Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23194 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23352 Jul 4, 2014
here you go wrote:
The last election taught me everything I needed to know.
Romney offered JOBS.
Obama offered CHECKS.
The results show there are now more people that VOTE for a living than there are people that WORK for a living.
Congratulations freeloaders!
Thank all of the foreign interest groups who worked hard and spent a lot of money to keep O-Butthole in power.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23353 Jul 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
O-Butthole does whatever he damn well pleases because the Republicans are equally as worthless. They whine and make noises to try to appease the public who is tired of being screwed over. Yet, they do nothing.
The whole damn lot of them needs to swing for being the treasonous bastards that they are.
People need to get away from the Dems vs Repubs mentality and start thinking like Americans for a change.
Amen brotha. This morning I was thinking about all the presidents during my lifetime (50 years). Only Reagan was half way decent. And he drastically increased social security taxes and provided amnesty based on the promise that the border would be secure. He was duped of course.

Last year every nickel I earned from January through the end of June went straight to the federal government. Now how is that not slavery if someone else gets 6 months of my pay?
brad

Marlborough, CT

#23354 Jul 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Hardly....JULY MARK'S 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS OF JOB GROWTH IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR.....
And THAT was determined to be a lie.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23355 Jul 4, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
And THAT was determined to be a lie.
...Please...PROVE IT'S A LIE???....or shutthefuckup.....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23356 Jul 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Please...PROVE IT'S A LIE???....or shutthefuckup.....
Prove it's not a lie. Post links to substantiate your claims or you can just STFU.
Ya Left Wing Loon dirtbag.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23357 Jul 4, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brotha. This morning I was thinking about all the presidents during my lifetime (50 years). Only Reagan was half way decent. And he drastically increased social security taxes and provided amnesty based on the promise that the border would be secure. He was duped of course.
Last year every nickel I earned from January through the end of June went straight to the federal government. Now how is that not slavery if someone else gets 6 months of my pay?
I was nine years old when JFK was shot in Dallas. This country is NOT the same country I grew up in . It's the frigging twilight zone now.

A job is nothing more than a modern day form of slavery. We are supporting a bunch of gawd dam parasites.
The milk man

Los Angeles, CA

#23358 Jul 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
O-Butthole does whatever he damn well pleases because the Republicans are equally as worthless. They whine and make noises to try to appease the public who is tired of being screwed over. Yet, they do nothing.
The whole damn lot of them needs to swing for being the treasonous bastards that they are.
People need to get away from the Dems vs Repubs mentality and start thinking like Americans for a change.
dear defiant hello ma,am i need some help settin off bottle rockets so may i borrow YO BUTTHOLE darling for the rockets to fly up ??
brad

Marlborough, CT

#23359 Jul 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Please...PROVE IT'S A LIE???....or shutthefuckup.....
You'd just use the old ClinTOON defense of," I guess it depends on what your definition of job growth is,,,is,,,eh Bubba?

LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23360 Jul 4, 2014
The milk man wrote:
<quoted text> dear defiant hello ma,am i need some help settin off bottle rockets so may i borrow YO BUTTHOLE darling for the rockets to fly up ??
Why do you need to ask someone in Texas when SanFagCisco is just like a 4th of July hotdog crammed with lips and a__holes?.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23361 Jul 5, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
So you object to your taxes paying a soldier's pay. Freedom isn't free ,ask defiant. So you want to be a freeloader but are mad because you're not? If you don't want to pay your taxes , then you are a wannabe freeloader. Do you promise not to use any public drinking water, trash,public roadways, anything shipped by train , ship or airline. You want to pay the higher ,true cost of the food you eat. The protection of the police ,fire and EMT s in most of the country. I could go on and on.

Reagan traded arms to terrorist and used the money to pay death squads in central and south America. Which started the problems that has led to people ,to spend all their money to get their children to a safer more caring country(USA).

Reagan also showed the terrorist that if they make America bleed there is a chance we will cut and run , the way Reagan cut and ran after the Beirut bombing.

