my jerkoff neighbor 1413 meadowlark

Posted in the Deer Park Forum

meadowlark nurse

Deer Park, TX

#1 Jan 27, 2013
friday evening i witnessed my jerkoff neighbor acting crazy and violent againest a animal control lady, the mailman, and some other guy by them. his dog was out without a leash , and claiming he didnt need one cause he qualifies under the elder dog law..this lady informed him all animals needed on a leash if not in backyard. he goes off tell her and the other guys to shut her and his damn mouths. then told that mailperson walking to his mailbox was trespassing. 4 or 5 cops came. i was hoping they would take him in but no. this is the type of person that would shoot someone..he was so violent and ranting and raving when he was in the wrong....and if he happens to read this or u know him , i just wanna say what a weak pathetic wussy you are. you think your a tough guy but i dont think so.,.just a weak hotheaded little b*tch. learn some respect. and i hope u keep your dog locked up i dont or better hope not have him in my yard. and its funny how u didnt talk the same way to the officers as u did those 3 individuals. me and im sure your dog to were thinking "what a scaredy cat"
mr barker

Pasadena, TX

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Be advised that if an incident were to happen that caused you to fear for your life and you had the choice of shooting the dog or the human to protect yourself, shoot the person. You are more likely to be prosecuted for cruelty to animals than shooting the human using the castle doctrine as your all encompassing shield of righteousness.

Good luck to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuke Dallas!!! 2 hr Texan 91
Help me remember an old commercial 20 hr old1980s 3
Information about an old mansion in La Porte ca... 20 hr KarmicEnigma 27
Did you miss me? Mon Heavy Fed 4
ivan franco (Jul '13) Mon mystic 120
smell in deer park Mon DPTEX 2
My Lost Dog Sun Big bad john 33

Deer Park News Video

Deer Park Dating
Find my Match