yooflungpoo

Baytown, TX

#21 Mar 24, 2013
Honey Badger wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I have read many of the articles on insidedp and have noticed grammer errors. Send them a message POO and them know that you could be a POOfer.
It's fun and it can be fun if people want to make it fun and keep it fun.

Looks like .... fun
No Way

Pasadena, TX

#22 Mar 24, 2013
So the funeral home wasn't in or near bankruptcy whenever Niday bought them out? And Jack Niday didn't fire Pounds?

Oh, and Pounds didn't have the police at his home for assault?

Oh, OK.
winston zeddemore

Houston, TX

#23 Mar 24, 2013
No Way wrote:
So the funeral home wasn't in or near bankruptcy whenever Niday bought them out? And Jack Niday didn't fire Pounds?
Oh, OK.
Why should we believe someone who can't even spell the last name of the man they are casting aspersions on? It's POUND you numb nut, not POUND'S!!!!
So I Made This Up

Pasadena, TX

#24 Mar 24, 2013
Deer Park city councilman arrested for assault
http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Deer-Park-city...
khou.com
Posted on February 1, 2010 at 6:15 PM
DEER PARK, Texas A Deer Park city councilman is free on bail after being arrested for a domestic disturbance with his wife.
Deer Park City Councilman Jeffrey Pound was accused Sunday of pushing his wife and pulling her hair, according to police.
Pound was released after posting $1,500 bond for the Class A misdemeanor assault charge.
Pound was elected to city council in May 2008. He and his wife, Lisa, have four sons and a daughter.
No Way

Pasadena, TX

#25 Mar 24, 2013
Smoke on that Winston.
Rapt

Houston, TX

#26 Mar 24, 2013
No Way wrote:
Oh, OK.
Looking at the money the golf course has cost the citizens of Deer Park don't criticize anyone. But since you are at it, what about Mr. Rob and his restaurant he had to close? Maybe he asked the city to help find that as well as his water line extension during construction. At least he knew when to shut it down, of course not having the tax payers funding it meant he had to use his own money so shut the doors he did. FunnY how things work so quickly when its their own money!Burke and Riddle need to use the same theory! SHUT THE DARN GOLF COURSE DOWN AND CUT THE PAYROLL.
Broke

Houston, TX

#27 Mar 24, 2013
Judge drop the charges. Vote for a change JP.
Rapt

Houston, TX

#28 Mar 24, 2013
No Way wrote:
Oh, OK.
So r u Mouton, Riddle, or Burke? O I forgot, maybe Ms Watkins?
Andrea

Houston, TX

#29 Mar 24, 2013
Good grief!

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#30 Mar 24, 2013
Andrea wrote:
Good grief!
Lol! The claws be coming out! Let the games begin!
Andrea

Houston, TX

#31 Mar 24, 2013
Ain't nobody got time for that!!!
Go knock on doors!
Witty Nickname

Deer Park, TX

#32 Mar 24, 2013
I find it sad that people keep coming here and mentioning the Jeff Pound was arrested for assaulting his wife... when with a little research they could say he was arrested for assaulting his wife, verbal harasssment and vehcile burglary. Real winner this pound guy.

And yes, his wife dropped the charges. Abused women usually do.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/artic...
Witty Nickname

Deer Park, TX

#33 Mar 24, 2013
Oh and Winston, I know you are about to bring out the "you must be perfect and never made a mistake" speech. I have never been arrested and I have never hit a woman.

And then you will claim your special exclusive magic knowledge of exactly what happened, and that it is no big deal. If you know why the police were called out for nothing, please enlighten the group.
Death Starr

Houston, TX

#34 Mar 25, 2013
Witty Nickname wrote:
I find it sad that people keep coming here and mentioning the Jeff Pound was arrested for assaulting his wife... when with a little research they could say he was arrested for assaulting his wife, verbal harasssment and vehcile burglary. Real winner this pound guy.
Yes, the Mouton, Riddler, Burke machine is running full steam, that should not surprise those who know them, that is what they do. They will do what ever it takes to win, is that what you want in a Mayor? Lie, spread rumors, maybe even taking another candidate's signs, oh yes,that is what they do and more.
pop

Houston, TX

#35 Mar 25, 2013
"The LORD will conquer your enemies when they attack you. They will attack you from one direction, but they will scatter from you in seven!
Heather

United States

#36 Mar 25, 2013
So I Made This Up wrote:
Deer Park city councilman arrested for assault
http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Deer-Park-city...
khou.com
Posted on February 1, 2010 at 6:15 PM
DEER PARK, Texas A Deer Park city councilman is free on bail after being arrested for a domestic disturbance with his wife.
Deer Park City Councilman Jeffrey Pound was accused Sunday of pushing his wife and pulling her hair, according to police.
Pound was released after posting $1,500 bond for the Class A misdemeanor assault charge.
Pound was elected to city council in May 2008. He and his wife, Lisa, have four sons and a daughter.
You failed to mention Pound was re-elected 6 months after by the Voters for another Term of 2 years. He must be doing something right for the Citizens in Deer Park.
Heather

United States

#37 Mar 25, 2013
Witty Nickname wrote:
Go by his house and ask he and his wife about the incident if your worried about it. Its not a Glass house like yours on Kimswick, so I think you could throw a rock at the door if your to scared to knock on it.
The Truth

Houston, TX

#38 Mar 25, 2013
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>Go by his house and ask he and his wife about the incident if your worried about it. Its not a Glass house like yours on Kimswick, so I think you could throw a rock at the door if your to scared to knock on it.
I have no intention or desire to talk to that 'man'.
The Truth

Houston, TX

#39 Mar 25, 2013
Death Starr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Mouton, Riddler, Burke machine is running full steam, that should not surprise those who know them, that is what they do. They will do what ever it takes to win, is that what you want in a Mayor? Lie, spread rumors, maybe even taking another candidate's signs, oh yes,that is what they do and more.
Since you accused me of lying, I welcome you to go to the source. I don't mean asking Mr. Pound his tainted opinion of what happened. Go ask for incident reports for the following.

Webster PD - OFFENSE NO: 98001391 - POUND, JEFFERY WADE - BURGLARY OF VEHICLE (M)

Webster PD - OFFENSE NO: 98001391 - POUND, JEFFERY WADE - HARASSMENT - VERBAL (M)

Deer Park PD - OFFENSE NO: 2010406 - POUND, JEFFERY WADE - ASSAULT-FAMILY MEMBER (M)

I understand you guys like him because he is a conservative. I know many successful conservatives in Deer Park who don't have a criminal record, why not run one of them?
yooflungpoo

Baytown, TX

#40 Mar 25, 2013
No Way wrote:
Oh, OK.
maybe he just felt like the (fun)eral home wasn't as fun as is was spelled out to be....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whatsamattawityou 1 hr Whatsamattayou 13
Charles, what's your treatment protocol? 2 hr Rdos 8
Liberty is flooding. 2 hr Elaine 7
Fight of the Century : FIXED 2 hr Whatsamattayou 19
Twin Peaks 4 hr fubar 41
Magnets 5 hr fubar 5
The Evil of Fox 5 hr fubar 7
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE