April Fools'! It's A Boy

April Fools'! It's A Boy

There are 3 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Apr 4, 2008, titled April Fools'! It's A Boy. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

A Deerfield, N.H., couple had an April Fools' surprise this week when they welcomed a baby boy into the world -- after they believed they were having a girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

Krystle

Sneads Ferry, NC

#1 Apr 7, 2008
This happened to me with my 1st child...I found out the Day after my baby shower and 6 before I had him. SO everything I had for him was pink. Luckily since we were able to find out before he was born (and I only found out cause I was on bedrest in the hospital and they wanted to check my fluid levels, and the dr saw all the pink stuff I recieved from my in-hospital baby shower, and informed me during the ultra-sound we were having a boy NOT a girl) My husband and best friend scrambled to return everything that could be returned and got boy stuff. I'm now pregnant with my thrid child.
Nanny Yvonne

Hooksett, NH

#2 Apr 15, 2008
Proud grandmother in NH of the healthy baby born on April 1, 2008, to my son and his wife, Kelly.

After many years as a Lamaze teacher, I thought the heart rate was too high for a girl and said to my other daughter in law - its going to be a boy and I think a C-section.

A healthy baby is all one really wants for a child and now for a grandchild. He is my sixth gchild and I hope not the last one in our line.

So happy to see that the other coast (LOL) saw our good luck.

And by the way, everyone, he has two dimples....
dennis

Bristol, NH

#3 Apr 17, 2008
holy crap. what turned into local news went cross country! uncle dennis, deerfield nh middle of nowhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nottingham Flea barn Aug 26 puffbaby41 1
Where were Anne Psarsdelis and Diane Compagna's... Aug 24 YourBrothaBrandon 1
Educating Rita Jul '15 Stephanie 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
4th Annual Exeter Powderkeg Beer & Chili Festival Jun '15 djp79 1
News Deerfield's new police chief crossing state lines (Aug '14) Aug '14 JLK 1
News Senators surveyed tend to pan pot proposal (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deerfield Mortgages