Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23436 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

alpha and omega

Castroville, TX

#22061 Mar 11, 2014
Killswitch Engage is On a Rampage
siser hope

Castroville, TX

#22062 Mar 11, 2014
we gotta get the skeezy old slimy creeps off of this page.... they are the threats
victoria

Castroville, TX

#22063 Mar 11, 2014
how much longer will it be till we cross that mason Dixon line
victoria

Castroville, TX

#22064 Mar 11, 2014
pookie misses old spice fresh high endurance
Omg

De Leon, TX

#22065 Mar 11, 2014
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been drinking Republican P for so long, you don't know what the Truth is...
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifa...
This is so high school shit. Do you even have a life?Be kind, live each day as your last. This bickering is so meaningless. Live in your truth. Find yourself spiritually and you won't be so rude. We are all one. This is probably over your heads though. Nameste
ahhhhh Star Cott

Castroville, TX

#22066 Mar 11, 2014
How tha heck are ya buddy
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22067 Mar 11, 2014
YOu just made me smile.... I have been hoping you were alright for so long friend.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22068 Mar 11, 2014
I may be a single drop of rain but yet I do refrain... we all become one as we turn into rivers that rush to the sea.( From Sea To Shining Sea!)
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22069 Mar 11, 2014
hey hey hey girl wrote:
I may be a single drop of rain but yet I do refrain... we all become one as we turn into rivers that rush to the sea.( From Sea To Shining Sea!)
Great. Just go piss in your shoe and float away.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22070 Mar 11, 2014
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so high school shit. Do you even have a life?Be kind, live each day as your last. This bickering is so meaningless. Live in your truth. Find yourself spiritually and you won't be so rude. We are all one. This is probably over your heads though. Nameste
I will always be Rude to those who oppress the Poor, Steal from the Working Class, the Working Class, and give to the super rich...

Namaste.....
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22071 Mar 11, 2014
Omg where are you .... you ordered me ... dude.... make shure they all come back together please I would greatly appreciate that forever friend
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22072 Mar 11, 2014
they are sister hopes heart .... keep that in mind.... always hhwh gg. j. z . Turks head. HONEY and Milk
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22073 Mar 11, 2014
g.r. p I am going to bed. I will send out another text later. b4 u go to work.. BE SAFE LOVE <3 <-- you have my heart. I trust you with it
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22074 Mar 11, 2014
twin... your giving me a bad head ache... you must be upset ... or really close by... seriously chill out twin... my head is about to explode...N!. GRP! nat... love yall be safe ... going back to bed now... love yall
hey hey what

United States

#22075 Mar 12, 2014
I don't remember where Jennie is supposed to be..it's your headache...I was trying to sleep ..but you keep talking and talking ..dream a little...hope you feel better .. you will be back and so will I .. :)
victoria

Castroville, TX

#22077 Mar 12, 2014
alright babe. my head still hurts... like I said I think I broke my wrist.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22078 Mar 12, 2014
who died? seriously cuz people are really getting upset.....
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22079 Mar 12, 2014
I just got a letter in the mail... apparently a woman has had a baby under my name.... I wish I knew who it was ...
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22080 Mar 12, 2014
does this mean the baby is mine? lol ... the child is under my name but I didn't birth the child.... and seriously I am already looking for sister...
why why why

Maracaibo, Venezuela

#22081 Mar 12, 2014
Why keep bumping old stupid topics people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm bored! Tell me a joke! (May '13) 2 hr red dawn 12
Grammar Nazi (Aug '10) 2 hr Defiant1 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr sid 989
Oh man, President Trump?!?!?!?!? 18 hr fubar 5
Cruz and Kasich ore out. 18 hr Heavy Fed 5
So You Want Trump 19 hr josh 7
Hitlery (Mar '15) 22 hr fubar 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deer Park Mortgages