Muslims don't like rules they agreed to

Muslims don't like rules they agreed to

Posted in the Deer Park Forum

sour grapes

Oakhurst, TX

#1 Dec 25, 2012
http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/Muslim-fa...

If Muslims don't like the rules then they should get the hell out. I'm tired of this crap. No one forced them to attend the school so they need to leave and go back home if they don't like rules that all must follow. They are not privileged just because they are Muslim.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#2 Dec 25, 2012
"There is no mention of a ban on headscarves in the uniform policy on the school’s website."

This school is in the UK. The family lives in the UK so where is it you want them to go home to? They do have to follow the same rules as anyone else. The request to wear a headscarf has already been denied. They have a right to appeal the decision.

Christian delusionals constantly cry like bitches because they want the dumbasses that run schools to lead their little children in prayers to Jesus. Yet you get angry because a Muslim delusional wants their daughter to wear a scarf in school.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#3 Dec 27, 2012
I don't see any issue with wanting your child to wear your traditional religious garb, BUT they are sending their child, by choice, to an Eastern Orthodox Catholic school. They should have seen this coming don't you think, regardless of there not being a policy on the matter.

And Hez, what's up? You didn't work Teabagger into your post. That's not like you.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Thank you for pointing out this oversight, Pinche.

Why are ignorant Teabagger bigots concerned with UK schools?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
Thank you for pointing out this oversight, Pinche.
Why are ignorant Teabagger bigots concerned with UK schools?
Because you fleabagger morons want the U.S. to live under UK style rule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Note on Political Polls... 29 min Elaine 1
Elizabeth Warren files for president... 2 hr Elaine 5
Ok Josh… 4 hr josh 26
White Privilege 4 hr josh 47
Don't like Trump? 5 hr josh 10
Where would you buy halibut and salmon? (Jul '10) 5 hr Heavy Fed 18
Sandra Bland Street 8 hr josh 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages