Still blaming Bush

Missouri City, TX

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Blacks, Mexicans, gays, and blaming Bush for the economy got him elected. I wonder who he will blame in three more years? Open immigration will be his next trick. Your heating costs will be going up when he bans coal fired plants, get ready. Remember, you asked for it.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#2 Nov 7, 2012
At least the stupidity of Teabaggers will continue to entertain us. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
winston zedemore

Pasadena, TX

#3 Nov 7, 2012
changing the subject...look what I found, Bill!

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/pasadena/news/...

This will surely draw you off the couch and back on topix to regal us with your wit.
yooflungpoo

Baytown, TX

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Still blaming Bush wrote:
Blacks, Mexicans, gays, and blaming Bush for the economy got him elected. I wonder who he will blame in three more years? Open immigration will be his next trick. Your heating costs will be going up when he bans coal fired plants, get ready. Remember, you asked for it.
Yo Archie Bunker... I rarely run my heat... maybe you have an insulation problem you need to address... or quit running around in your chit-stained whitey-tighties and dress a little warmer...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#5 Nov 7, 2012
yooflungpoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Archie Bunker... I rarely run my heat... maybe you have an insulation problem you need to address... or quit running around in your chit-stained whitey-tighties and dress a little warmer...
With all of the hot air that comes out of you, you don't even need a heater.
yooflungpoo

Baytown, TX

#6 Nov 7, 2012
who needs hot air when you are around ...whining every day about how you are being/been screwed....
DP citizen

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 7, 2012
I am just glad it is all over
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
At least the stupidity of Teabaggers will continue to entertain us. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
That's the way I feel about VP Biteme, one of the star fleabaggers.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#9 Nov 7, 2012
yooflungpoo wrote:
who needs hot air when you are around ...whining every day about how you are being/been screwed....
You will have your chance to whine and complain before the next four years are up.
Stay Away

Deer Park, TX

#10 Nov 7, 2012
winston zedemore wrote:
changing the subject...look what I found, Bill!
http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/pasadena/news/...
This will surely draw you off the couch and back on topix to regal us with your wit.
Ugh! We don't want him back. He is a nut job!
yooflungpoo

Baytown, TX

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have your chance to whine and complain before the next four years are up.
I... unlike you... PASS.....
yooflungpoo

Baytown, TX

#12 Nov 8, 2012
I know that you can't believe that he was re-elected...

now you have the opportunity to do everything within your power to make sure that this is his last term...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13 Nov 8, 2012
yooflungpoo wrote:
now you have the opportunity to do everything within your power to make sure that this is his last term...
That's simply hilarious. If you end up getting buyers remorse before 2016, go cry to someone who cares. You were warned.
i know thats right

Conroe, TX

#14 Nov 8, 2012
yooflungpoo wrote:

Term limits. It is his last term.
yooflungpoo

Baytown, TX

#15 Nov 8, 2012
i know thats right wrote:
<quoted text>
Term limits. It is his last term.
Really?
james reed

Channelview, TX

#16 Nov 9, 2012
ok children here is a quiz about term limits. how many terms was Franklin roosevelt elected ??. your dark god may be in office forever.

Eastland, TX

#17 Nov 10, 2012
See why Deer Park doesn't want to pay school taxes?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
See why Deer Park doesn't want to pay school taxes?
When schools can teach Common Sense 101 for idiots like you, we won't mind another small tax hike. Why spend more on education when half of this country or more is on Food Stamps?.

Does this application require a good education?

http://www.snap-help.com/...

Eastland, TX

#19 Nov 11, 2012
Deviant, you're a half-educated Teabagger crybaby. Explain to James Reed, a fellow Teabagger bigot, why this is Obama's last term.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
Deviant, you're a half-educated Teabagger crybaby. Explain to James Reed, a fellow Teabagger bigot, why this is Obama's last term.
Stuff it, fleabagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr farting 828
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fart Meds 645
Debate: Health Care - Deer Park, TX (Oct '09) Tue Bruser 16,761
Stokes running for city council AGAIN? Mon Smokey Farty 14
Kentucky Derby Mon Derby Farts 2
Future Friends of Deer Park Apr 29 fart elect 6
Shame on you, Deer Park city council (Oct '13) Apr 27 Email Farts 18
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]