Posted in the Deer Park Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#1 Jul 27, 2013
Earlier this week in northeast Texas my one year old great nephew, my sister's grandson, was badly shaken and critically injured by his mother's boyfriend.(blunt force trauma to head and abdomen. Bleeding in the brain, stomach, and eyes.) It is currently unknown whether there will be any permanent damage.

The monster who did this lied to protect himself until almost 24 hours later. He confessed after he was arrested. This monster spent a few hours in jail and then bonded out. He is back at his usual job with a nationally known company.

It bothers me that this monster is out free to continue his life as normal until his trial. I know that isn't against the law, but it seems somehow wrong in the universe that his innocent victim is still in the hospital and faces an uncertain future while he is free to go to work and carry on as usual.

My question is this: Do you think that a nationally recognized company should fire him now because he was charged and confessed, or should they wait for a conviction?

I think an injury of this magnitude deserves more than a felony charge. If you shake a baby I think prison is too good for you.
Manic and sober

Amelia, OH

#2 Jul 27, 2013
I'm not sure about the job but I do believe crimes against children should not offer parole
Manic and sober

Amelia, OH

#3 Jul 27, 2013
I meant bale

But I don't know that.

#4 Jul 28, 2013
I agree. it seems wrong fof him to be free while his tiny victim is still recovering in the hospital. babies cry. if you know you cant take it or may not be able to dont care for them alone.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 28, 2013
I'm very sorry to hear about your Great Nephew. I hope he recovers well.

While the company may have a moral reason to fire him, they don't have a legal one. In fact, there may be a practical reason to keep him (maybe he owes the company money). It's their choice and their conscience.

However, since it is a matter of public record, you have every right to keep every employee and customer of that company informed of his crimes, along with his neighbors and extended family. If it were me, I would start a publicity campaign and out him on the web, in print, by mail, etc. He will eventually be forced out, broke and on the street.

Keep the pressure on. It while take months, if not years. Good luck.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#6 Jul 28, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
Earlier this week in northeast Texas my one year old great nephew, my sister's grandson, was badly shaken and critically injured by his mother's boyfriend.(blunt force trauma to head and abdomen. Bleeding in the brain, stomach, and eyes.) It is currently unknown whether there will be any permanent damage.
The monster who did this lied to protect himself until almost 24 hours later. He confessed after he was arrested. This monster spent a few hours in jail and then bonded out. He is back at his usual job with a nationally known company.
It bothers me that this monster is out free to continue his life as normal until his trial. I know that isn't against the law, but it seems somehow wrong in the universe that his innocent victim is still in the hospital and faces an uncertain future while he is free to go to work and carry on as usual.
My question is this: Do you think that a nationally recognized company should fire him now because he was charged and confessed, or should they wait for a conviction?
I think an injury of this magnitude deserves more than a felony charge. If you shake a baby I think prison is too good for you.
The company should wait for a conviction, but he shouldn't be free to continue his life outside of jail until the conviction is my first thought.

Second thought is that instead of us tax payers supporting the piece of trash, he should be forced to make restitution for whatever he did to ruin the life of a baby until the end of his work life.

But I don't know that.

#7 Jul 28, 2013
My understanding now is that he has lost his job. Now for another question. Do you think it is appropriate for the mom of this child to already have another guy around the house and to be going places with the mom of the devil who shook her baby? Btw, the baby came home today but had a seizure in the last couple of hours.

But I don't know that.

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Oh, and I agree, Elaine. I have already been on the phone with cps twice. Have talked with the arresting agency and the DA's office and will talk to all of them on a regular basis.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#9 Jul 28, 2013
Manic and sober wrote:
I meant bale
Actually, you meant: Bail

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#10 Jul 28, 2013
My understanding now is that he has lost his job. Now for another question. Do you think it is appropriate for the mom of this child to already have another guy around the house and to be going places with the mom of the devil who shook her baby? Btw, the baby came home today but had a seizure in the last couple of hours.
Send me a photo of him and all the info you have. HeavyFed@yahoo.com
Elaine

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 28, 2013
It seems to me that the childs mom has some judgement/immaturity problems. How do you get her to understand which people are good and which ones are bad? I would recommend some counseling to build her self esteem and to understand the gravity of exposing her child to a creep.

The judgmental side of me thinks the devil's mom will try to influence the girl to protect her own son (the devil). They should not hang out together until the devil has been disposed of ( hopefully in jail) and then only with a third adult for a witness.

The new boyfriend will dissappear soon enough when he gets a load of the drama. Perhaps you should council her on birth control and "losers". Maybe get her to one of the larger churches where she can make some sober adult friends.

Good luck. It really hurts to see a child abused this way.

But I don't know that.

#12 Jul 28, 2013
mom is trash in my book. there is no way she didnt know he was capable of hurting the baby. makes me even madder that the baby had a seizure after they sent him home today., and he wasnt taken back to the hospital until he had the second seizure. I calledcps for that too.hf, it is hopkins county. his name is james aaron hopper. happened wednesday night, and he was arrested thursday night.
I am zimmerman

Crosby, TX

#13 Jul 28, 2013
sounds like MOM is only interested in the process in making another baby, and is way to busy chasing men to care about the first child. I recommend a shovel full of quick drying cement in the split to solve that problem.
Want My Town Back

Katy, TX

#14 Jul 29, 2013
MIKN,

I hate to hear stories like these. It is horrible that there is people in this world that would hurt a baby. It disgust me!

Where is the baby's father or is the boyfriend the father? Hopefully he is not the father and the real father is a decent guy. That will step up to the plate and get his child out of this situation.

But I don't know that.

#15 Jul 29, 2013
My nephew is the father. She stopped letting him see the baby a few months ago and is still trying to get rid of him. She tried making him leave the hospital by telling him no one, not even the baby wanted him there.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#16 Jul 29, 2013
My nephew is the father. She stopped letting him see the baby a few months ago and is still trying to get rid of him. She tried making him leave the hospital by telling him no one, not even the baby wanted him there.
This sounds like a great opportunity for a custody suit. Maybe you can help the dad by pitching in for the legal bills and provide some parenting assistance if he wins.
Elaine

Houston, TX

#17 Jul 29, 2013
BTW:

These guys specialize in parental rights for fathers:

http://cordellcordell.com/

It might be worthwhile to schedule a meeting to know what your/his options are. A few hundred to know the facts is a great investment.
I am zimmerman

Crosby, TX

#18 Jul 29, 2013
sounds like CPS needs to step in right now and place the child with kin folks or someone that will care for the child till this mess gets straightened out.

But I don't know that.

#19 Jul 29, 2013
I have called cps three times. Baby JC is on his way back to children's in Dallas for continued seizures. Elaine, my nephew is all of 24 years old. I will gladly contribute all I can and have already helped guide him in some directions, and my son and his family have also gone there to offer assistance and encouragement, etc. He was the best person for the situation. I will gladly also go, but sometimes I am best used in the background because in person I tend to be controversial, etc. I am best on the phone sometimes dealing with officials and legal stuff.
money

Folsom, LA

#20 Jul 29, 2013
All heavy. Talking to himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuke Dallas!!! 1 hr fubar 81
Help me remember an old commercial 6 hr old1980s 3
Information about an old mansion in La Porte ca... 6 hr KarmicEnigma 27
Did you miss me? 12 hr Heavy Fed 4
ivan franco (Jul '13) 13 hr mystic 120
smell in deer park 14 hr DPTEX 2
My Lost Dog Sun Big bad john 33

Deer Park News Video

Deer Park Dating
Find my Match