Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 762)

Showing posts 15,221 - 15,240 of20,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
POS

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for posting this... I could be labeled a terrorist... INTERPOL could come and arrest me... take me away with no due process... and I would never be heard from again.
All nice and neat... and avoiding any semblance or representation my Constitutional rights.
Good maybe they send your Lutefisk eating but back to europe.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good maybe they send your Lutefisk eating but back to europe.
My heritage on this continent can be traced back as far as yours can... I am sure of that.

You should educate yourself before you open your mouth.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

No one has a better claim on this continent that someone of mixed heritage!!
POS

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for posting this... I could be labeled a terrorist... INTERPOL could come and arrest me... take me away with no due process... and I would never be heard from again.
All nice and neat... and avoiding any semblance or representation my Constitutional rights.
Interpol, is far fetched. Remember, Obummer past a law, that can hold in a undisclosed prison you without charges if you are a threat to national security. Our freedoms are disappearing.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text>Interpol, is far fetched. Remember, Obummer past a law, that can hold in a undisclosed prison you without charges if you are a threat to national security. Our freedoms are disappearing.
But see... THIS way... his hands are clean, at least to the average American who believes everything the media tells them.
Just let me fish

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you hit the nail square on the head but many of us know that but know not what to do. Resist? How? LMAO only it ain't funny. Likely any resistance will be the end of your life. I plan to resist for all it's worth. I am not going down without a fight unless they shoot me first and they may so whatever ...I see they shut down some websites that have been talking too much.
Just let me fish

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I'm not in San Jose, California but thanks Topix for the cover. They can find you anywhere in a NY minute though.
Just let me fish

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text>Interpol, is far fetched. Remember, Obummer past a law, that can hold in a undisclosed prison you without charges if you are a threat to national security. Our freedoms are disappearing.
No Sir interpol is not far fetched. They are here and you just better be aware of that. We have been sold out.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

LOLOL
You boys are so dramatic.
Advisor

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

If you are mediocre, but want to be the governor of a state, move to Texas. Texans will accept anyone with a pulse as their governor.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Inerpol is nothing new, why are you only now concerned with it. I will do some more checking into this allegid order Obama has supposidly enacted.
POS

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Advisor wrote:
If you are mediocre, but want to be the governor of a state, move to Texas. Texans will accept anyone with a pulse as their governor.
I see in NY, you need a governor, to tell you how much you should consume. We in Texas, can still purchase a big gulp, without breaking the law. Com-on-down ya'll, sit a spell. MORONS!!!
POS

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
But see... THIS way... his hands are clean, at least to the average American who believes everything the media tells them.
Good point. Not all Americans are blind and deaf.
Advisor

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text>I see in NY, you need a governor, to tell you how much you should consume. We in Texas, can still purchase a big gulp, without breaking the law. Com-on-down ya'll, sit a spell. MORONS!!!
You meant the mayor of NYC, not the governor. But, don't let the facts get in the way of your need to express yourself. So, who is the moron?
J Mac

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Legalize marijuana already
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Continued violations of The Constitution and abuse of Executive Orders and Priviledge should result in impeachment, and/or felony charges. Too long has abuse of power by those in the White House been tolerated. Well unless you get a BJ in the Oval Office. Is that worse than violating The Constitution? I think not. Why is Congress and The Supreme Court not all over this? Abortion, taxes, and the health care are all worthy of their time and effort, but violations of The Constitution are not. WRONG!

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Advisor wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant the mayor of NYC, not the governor. But, don't let the facts get in the way of your need to express yourself. So, who is the moron?
Actually Advisor, his point remains valid....whether the governor of New York state, or the mayor of NYC...he just identified the wrong politician...

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Advisor wrote:
Recent pulse, that is...

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Defiant....someone told me..that NRC had passed away....I very much hope that is a lie....but I just don't know...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Texan wrote:
Inerpol is nothing new, why are you only now concerned with it. I will do some more checking into this allegid order Obama has supposidly enacted.
No, Interpol is not new... but they have never before been allowed to circumvent US law before.

Now they don't even have to follow our Constitution... we effectively have ZERO Constitutional rights!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,221 - 15,240 of20,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Deer Park Discussions

Search the Deer Park Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 34 min Romes not built n a day 16,017
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hey 678
The Education Spending Lie. 3 hr Annuit Coeptis 2
big d 4 hr LOL 3
Ted Cruz campaign ad. 7 hr Defiant1 26
Where kid jester munchie, Charlie boy 7 hr ggg 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 14 hr oithere 585
•••
•••

Deer Park News Video

•••
•••

Deer Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••