Let's just stick to facts and leave out the mindless name calling(defiant).
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23362 Jul 5, 2014
The milk man wrote:
<quoted text> dear defiant hello ma,am i need some help settin off bottle rockets so may i borrow YO BUTTHOLE darling for the rockets to fly up ??
Defiant is a top, you can tell by the way he helps his sheep over the fence.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23363 Jul 5, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So you object to your taxes paying a soldier's pay. Freedom isn't free ,ask defiant. So you want to be a freeloader but are mad because you're not? If you don't want to pay your taxes , then you are a wannabe freeloader. Do you promise not to use any public drinking water, trash,public roadways, anything shipped by train , ship or airline. You want to pay the higher ,true cost of the food you eat. The protection of the police ,fire and EMT s in most of the country. I could go on and on.
Reagan traded arms to terrorist and used the money to pay death squads in central and south America. Which started the problems that has led to people ,to spend all their money to get their children to a safer more caring country(USA).
Reagan also showed the terrorist that if they make America bleed there is a chance we will cut and run , the way Reagan cut and ran after the Beirut bombing.
It is impossible for me to freeload. I grew up dirt poor and the way I got "stuff" like the other kids who got handouts from their parents was to start working when I was 10 years old. I would not know how NOT to work. It was how I was brought up. But all the other kids in the neighborhood didn't freeload off of my work. They either worked for themselves or they got their needs met by FAMILY (the way it should be). What do you have against WORK anyway? Don't you have ANY sense of responsibility for yourself and those you bring into this world?

That being said, little government leads to big freedoms and big government leads to little freedoms. That's why the founders of this nation wanted small, limited government at the federal level and for the states to mostly take care of and govern themselves.

The main purpose of government should be to protect us against enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. My dad fought in WWII. So I am not against the military. What I am against is the government creating wealth transfer programs that encourage single women to become bastard factories and get government checks if the father stays out of the picture. In the old days families took care of each other. We didn't turn to the taxpayers to pay our way through life. Now nearly 40% of whites and 70% of blacks are born out of wedlock. These "programs" are nothing more than a way for certain politicians to buy votes.

What happened in Detroit is about to happen in this entire country. Hard-working providers for their families and people of means that invest in businesses are about to vote with their feet, close businesses and quit investing and leave the lazy to fend for themselves. It won't be pretty.

You see, when small businesses close down every business becomes Microsoft. They could care a less about you. They don't need you. They can have horrible inferior products and you are basically stuck with them or someone like them. Small businesses need their customers so they actually have a strong motivation to be good at what they do. When everyone has to go to a giant corporation with little or no competition for everything, we will be like the Soviet Union used to be.

A great example of trusting "government" to do things is ACA. A lot of the people enrolled via ACA exchanges are either not paying or are getting subsidized. That means the working people are paying even more to cover themselves AND everyone else's.(Where I work has just been put on notice of another 10% increase in premiums.) But, of course, we were all supposed to save $2,500 per year right? and we would be able to keep our doctor, right? And if we liked the policy we had, we could keep what we had, right?

Only a true dumbass would think the same people who can't even deliver mail without losing billions and billions of dollars could then turn around and reduce the costs and increase the efficiency of healthcare via a government takeover. Or anything for that matter.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23364 Jul 5, 2014
What I am about to suggest would probably cause full-scale rioting in the streets by half of the people in this country (the half that refuse to work and are not responsible for themselves):

All welfare should be converted into WORKfare. For every $10 in monthly benefits received, you have to work 1 hour. So if your HUD and EBT and medicaid and Obama Phone costs the taxpayers $1600 per month, then the recipient will have to work 160 hours per month to get it. Then, like all normal people, if the recipient doesn't want to work that much they will have to decide what to cut out (like working people with actual budgets). Also, workfare would weed out the people who just have kids to avoid work and responsibility (because more kids means more needed benefits and requires more work) while still taking care of the decent people who are just down on their luck, in between jobs or have had their hours cut due to Obamacare. The government should never tax working people to make being a "bastard factory" a popular career path. The work can be required of the woman only or shared between the mother and father at the request of the woman (being forced to work to support their own kids might make some "men" think twice about not taking precautions and would make them personally responsible for their actions). Also, since the recipients will have to work anyway, this may provide some motivation to improve their work skills so that they would be able to handle better jobs. This would perhaps be the first step in the process to get people responsible for themselves and their actions again in this country.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23365 Jul 5, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So you object to your taxes paying a soldier's pay. Freedom isn't free ,ask defiant. So you want to be a freeloader but are mad because you're not? If you don't want to pay your taxes , then you are a wannabe freeloader. Do you promise not to use any public drinking water, trash,public roadways, anything shipped by train , ship or airline. You want to pay the higher ,true cost of the food you eat. The protection of the police ,fire and EMT s in most of the country. I could go on and on.
That's actually pretty funny. Reminding an actual taxpayer of what he is SUPPOSED to be paying for while the same taxpayer is also paying for all of the lazy deadbeats in this country using everything for free.

