mommy and baby classes
Lexis mommy

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#1 Feb 4, 2010
I am coming to deerfield for 16 days to visit my mother and I have a 11 month old daughter and was wondering if there were any kind of mommy and me classes the three of us could attend like music and dancing classesor something fun we could do I live in florida and we have a whole bunch of classes at our childrens gym i just thought it might be a good experience for the 3 of us thank you for your time and if its classes in a surrounding area that would be ok as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz ready to lead '2nd Reagan revolution' Feb '16 spud 282
News Epsom firefighter sues town for retaliation aft... (Sep '15) Jan '16 Cumberland 4
News Former prison lieutenant pleads guilty to reduc... Jan '16 CAROLINE 1
News Deerfield's new police chief crossing state lines (Aug '14) Dec '15 cardog 2
News Letter: No thanks, Northern Pass (Dec '15) Dec '15 cardog 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
News Senators surveyed tend to pan pot proposal (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deerfield Mortgages