Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23484 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23859 Jul 23, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Partial butt abortion is very rarely performed anywhere in a America ,and the few places it is legal, there are very specific criteria mostly for the protection of the mother's health or wife. Forcing women to have unwanted babies is cruel to both the mother and the unborn fetus. Perry turned down expanded Medicaid that would have cost the state nothing for the first few years and then the feds were going to pick up most of the costs going forward. Most of the women who seek out abortions are poor and realize they are in no position to raise a child. Please show your sincerity and adopt an unwanted American child.
Has anyone adopted YOU yet?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23860 Jul 23, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Partial butt abortion is very rarely performed anywhere in a America ,and the few places it is legal, there are very specific criteria mostly for the protection of the mother's health or wife. Forcing women to have unwanted babies is cruel to both the mother and the unborn fetus. Perry turned down expanded Medicaid that would have cost the state nothing for the first few years and then the feds were going to pick up most of the costs going forward. Most of the women who seek out abortions are poor and realize they are in no position to raise a child. Please show your sincerity and adopt an unwanted American child.
Feds pick up costs with taxpayers money fool. I'm sick of paying for freeloaders and the truly worthless.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23862 Jul 23, 2014
fubar wrote:
You are so damn clueless. Louisiana had to cut state funding to higher ed by 60 PERCENT in two years time because the Feds went back on their promise to reimburse medicaid expenses. They lie to get you to expand and then later go back on their promise to pay. What has Obama said that has NOT been a lie?(I ask this because it would be a much shorter list than the actual lies).
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23863 Jul 23, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Vampires are not real. Secondly when they are "glorified" they are almost all rich. It's a republican utopia , with the rich feeding off the poor.
It's the propaganda machine glorifying having NO responsibility and being PERVERTED and DEMON POSSESSED and living off of others. There are a lot more DEMS in the "1 percent" than repubs. And the repubs in the 1 percent are not even conservative. Lying, leeching, loser "liberals". That's what they represent.(And they PERVERT young kids, just like Marxists).

BTW, you never answered me about teaching the 5-year olds to worship Obama Um Um Um. You said there was no Marxists propaganda in government schools and I gave you a link to the video.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23864 Jul 23, 2014
fubar wrote:
Partial birth...mother's health or life......
The baby is OUTSIDE the mother. Sometimes CRYING. And they kill it. Anyone who could do such a thing and call it "medicine" is not someone anyone should want their family members to go to for treatment. that person has no soul and no conscience. The same goes for everyone that thinks its okay.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23865 Jul 23, 2014
Oh no. Can it be true? The little "babies" crawling across the border are murderers and rapists and thieves and cop killers? Only about 10 to 20 percent of the border crossers are "unaccompanied minors". The rest are drug dealers and violent predators;. you know, Democrats.

If there were justice in this world these people would only target Marxists. Sadly they will infest the LEGAL Hispanic population and give them hell.

Texas Attorney General: Immigrants Crossing Border Illegally Are Raping, Killing In Texas
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/07/22/texas-...

Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#23866 Jul 23, 2014
tejas students are being turned away from all
Major prestigious university s cause of tejas schools where they have trouble seperating fact from from fiction and are the butts of all jokes from other students .now another perry win means tejas loses again. 14 million to spend on derelicts ti watch the border while students become the butt of all jokes.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23867 Jul 23, 2014
Strel wrote:
I think it is really cute that Perry got glasses to try and appear smarter.
Ha! He is smarter, in spite of glasses. Face it, the entire country is waiting for approval from Texas. We rule!

Location hidden

#23868 Jul 23, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan was busy having Nancy wipe the drool off his face. Dementia is a tough road to travel.
Even while struggling with Altimeters, Reagan was best President since WW2. Nancy wiping his face, is far more respectable, than Monica blowing Bill.

Location hidden

#23869 Jul 23, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You can call immigration and report the people who hire undocumented workers. If the illegals are wearing out the roads and bridges then they must be buying cars and gas from somewhere. I am quite sure you have friends who hire illegals, turn them in. I pity you and the hate you wallow around in, it must be exhausting.
You know nothing, except the crap they feed you which, you gleefully gobble up.

