Bigfoot in the northwoods? Camera pic...

Bigfoot in the northwoods? Camera picks up strange image near R...

There are 1439 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 10, 2009, titled Bigfoot in the northwoods? Camera picks up strange image near R.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Tim Kedrowski and his sons, Peter and Casey, are not pushovers for Bigfoot stories, but a frame on a game trail camera set up on their hunting land north of Remer has left them in a quandary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 72
Next Last
JCR

Prior Lake, MN

#1 Dec 10, 2009
So where's the image?
The Enforcer

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Dec 10, 2009
Bring me a carcas and then I will believe. If this species has been around for thousands of years, you think they (the Bigfoot Believers) could at least produce some kind of a carcass.
Rizzo

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Dec 10, 2009
I heard Trevor Winter has a cabin in that area. I'm just saying.

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Dec 10, 2009
Seems like a picture to go with the story would have been a good idea in this one.
A story about a photo

Shakopee, MN

#5 Dec 10, 2009
With no actual photo? Wonderful, I see this all too often.
Indie

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Dec 10, 2009
A whole article but no picture?
Migz

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Dec 10, 2009
Where is the picture?
Bob the Bilderberg

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Dec 10, 2009
Interesting. A story about an image, with no images. Must be budget cuts.
disappointed

Plymouth, MN

#10 Dec 10, 2009
Where's the picture?
Fredrick

Delano, MN

#11 Dec 10, 2009
Ya ever been to Remer?

Anything is possible up there..
Glen

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Dec 10, 2009
It was just Kevin McHale out for a stroll.
Tourism Down

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2009
Sounds like tourism is down up north. Concur with everyone else - a picture would have been an important part of the story but evidently the Pioneer Press chose not to purchase it.
Chicago Bob

Hartford, CT

#14 Dec 10, 2009
Seems it would be more likely to be spotted in Stearns County.
name

San Francisco, CA

#15 Dec 10, 2009
MN Observer

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Dec 10, 2009
It's baffling why the Pioneer Press chose to run this story without the photo. Here is a link to the original story in the Bemidji Pioneer.

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/event/article/i...
Bigfoot Babe

Meadowlands, MN

#18 Dec 10, 2009
Hey, where's the picture? And, if I ever had one in my sights while out hunting, I'd shoot it. Why? To END this continuous debate about whether Bigfoot exists - it wouldn't be a pleasant thing to do, but at least I'd take responsibility for producing the "item" once and for all to stop the debate. Yeah, PETA would have a problem, but all the -ologist would have a field day studying the darn thing.
Minnesota Man

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Dec 10, 2009
It is clearly a guy wearing a black outfit.
calvin

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Dec 10, 2009
Thanks for the picture link.

Maybe Target has him on their security CAM when he went in and bought those blue mittens in the picture.
Idiot Family

Prior Lake, MN

#22 Dec 10, 2009
So this is how the Kedrowski family has decided to make a name for themselves. Couldn't think of the flying saucer balloon ride fast enough? Nice job dad.
Azhrei

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Dec 10, 2009
Pioneer Press definitely dropped the ball on this one, I agree with everyone about the fact that to publish an article about a photo and not including the photo affirmentioned, is cause to discount the entire article. Glad I don't pay for a subscription of a rag tag paper.

After looking at the photo in the linked bemidji pioneer, I would have to agree with the comments that it is merely a man in a dark colored, hooded snowmobile suit, or dark pants and hooded sweatshirt. I am pretty sure it ain't yeti.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 72
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges: Accused's Brother Threatened Witness I... (Jul '16) Jul '16 wichita-rick 7
Police Cover-up (Sep '14) Jul '16 joe adams 5
News Iron Range communities act on vision for new ho... (Feb '09) Jun '16 positronium 6
News Mental Illness Should Not Drive Policy That Dis... (May '16) May '16 Three Psyche 2
News Former Itasca County Deputy Charged (Dec '08) Oct '15 Good Christian Linda 15
News The horror of waiting for missing women (Jul '15) Jul '15 Footlong at Lockport 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17

Deer River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deer River Mortgages