Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogga wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not and do believe he was lying, just too ill informed about the realities and saying what he thinks people want to hear
How many times did he say it, despite being more informed than before the first time he said it?????
Riparian

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

No to the incumbant
Read the law first

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

It says, in the law, meaning that it is the law, that: Grandfathered clause'd-in healthcare plans can be kept. If you don't want to bother reading the full text, then don't bother spouting off simplistic opinions. Unless, of course, you're some deranged libertarian nutjob who thinks this is a New World Order scheme.
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3590e...
https://www.healthcare.gov/what-if-i-have-a-g...
Hillarybama

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

"What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
Mo of this

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Read the law first wrote:
It says, in the law, meaning that it is the law, that: Grandfathered clause'd-in healthcare plans can be kept. If you don't want to bother reading the full text, then don't bother spouting off simplistic opinions. Unless, of course, you're some deranged libertarian nutjob who thinks this is a New World Order scheme.
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3590e...
https://www.healthcare.gov/what-if-i-have-a-g...
You go boy/girl. Tell 'em like it REALLY is.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Hillarybama wrote:
"What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
He is a LIAR!
realist

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

concerned says it right . our government and adolf cuomo is corrupt.
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

realist wrote:
concerned says it right . our government and adolf cuomo is corrupt.
CUOMO now has his bippy challenged by DONALD TRUMP.
Trump knows corruption when he sees it.
I just would love to see CUOMO'S reaction when TRUMP announces his intention.
V oter

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

sad wrote:
Hes got our back
ok

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>CUOMO now has his bippy challenged by DONALD TRUMP.
Trump knows corruption when he sees it.
I just would love to see CUOMO'S reaction when TRUMP announces his intention.
That will indeed be interesting.
No not ever

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Meyer Lansky
Former supporter

Theresa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

I was a Coumo supporter until he rammed thru gun legislation. He has no clue that many of us north of the city have to wait as long as 30-40 minutes for patrols to arrive. We often have to rely on protecting ourselves during that waiting period.

I am voting strictly on denial of my second amendment rights
Political Hack

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Former supporter wrote:
I was a Coumo supporter until he rammed thru gun legislation. He has no clue that many of us north of the city have to wait as long as 30-40 minutes for patrols to arrive. We often have to rely on protecting ourselves during that waiting period.
I am voting strictly on denial of my second amendment rights
I am voting for the same abridgement of my second amendment rights, because the law passed by andy was not a thoughtful meaningful evaluation, but instead a shrill pandering ploy aimed at getting votes from the concentration of liberal democrats downstate. He cares less about those in upstate New York, their culture or maintaining their ability to make a living. Like all politicians, it'ss all about getting elected, promise them anything and once elected, do as you damn please and hope the fools have short memories. Well I don't and I hope I am not alone.
Former Supporter

Theresa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Political Hack wrote:
<quoted text>
I am voting for the same abridgement of my second amendment rights, because the law passed by andy was not a thoughtful meaningful evaluation, but instead a shrill pandering ploy aimed at getting votes from the concentration of liberal democrats downstate. He cares less about those in upstate New York, their culture or maintaining their ability to make a living. Like all politicians, it'ss all about getting elected, promise them anything and once elected, do as you damn please and hope the fools have short memories. Well I don't and I hope I am not alone.
Nicely said!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Political Hack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put. Obama is pulling the same crap too.
Gov Worlds Sexiest Man

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Officer Feelgood

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

People need to realize that the cuomos,pelosis, reids, bushs,kasichs all live in gated-controlled access allotments. They don't live and dont like to live with the rules/regulations they force on everyone else. Voter apathy will be our epitaph if we dont vote out the elitist's from both political parties. We need a common sense party, the republicans love starting made up wars and the democrats worship at the altar of cradle to grave entitlements. The middle class will soon collapse if we dont start the ball rolling in 2014- VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS FROM EITHER PARTY-IT'S NOW OR NEVER FOLKS!!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Officer Feelgood wrote:
People need to realize that the cuomos,pelosis, reids, bushs,kasichs all live in gated-controlled access allotments. They don't live and dont like to live with the rules/regulations they force on everyone else. Voter apathy will be our epitaph if we dont vote out the elitist's from both political parties. We need a common sense party, the republicans love starting made up wars and the democrats worship at the altar of cradle to grave entitlements. The middle class will soon collapse if we dont start the ball rolling in 2014- VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS FROM EITHER PARTY-IT'S NOW OR NEVER FOLKS!!!!
Agree; every last one of them. Both parties have sold the U.S. citizen out. IMO they are in collusion with the media to keep everyone in a state of confusion and flux.
Political Hack

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Officer Feelgood wrote:
Well said, and term limits are key. No developing long relationships with cronies at our expense. We need citizen legislatures, not professional prostitutes with a vote. They create regulation after regulation, just to justify their existence and cower from the important issues affectin all our lives but theirs. Only a FOOL would accept a law that doesn't include those who produced it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Deferiet Discussions

Search the Deferiet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 8 min Wake up 669
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 9 min trs 16,778
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr voter 6,366
Watertown Pediatric Dentistry hosts open house,... (Aug '13) 5 hr Jerry Boggs 3
Copenhagen Firemen's Field Day Sun old timer 26
What has this world come too? Jul 24 Not right 9
l pete/adironack med transport Jul 22 residentofcph 1
•••
•••
•••
Deferiet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Deferiet Jobs