I knew an illegal alien who was running a business. He was turned into ICE 3 times but, no one ever showed up. It does no good to call them in.
Illegals are buying new cars because of the Gov and corporations who make it possible.
It is possible because of liberals like you, who want illegals to have easy access to our country. You are a traitor to the US.

Location hidden

#23870 Jul 23, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I never realized Minnesota was a hot bend of illegally immigration.
Minnesota? What do I care about MInnesota? I am a Texan, in Texas whereas, you are not.

LOLOL, you stupid Liberal Ex-Texan, whisked away to CA. LOl, Good riddance you liberal turd.
Just send us some of those conservative Californians. You can beat yourself to the liberal drums.

Location hidden

#23871 Jul 23, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dear: if you served, you would know that Bush deserted.
Bush left without permission without any intention of coming back.
Bergdorf, at worst, may have gone AWOL.
I did serve. That's why I know what a deserter is. And, the issue isn't Bush, it's Bergdorf.
He is a deserter.

Location hidden

#23872 Jul 23, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
While you take your puffing to rest stops everywhere.
You're here, you're queer, happy for you, Shug.
Is this a new rule? If someone calls another queer, he must also be a queer?
Takes one to know one, kindergartner?
I call many people inflammatory names. Maybe I'm a queer black from one country who sucks Obama in another country? Oh wait, I'm illegal too, right?

I miss the times when politics were simpler.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#23873 Jul 23, 2014
Liberal farts are welcome in most Greek restaurants....

Location hidden

#23874 Jul 23, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea... not to many are jealous of your mental acumen... Forrest... maybe a few of your classmates in the paste and safety scissors class.
You liberals are the ones making all the dumb-ass rules.You have degraded everything America believes in. Best thing to happen, would be you liberals sit down and shut up, while real Americans decide the fate of our country which, you don't deserve..

Location hidden

#23875 Jul 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
U mad bro?.. LOL..@ a thin skinned tard.
Lol, Liberals call to fight, then hide behind the couch. How the hell did they get a voice?
Ugg

Dallas, TX

#23876 Jul 23, 2014
Typical politician
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#23877 Jul 23, 2014
You will be caught if you hide behind the couch to release a fart
Sheep

United States

#23878 Jul 23, 2014
The best part of all this bickering, it keeps you distracted. Do you really think anyone in office in Washington, or Texas for that matter, really cares what you think? Oh they'll talk a good game, typically right before election time, but once elected what do they do? And all you idiots are more concerned about "your team" being right than what is best for our country. Guess what, it isn't an all or nothing thing, if I'm a republican, I don't have to agree with all things republican, same goes for democrats. But you people think you won't be thought of as a "real" whatever if you don't buy and promote that sides views. If you want to know what's destroying and deviding our nation, look in the mirror, don't worry whatever "side" your on and whatever political big mouth that spews crap that you so eagerly can't wait to eat, approves. Try to have an opinion based on facts people, and having one of your own, for once

Location hidden

#23879 Jul 23, 2014
Pro all life wrote:
How many of you "pro life" hypocrites had meat to eat today?
I'm so pro life I don't even eat honey.
How about some Christians try acting like Christ, instead of Satan?
I'm pro-life but, I love hamburgers. Are you saying that my hamburger has babies in it?
Stop using Christianity to support your arguments, Christianity is against abortion, not for it. Note: Catholics are not Christian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prepare for HILLARBEAST 1 hr Defiant1 3
Michelle Obama's Speech and O'Reilly 10 hr Heavy Fed 11
the CLINTON FOUNDATION 15 hr Defiant1 24
List of Obama's sealed and unreleased records (Mar '12) 18 hr red dawn 118
Two Peaceful Revolutions Cheated!!! 20 hr red dawn 10
Russia Are You Listening? 20 hr red dawn 3
Hitlery admits deleting 30,000 emails! (Mar '15) 20 hr DP Cassie 10

Deer Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance