April Fools'! It's A Boy

April Fools'! It's A Boy

There are 5 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Apr 4, 2008, titled April Fools'! It's A Boy. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

A Deerfield, N.H., couple had an April Fools' surprise this week when they welcomed a baby boy into the world -- after they believed they were having a girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Apr 4, 2008
Congrats on your new little guy! The same thing happened to me 5 years ago when our little boy (surprise!) came into the world. Now we wouldn't trade him for ANYTHING! I know you feel the same way.

Little Elm, TX

#2 Apr 4, 2008
I know exactly how this family feels. July of 1998, my son was born. When I had an ultrasound done, my doctor (at the time)looked at everything within 5 minutes and told us it was a girl. From that day, we bought pink stuff. When my son was born, the doctor on call asked us "So what are you going to name him"? My husband and I were in shocked. We couldn't believe that we had a boy. My mom and grandmother had to go buy a going home outfit or he would have gone home in a dress. My other 2 children after him during the ultrasound, we kept asking the doctor the percentage of what he thought it was. We weren't too for sure what we were having until they were born.
same thing

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 7, 2008
The same thing happened to a friend of mine. He was a surprise to his parents who though it was going to be a she. He was born April 1, 1987.

Flushing, NY

#4 Apr 7, 2008
Oh well as long as their healthy. Thats the main thing. Congrats.

Dallas, TX

#5 Apr 9, 2008
I used to nanny twin boys that slept in pink cribs because the doctors told the parents they were having two little girls. They are about 22 years old now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Epsom firefighter sues town for retaliation aft... Sep 21 Onions 2
Nottingham Flea barn Aug '15 puffbaby41 1
Where were Anne Psarsdelis and Diane Compagna's... Aug '15 YourBrothaBrandon 1
Educating Rita Jul '15 Stephanie 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
News Deerfield's new police chief crossing state lines (Aug '14) Aug '14 JLK 1
News Senators surveyed tend to pan pot proposal (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deerfield Mortgages