Helicopter Landing Pad
Jackie Linker

Bristol, NH

#1 May 5, 2013
JCR Construction Company, Inc. has applied for a Special Exception, Article 11, Section 204.1 to utilize the front of the lot for a Helicopter take-off and landing pad, helicopter storage and housing for a pilot and mechanic. This would be located on 107/43 between the power lines and the VFW Hall.
Many of us on Mountain Road are strongly opposed to this for many reasons....safety, noise and the probable impact on property values.
As an abutter we did receive a public notice regarding this matter. I am aware that many people that possibly would be impacted did not.

We are planning an appeal.....if interested my e-mail is: jlussier61@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man guilty of 17 counts of sex assault (Nov '17) Nov '17 courious juror 1
News N.H. judge says she closes eyes, but doesn't sl... (Feb '06) Sep '17 Stephen D Clark 248
Bear Paw (Apr '17) Apr '17 kim Gardner 1
News Deerfield's new police chief crossing state lines (Aug '14) Dec '15 cardog 2
News Letter: No thanks, Northern Pass (Dec '15) Dec '15 cardog 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
News Senators surveyed tend to pan pot proposal (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1

Deerfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Deerfield Mortgages