Settlers Day 2009 Deer Park WA

Posted in the Deer Park Forum

“Peace”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 1, 2009
The fundraising dinner for Settler's Day Celebration will be held Feb. 21, 2009 at the Deer Park Eagles Club with great food, auctions of donated furniture, quilts, and more.
Contributions can be taken to the Deer Park Tribune( www.dptribune.biz ) office: 104 N. Main, Deer Park WA 99006.

The fourth Saturday Settlers' Day Celebration, July 25, will begin with a Settlers'Day 5K Dash, a kiddie's parade, the grand parade, opening festivities at Mix Park, high school reunions, good food, music, and a rodeo at Clayton Fairgrounds Friday July 24 and Saturday July 25.
More information: http://www.deerparkchamber.net/Area_Events1.h...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for local guy with the blue 1938 Plymou... Oct '14 lwells 1
History of Chattaroy (Nov '06) Aug '14 LizDragoon 4
5th District hopeful Tom Horne challenges Cathy... (May '14) May '14 stopracismagainst 1
5th District hopeful Horne challenges McMorris-... (May '14) May '14 stopracismagainst 1
Low Cost Vaccination Clinic and Pet Lovers' Day (Apr '14) Apr '14 Becky Washington 1
Who do you support for State House in Washingto... (Oct '10) Nov '13 Austin 2
Homicide in Stevens County ruled domestic violence (Aug '06) Sep '13 the closest to th... 14
Deer Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:36 pm PST

NFL 7:36PM
Oakland Raiders to release Tyvon Branch
ESPN 7:49 PM