Finalists Named for New Braunfels Cit...

Finalists Named for New Braunfels City Manager - 9/25/2013

There are 2 comments on the City of New Braunfels story from Sep 25, 2013, titled Finalists Named for New Braunfels City Manager - 9/25/2013. In it, City of New Braunfels reports that:

The three finalists are: Mr. Robert Camareno, who is serving as the City's Interim City Manager, has been the Assistant City Manager for the City of New Braunfels for five years, and previously was the City Manager in Buda, TX; Mr. Gary Jackson, who is the current Assistant City Manager in Deer Park, TX, and was previously the City Manager in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City of New Braunfels.

change2

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 26, 2013
See ya....dont let the door hit ya....well you know.
Knows DP

Pasadena, TX

#2 Sep 27, 2013
change2 wrote:
See ya....dont let the door hit ya....well you know.
It would be a shame to lose Mr. Jackson. He has done an excellent job of trying to keep expenses down and services running during lean years as well as fruitful ones. He seems to be well liked and respected by the staff and management of the city. There's no guarantee that his replacement would have any of these traits. Be careful what you wish for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Trolls Are Absent... 58 min Elaine 6
Republicans hit new low. 4 hr red dawn 26
The greatest president ever 11 hr Texan 33
Black eye Friday Thu Defiant1 6
Looking for my father Nov 29 Elaine 4
Fidel Castro is dead! Nov 29 Texan 3
Camel Toe's (Jan '16) Nov 28 Eye roll 2

Deer Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance