Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18678 Jun 29, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Have so much interest in me? You honor me. As I told Tex I’m the proud guest of the Sovereignty of Florida. They provide for all my needs. Set me up in the penthouse and wait on me hand and foot. Provide me with security and all I can eat. Leisure time is constant. Just loving it. Now if you want to visit or stop by to chat let me know as I will have to authorize my security guards to allow you to visit. They are very protective of me. So now what has that got to do with the ever increasing inequality policies of the right wing that is delivering us into some form of an Aristocratic government with an anarchist serfdom ? Ahh lights out. They are so attentive to me.. Got to get my full rest and sleep. Think I’ll go to the library tomorrow or just be lazy and order up what I desire…. Ta, Ta Bad To The Bone is playing. My favorite lullaby…
Ran into your smiling face a year ago, while looking up DWI drivers in Florida. Was looking to compare DWI stats in southern states to northern states. In any event, there you were.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#18679 Jun 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you possibly just get out of history for 2 minutes, to acknowledge current events? That's the problem with black people, like you - you have that victim mentality firmly emplanted and, if you can't profit from it - it doesn't exist.
We are not fighting Indians anymore, you jakass.
BTW, here's some info for ya: As of the 2010 US Census, the racial distribution in Texas was as follows: 70.4% of the population of Texas was White American; 11.8%, African American; 3.8%, Asian American; 0.7%, American Indian; 0.1%, native Hawaiian or Pacific islander only; 10.5% of the population were of some other race only; and 2.7% were of two or more races. Hispanics (of any race) were 37.6% of the population of the state, while Non-Hispanic Whites composed 45.3%.

English Americans predominate in eastern, central, and northern Texas; German Americans, in central and western Texas. African Americans, who historically made up one-third of the state population, are concentrated in parts of eastern Texas as well as in the Dallas-Fort Worth and Houston metropolitan areas.

Texas includes a diverse set of European ancestries, due both to historical patterns of settlement as well as contemporary dynamics. Frontier Texas saw settlements of Germans, particularly in Fredericksburg and New Braunfels. Many Dutch, Germans from Switzerland and Austria, Poles, Russians, Swedes, Norwegians, Czechs, Slovaks, Italians, and French immigrated at least in part because of the European revolutions of 1848. This immigration continued until World War I and the 1920s. The influence of these diverse European immigrants survives in the town names, architectural styles, music, and cuisine in Texas. Lavaca County, for example, is over one-quarter Czech American, Seguin has a large Slovak American community, and Nederland has many Dutch Americans whose ancestors immigrated from the Netherlands. In the 1980 United States Census the largest ancestry group reported in Texas was English, forming 3,083,323 or 27% of the population.[4] Their ancestry primarily goes back to the original thirteen colonies and for this reason many of them today simply claim "American" ancestry, though they are of predominately English stock."

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#18680 Jun 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporations control our government.
Jews own these corporations.
Equals: Jews control America.
How do you not understand that?
If that's not enough, you believe Jews to be the "chosen ones" right? Newsflash, Jews killed our savior, Jesus Christ.
They are waging a war against Christianity, they hate Jesus and the New Testament. Try reading a bible sometime, you will see how they are cursed by Jesus.
Jesus was a Jew. His mother was a Jew. Jews wept for Him while the Romans tortured Him. Had not Jesus been crucified, we could never have been forgiven our sins. Jesus said"Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do". Since Christ forgave, I reckon I should as well. You can do as you wish. Free choice....
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18681 Jun 29, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if the guards would just take away your computer, our eyes would get a rest from trying to parse so much gibberish.
Gibberish? I have the leisure to actually do research to my hearts content. Unlike your tabloid Tin Hat sources I can actually read books of quality. Then pass it on to nitwits such as yourself.
I find it superior to the waste of time of chasing red herring malarkey such as the FEMA concentration camps you are seeking. When you find one just what will it prove? Perhaps you may think it will validate your defiant ideology to authority? Nope will not. It does validate that one in continuous pursuits of validating tabloid foxy news is one easily manipulated and herded with simple stories of no substance other than to provoke your emotions. Emotions that you have no disciplines to control them. So others will. Now look up Stooge..
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18682 Jun 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus was a Jew. His mother was a Jew. Jews wept for Him while the Romans tortured Him. Had not Jesus been crucified, we could never have been forgiven our sins. Jesus said"Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do". Since Christ forgave, I reckon I should as well. You can do as you wish. Free choice....
Interesting comment. Jesus was a Jew that fulfilled the prophecy’s of his coming in accordance to the torah. Hmmm implying that these prophecy’s can predict the future. Gods can predict the future? So we are preordained to fate? So why would god want to continue to watch a rerun of the universe over and over again? Kind of boring way of existence.
Preordained to be sacrificed, by Jesus going into the house of god and attacking the “money merchants” destroying their tables and businesses. Roman law as we, do have laws against such matters. In those days they were not as liberal as today and up and away to the death penalty. Hmm Jesus committed suicide? Had pre knowledge and continued to pursue a death penalty act. Premeditated suicide. Paradox here. Is it not a taboo for religious individuals to commit suicide? Jesus is above the laws he proclaims to us? Would Jesus say then,“do as I preach and not as I do?”
One more example of my theory that god did not create man; man created god.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18683 Jun 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Friday, our local Fox news features "Viewers Voice" so people can call in and comment on news of the week.
Many called in about Paula Dean. You know, she was railroaded by blacks for saying something they didn't like.
All the pro-Paula calls were fro m blacks, who said she was being railroaded and they had never seen blacks act this way.
Then, there was a white caller. He was like "She's a racist and needs to be punished".
So, all this time I think blacks are terrorizing whites in America, making them silent.
Could it be, it's the damned white liberals, like Bernard, who are responsible for chaining white America? Blacks didn't complain about Paula Dean - white liberals did!
Now you are catching on. White liberals are the scum of the earth. Black people would hate liberals as much as I do, if they knew the truth about them.

I never even heard of Paula Dean until now, thanks to the liberal pigs doing what they do best. Root around in sh!t. In all honesty, the white liberals are the ones who have created all of the race problems in
this country.

We have differing viewpoints when it comes to race and nationality, but I lay the blame right where it belongs on scum like Burnt Rearend when
it comes to the war on whites. They are traitors to this country and to their own race.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18684 Jun 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ran into your smiling face a year ago, while looking up DWI drivers in Florida. Was looking to compare DWI stats in southern states to northern states. In any event, there you were.
What happened? First you said I was smirking and now you say smiling? Guess you found more than one of my pictures and mixed them up. The DUI one. Fun night. Me yelling out the window “You’ll never take me alive you CoppERS”! Alas they tranquilized me. Like a common animal. Good stuff though. Doc will give me some the more if I ask for it. Shh don’t tell anyone..
Ah “Desperado” is playing. Soothing and serene music don’t you think?
Yup and here I am. Penthouse with all accomadations at no cost. Free medical health care for life etc. Library, gym and No laundry to do or dishes to wash. Pampered am I..
Open to all. Hiding nothing. Right eye to eye with the veils of avatars all about me.
LOL… all these veils of avatars brings the visions of the subjugated females, of the Islamic faith with their veils.. LOL observe the veil of Truth on this thread. Easy to see what she is hiding. Now look at defiant’s veil and find more Truth in this one than in that one. Now as for your avatar? Ha, ha…

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#18685 Jun 29, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting comment. Jesus was a Jew that fulfilled the prophecy’s of his coming in accordance to the torah. Hmmm implying that these prophecy’s can predict the future. Gods can predict the future? So we are preordained to fate? So why would god want to continue to watch a rerun of the universe over and over again? Kind of boring way of existence.
Preordained to be sacrificed, by Jesus going into the house of god and attacking the “money merchants” destroying their tables and businesses. Roman law as we, do have laws against such matters. In those days they were not as liberal as today and up and away to the death penalty. Hmm Jesus committed suicide? Had pre knowledge and continued to pursue a death penalty act. Premeditated suicide. Paradox here. Is it not a taboo for religious individuals to commit suicide? Jesus is above the laws he proclaims to us? Would Jesus say then,“do as I preach and not as I do?”
It's good that you have a theory. Paradox? As soon as a person is born, they begin to die. Paradox? There is more to this than is dreamt of in your philosophy, my dear Forand.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18686 Jun 29, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is one more example of why liberals suck. You are actually more intolerant of other peoples faith and religion than the people
who belong to them.

I'm the family heathen that doesn't go to church or get into discussions about God. Yet, my Christian wife and family doesn't hound me about it.

My preference of church is nondenominational and anyone can attend. They only need to bring their own guns or fish poles.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18687 Jun 29, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are catching on. White liberals are the scum of the earth. Black people would hate liberals as much as I do, if they knew the truth about them.
I never even heard of Paula Dean until now, thanks to the liberal pigs doing what they do best. Root around in sh!t. In all honesty, the white liberals are the ones who have created all of the race problems in
this country.
We have differing viewpoints when it comes to race and nationality, but I lay the blame right where it belongs on scum like Burnt Rearend when
it comes to the war on whites. They are traitors to this country and to their own race.
Ah poor defiant is having a bad hair day. Cuddling up to his buddy Truth for affection. Fearing the worse. His white-ee’ race is going the way of the common minority. One less thing, that he can cling to, to boost his depleting self esteem. Such is the way of one that seeks ignorance for substance, for he shall find it. Truth and defiant hand in hand kissing on the threads…. Hey where is Tex. Could have one of them thar triangle soap operas going on here.. Stay tuned. I here the galloping hoofs of Tex’s horsee’..
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18688 Jun 29, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish? I have the leisure to actually do research to my hearts content. Unlike your tabloid Tin Hat sources I can actually read books of quality. Then pass it on to nitwits such as yourself.
I find it superior to the waste of time of chasing red herring malarkey such as the FEMA concentration camps you are seeking. When you find one just what will it prove? Perhaps you may think it will validate your defiant ideology to authority? Nope will not. It does validate that one in continuous pursuits of validating tabloid foxy news is one easily manipulated and herded with simple stories of no substance other than to provoke your emotions. Emotions that you have no disciplines to control them. So others will. Now look up Stooge..
OK, so what did I learn from this post?. You have lots of leisure time because you are too damn lazy to work and be productive at anything.

You limit news sources to Lame Stream Media of which Fox belongs. LSM doesn't report the advances of technology that will be used for people
control. They didn't report on FEMA detention centers. They don't report on the damage already being done to the economy by ObamaCare. They don't
give the full story on how peoples privacy and Constitutional rights are really being violated.

I don't even watch TV, so it appears that YOU are the stooge. You had better believe that I am anti-authoritarian. You damn liberal skunks might like the "cradle to grave" nanny state that you are trying to
create, but I don't.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18689 Jun 29, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is one more example of why liberals suck. You are actually more intolerant of other peoples faith and religion than the people
who belong to them.
I'm the family heathen that doesn't go to church or get into discussions about God. Yet, my Christian wife and family doesn't hound me about it.
My preference of church is nondenominational and anyone can attend. They only need to bring their own guns or fish poles.

Your comment is as paradoxical as usual. Sucking face is being demonstrated by you and Truth. Then with a weak imagination you project your sucking to liberal. Your projector is running again. You have no conception to how I measure tolerance of various religions, so all of that part of your comment is moot, as usual.
Admits to being a heathen and does not discuss god and yet here he is? Discussing religion. That your family has given up on you I can understand.
Nondenominational is in line with your low opinion of all authorities. Childhood phase that you have not been able to mature out of. Fishing and guns amplifies that. Good old country BOY on the shaded banks of the river. Nostalgic isn’t it.
Your family does not HOUND you? Yup… forgot the country boy on the shaded banks with his gun, fishing pole and his old hound dog.
Thanks for the invite but will decline. Those were the days of a childhood and I have moved on.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18690 Jun 29, 2013
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Noooo, let him keep the computer and tap away. The only thing I would change would be let him have a treadmill, hook it up to a generator and if him wants to enlighten us with his wisdom, let him get in shape at the same time. I'd also change that diet a bit, a more traditional one of oh, say, yep, you got it, B&W. If all the "spas" like his did that, this country COULD get rid of coal and stop "climate change". Think about, he could help all of mankind and gloat all the while.
LOL!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18691 Jun 29, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah poor defiant is having a bad hair day. Cuddling up to his buddy Truth for affection. Fearing the worse. His white-ee’ race is going the way of the common minority. One less thing, that he can cling to, to boost his depleting self esteem. Such is the way of one that seeks ignorance for substance, for he shall find it. Truth and defiant hand in hand kissing on the threads…. Hey where is Tex. Could have one of them thar triangle soap operas going on here.. Stay tuned. I here the galloping hoofs of Tex’s horsee’..
The white race isn't going anywhere, but you liberal maggots are the root of all of the problems in this country and the race issue is just one of
them.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18692 Jun 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It's good that you have a theory. Paradox? As soon as a person is born, they begin to die. Paradox? There is more to this than is dreamt of in your philosophy, my dear Forand.
Confusing, is all this comment projects. Theory’s are paradox’s? LOL Grasping at straws at best. Life carries only one guarantee, it will end. That’s a paradox? Oh! I know, you have been sipping at that Tea POT again. Self medicating are yee? Now off to something about dreams and philosophies? Just what is this “more” you are alluding to ? Arbitrary to say the least. Get back to us after your munchies phase. I’m getting high on sunshine.. Johnny Denver playing…
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18693 Jun 29, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment is as paradoxical as usual. Sucking face is being demonstrated by you and Truth. Then with a weak imagination you project your sucking to liberal. Your projector is running again. You have no conception to how I measure tolerance of various religions, so all of that part of your comment is moot, as usual.
Admits to being a heathen and does not discuss god and yet here he is? Discussing religion. That your family has given up on you I can understand.
Nondenominational is in line with your low opinion of all authorities. Childhood phase that you have not been able to mature out of. Fishing and guns amplifies that. Good old country BOY on the shaded banks of the river. Nostalgic isn’t it.
Your family does not HOUND you? Yup… forgot the country boy on the shaded banks with his gun, fishing pole and his old hound dog.
Thanks for the invite but will decline. Those were the days of a childhood and I have moved on.
WTF?. Who invited you to anything?. After all, your only "recreation" is being the pivot man for a liberal circle-jerk. You should be ecstatic that your kind can get married now.

Congrats. Next thing we know is that the A-sodomites will be able to marry their favorite farm animal and even have ObamaCare coverage on
it. Liberal utopia at its finest.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18694 Jun 29, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Confusing, is all this comment projects. Theory’s are paradox’s? LOL Grasping at straws at best. Life carries only one guarantee, it will end. That’s a paradox? Oh! I know, you have been sipping at that Tea POT again. Self medicating are yee? Now off to something about dreams and philosophies? Just what is this “more” you are alluding to ? Arbitrary to say the least. Get back to us after your munchies phase. I’m getting high on sunshine.. Johnny Denver playing…
Heres another philosophy lesson for you. Liberals are to the quality of life in this country as the sh!t stains are to a bed sheet.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18695 Jun 29, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so what did I learn from this post?. You have lots of leisure time because you are too damn lazy to work and be productive at anything.
You limit news sources to Lame Stream Media of which Fox belongs. LSM doesn't report the advances of technology that will be used for people
control. They didn't report on FEMA detention centers. They don't report on the damage already being done to the economy by ObamaCare. They don't
give the full story on how peoples privacy and Constitutional rights are really being violated.
I don't even watch TV, so it appears that YOU are the stooge. You had better believe that I am anti-authoritarian. You damn liberal skunks might like the "cradle to grave" nanny state that you are trying to
create, but I don't.
You learn very little in all that you survey. Retired, grants me the unlimited leisure time. Some I use to accommodate my surrounding associates and some for researching for new knowledge and then a little bit for nitwits like you and the occasional intellectuals that come along. Whatever remains goes into some woodworking hobbies and advancing my solar garden as well as my various vegetated gardens . Now you? Ho Hum on some shaded river bank with your gun, fishing pole and your old blue hound dog.
Where I obtain my information, you have no idea on that as well. Most of it is derived by BOOKS that I read. Stuff that can not fit in your LSM sources. Oh ! By the way the LMS did do a report on the FEMA concentration camps. I even sent you their site to link up to on CBS. Just one more thing you can not allow for you are the “One”.Much of which I read can not be shared through the LSM because the majority of its audience would and or incapable to comprehend what is in these books. As you so proudly prove with every comment you inspire us with.
Anti authoritarian carries a flaw in its fundamentals. You would have to be “The One” and only “One”. No other is above you in any form or way. Thus education is with low tolerance with you. The more the protégée an author’s knowledge is, the more you are unable to comprehend and the more you backslide into your abysses of less education. Less knowledge, wisdom, empathy, and so on. Rendering 99% of your value on subject matter as frivolous, irrelevant, etc,..
Your cradle/grave/nonsense is an excellent example of the depth of your comprehension and knowledge is on that subject.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#18696 Jun 29, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get upset Bernie.You don't read Shakespeare? I vote for Obama, and they say I'm"Tea Party"! You take yourself too seriously old boy. If you're listening to the erstwhile pilot John Denver, I'd seriously question your taste in music as well. To an extent we're all just blind and searching Forand. Your path has taken you to where you are currently. Mine takes me elsewhere. As for paradox, the UNIVERSE abounds in it, which makes this existence all the sweeter!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#18697 Jun 29, 2013
DEFIANT your observation on American media is well taken. I get most of my news from foreign media sources. American media, besides being inaccurate, is highly provincial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KKK in Deer Park (Jan '10) 7 hr Mom41 130
Cosby 14 hr Nini23 34
Homeland? 15 hr Elaine 16
LaPorte Post Office Fri Josh 5
What makes you a racist? Fri Josh 80
Dear Josh: Fri Josh 3
Your not smart enough Thu Heavy Fed 1

Deer Park News Video

Deer Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Deer Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Deer Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season