Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22074 Mar 11, 2014
twin... your giving me a bad head ache... you must be upset ... or really close by... seriously chill out twin... my head is about to explode...N!. GRP! nat... love yall be safe ... going back to bed now... love yall
hey hey what

United States

#22075 Mar 12, 2014
I don't remember where Jennie is supposed to be..it's your headache...I was trying to sleep ..but you keep talking and talking ..dream a little...hope you feel better .. you will be back and so will I .. :)
victoria

Castroville, TX

#22077 Mar 12, 2014
alright babe. my head still hurts... like I said I think I broke my wrist.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22078 Mar 12, 2014
who died? seriously cuz people are really getting upset.....
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22079 Mar 12, 2014
I just got a letter in the mail... apparently a woman has had a baby under my name.... I wish I knew who it was ...
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22080 Mar 12, 2014
does this mean the baby is mine? lol ... the child is under my name but I didn't birth the child.... and seriously I am already looking for sister...
why why why

Caracas, Venezuela

#22081 Mar 12, 2014
Why keep bumping old stupid topics people?
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22082 Mar 12, 2014
engagement trap
cry cry cry

Castroville, TX

#22083 Mar 12, 2014
that's all I do since you have been gone . I am sorry for what I said to you . I didn't mean it . I was very upset at the time. I wish you would just talk to me again. I miss you so much. this is g. girl. please forgive me . My check should be coming in anytime soon, maybe we can go some where while I am out for spring break? your my heart song. you have been since the first day I say you at the restaurant. I even told you mom Gee I would do ANYTHING to be with him. I really do love you. you are my heart guy.
cry cry cry

Castroville, TX

#22084 Mar 12, 2014
old spice fresh high endurance....... smells so good .... it makes me cry
no no no

United States

#22085 Mar 12, 2014
Please don't cry ...that really hurt my feelings, that you would say that or think that about me..I talk to everyone, well everyone but,you :(..we have always talked since I first seen you..you seemed to be ignoring me,I don't know what to say..you look so sad,it makes me want to cry...I miss you..didn't you read any of my post??
no no no

United States

#22086 Mar 12, 2014
But,I don't want to be in a position like before ..that nearly destroyed me..I will not talk to you unless that is understood ...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22087 Mar 12, 2014
Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to give her poor dog a bone.

But when she got there, the cupboard was bare.

So Rover rolled over and showed her that he had a bone of his own.
i am about to leave

San Antonio, TX

#22088 Mar 12, 2014
class... i will not do to you what i did before, i realy am sorry (no, no, no)

i am going to change. i promiss. i really did not mean to say what i said i was just really upset . i have been going to a doctor. i have been put on medication, honestly g. this mess is because of all of the problems i have been put through in the past. i really am sorry and i hope you do forgive me. i realy care about you . and i really am so sorry for hurting you .
cry cry cry

San Antonio, TX

#22089 Mar 12, 2014
no no no .... can you meet me anywhere? so we can talk? i am alone and leaving school. i realy am sorry that i hurt you like i said there really is some sicko after me and this person has been trying to murder me since 2006. For real this is becoming a serious issue n my life. i can barely even get to school because of this malarkey. and i just got a letter from my physician stating that a woman had a flipin baby under my name on 2-10-2012???? she was in there at the hospital for like fourteen days and some one told me that she even named the child after me. i dont even know what to do any more . i have contacted all of alpha and omega and they are helping me along with awesome family members that i truely love . i mean i may not act like it all the time but dang i have to watch my back all the TIME. and i am really getting tired of it . i need one person to stand by me and help protect me . for real. cuz if i make the wrong turn that psyco could come after me
cry cry cry

San Antonio, TX

#22090 Mar 12, 2014
no no no....... my heart is broken right now i cant decifer who is who. all i feel is the twin that i am tied to ... for some reason... and i think its a guy.... theres a picture i found te other day with me and girls that i grew up with... from 1993, my best friend and my sister that i have been looking for for ten years what in it.... i just ... i am so confused ... i really could use a friend right now... i feel like i dont even have that tho... they even took away my phone. I am always traped .
rose

Falfurrias, TX

#22091 Mar 12, 2014
please
where can you

San Antonio, TX

#22092 Mar 12, 2014
meet me ? i am leaving in twenty minutes and i have no phone ... they took it away
question

San Antonio, TX

#22093 Mar 12, 2014
i just i dont want any one to get hurt ... thats what i am tired of. i have been trying to help every one and all i got was pissed on litteraly... not by a person... a dog effin jpissed on myfoot
sea shell chrismas thing

San Antonio, TX

#22094 Mar 12, 2014
thats where i am going to go from here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zimmerman Cleared AGAIN! 14 min josh 6
Anyone recognize this guy?? 18 min josh 37
Obama's Narcissism 49 min josh 18
Why Grandfathers are different. 1 hr josh 24
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr weary taxpayer 773
looking for someone Fri wildcat1979 1
Colburn's Pest Control (Sep '09) Jan 28 A colburns customer 5

Deer Park News Video

Deer Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST