes, sounds like you're out of control....I can tell by your language and the fact that you don't even know that it is a law that you need to wear a seat belt. And a spreader's reflectors work just find for most of us in letting us know that we need to slow down behind it before passing. Perhaps it is you who should get your facts straight...along with your choice of words.
Boo

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Not surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
you all need to get a life and stay out of ours really
Ashley Ward

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
Excuse me??? If you have a problem come and talk face to face!! This is the "mommy"
Marcy Ward

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I'm pretty sure I know who is talking all this crap on here, and all I have to say is...drink it up some more cause that's all you do!! Between alcohol and drugs, you probably can't even see what your typing lol. Talk all you want on here cause I know what happened and what's going on in my life and that's all that matters!! All you low lifes can talk all you want cause it's not gonna matter anyway!!!:)
mr assist

Wells, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Seems to me you would be much better off spending your time getting your act together and getting yourself and your kids some help!
Harry Bawls

Carthage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

did that woman get any poop on her when she hit the spredder
Ashley Ward

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Weary wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, sounds like you're out of control....I can tell by your language and the fact that you don't even know that it is a law that you need to wear a seat belt. And a spreader's reflectors work just find for most of us in letting us know that we need to slow down behind it before passing. Perhaps it is you who should get your facts straight...along with your choice of words.
Don't tell me what to do, first of all. Do you have anything else better to do but talk crap about us on here? Come to my door & talk. I talk with vulgar language because ignorant people like you piss me off. I'm sticking up for my family & I. So, f.ck off.
Ashley Ward

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

mr assist wrote:
Seems to me you would be much better off spending your time getting your act together and getting yourself and your kids some help!
& it seems to me like you should be better off getting a life, thank talking about this.*point made.
Ashley Ward

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Harry Bawls wrote:
did that woman get any poop on her when she hit the spredder
Funny joke, bro. Now shut the hell up.
lol

Carthage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Funny I saw you at the rink in town a few weeks ago with some of the trouble your dad talked about,
nice

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

wow you call yourself his friends and in the mean time you run him and his family down at every chance you get. Oh yeah I remember now that is the climax way. Jeff just remember keep your friends close and your enemies closer. As you know you won't find many true friends at climax

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Deferiet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Deferiet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••