Cross-country traveler lives in past ...

Cross-country traveler lives in past lane

There are 1 comment on the GoErie.com story from Oct 28, 2008, titled Cross-country traveler lives in past lane. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Bob Skelding prepares his Percheron horses for departure after making a stop at Wayne Park on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Rhea

Auburn, NY

#1 Oct 30, 2008
I think this has to be every one's dream to travel cross country. I myself have always fantasized about living in the Little House On The Prairie. You passed through Syracuse, NY and I didn't get the chance to meet him and his family. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I heard of the story of the 17 year old deaf poodle Clementine. This is what a family is suppposed to be like, real tight. Good Luck And May Gog Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man guilty of 17 counts of sex assault (Nov '17) Nov '17 courious juror 1
News N.H. judge says she closes eyes, but doesn't sl... (Feb '06) Sep '17 Stephen D Clark 248
Bear Paw (Apr '17) Apr '17 kim Gardner 1
News Deerfield's new police chief crossing state lines (Aug '14) Dec '15 cardog 2
News Letter: No thanks, Northern Pass (Dec '15) Dec '15 cardog 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
News Senators surveyed tend to pan pot proposal (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1

Deerfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Deerfield Mortgages