141 - 142 of 142 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Teach2012

Deer Park, TX

#143 Dec 16, 2012
Annuit Coeptis wrote:
Tax rate election passed 777-651. Looks like both sides put up a good fight. How do we all come together on this now and get on the same page? Or do both sides just stay mad at and wary of each other?
Are you a district employee? Those numbers are very specific so soon after the vote.
And we don't have a choice to come together and get on the same page. My taxes are going up and DPISD wallets are getting fatter whether I'm happy about it or not.
I will continue to be wary of the administration at DPISD and I think it would be wise of the citizens of Deer Park to be wary as well.
Tax Payer

Houston, TX

#144 Dec 16, 2012
Annuit Coeptis wrote:
Tax rate election passed 777-651. Looks like both sides put up a good fight. How do we all come together on this now and get on the same page? Or do both sides just stay mad at and wary of each other?
Yeah, why should we come together when you and your little clan ram this crap down our throats?

With only 1428 voters, voting 54% FOR, this is not some overwhelming majority, in any sense of your tiny imagination.

Hopefully, the taxpayers will notice their new BILL and get off their lazy asses and vote the incumbents out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 50 min Defiant1 22,300
Youth Wrestling coming to La Porte! 1 hr Ducas Twyce 26
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 17,882
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 768
Main 101 Grill and Bar always on the Edge even ... 3 hr DPGirl 4
Jeff Pound and Becky Cobb (Jul '13) 16 hr DP CASSIE 20
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 19 hr Wow Wee 524
•••

Deer Park News Video

•••
Deer Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Deer Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••