To hell with the freeloaders. No work, no eat and go die in the street. Worthless parasites anyway.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23366 Jul 5, 2014
here you go wrote:
What I am about to suggest would probably cause full-scale rioting in the streets by half of the people in this country (the half that refuse to work and are not responsible for themselves):
All welfare should be converted into WORKfare. For every $10 in monthly benefits received, you have to work 1 hour. So if your HUD and EBT and medicaid and Obama Phone costs the taxpayers $1600 per month, then the recipient will have to work 160 hours per month to get it. Then, like all normal people, if the recipient doesn't want to work that much they will have to decide what to cut out (like working people with actual budgets). Also, workfare would weed out the people who just have kids to avoid work and responsibility (because more kids means more needed benefits and requires more work) while still taking care of the decent people who are just down on their luck, in between jobs or have had their hours cut due to Obamacare. The government should never tax working people to make being a "bastard factory" a popular career path. The work can be required of the woman only or shared between the mother and father at the request of the woman (being forced to work to support their own kids might make some "men" think twice about not taking precautions and would make them personally responsible for their actions). Also, since the recipients will have to work anyway, this may provide some motivation to improve their work skills so that they would be able to handle better jobs. This would perhaps be the first step in the process to get people responsible for themselves and their actions again in this country.
ol

Personal responsibility is counter productive to the goals of the elite. It takes away their ability to control the population. Only problem is that we are stuck footing the bill for deadbeats and parasites who are of no vaue.

Liberals also like the dependance on social programs. They get richer while pretending to "help".
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23367 Jul 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>ol
Personal responsibility is counter productive to the goals of the elite. It takes away their ability to control the population. Only problem is that we are stuck footing the bill for deadbeats and parasites who are of no vaue.
Liberals also like the dependance on social programs. They get richer while pretending to "help".
Yes. These Marxists always say we need more "education" and "programs". But looking around, it just seems what many people are lacking is a conscience.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23368 Jul 6, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
It is impossible for me to freeload. I grew up dirt poor and the way I got "stuff" like the other kids who got handouts from their parents was to start working when I was 10 years old. I would not know how NOT to work. It was how I was brought up. But all the other kids in the neighborhood didn't freeload off of my work. They either worked for themselves or they got their needs met by FAMILY (the way it should be). What do you have against WORK anyway? Don't you have ANY sense of responsibility for yourself and those you bring into this world?
That being said, little government leads to big freedoms and big government leads to little freedoms. That's why the founders of this nation wanted small, limited government at the federal level and for the states to mostly take care of and govern themselves.
The main purpose of government should be to protect us against enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. My dad fought in WWII. So I am not against the military. What I am against is the government creating wealth transfer programs that encourage single women to become bastard factories and get government checks if the father stays out of the picture. In the old days families took care of each other. We didn't turn to the taxpayers to pay our way through life. Now nearly 40% of whites and 70% of blacks are born out of wedlock. These "programs" are nothing more than a way for certain politicians to buy votes.
What happened in Detroit is about to happen in this entire country. Hard-working providers for their families and people of means that invest in businesses are about to vote with their feet, close businesses and quit investing and leave the lazy to fend for themselves. It won't be pretty.
You see, when small businesses close down every business becomes Microsoft. They could care a less about you. They don't need you. They can have horrible inferior products and you are basically stuck with them or someone like them. Small businesses need their customers so they actually have a strong motivation to be good at what they do. When everyone has to go to a giant corporation with little or no competition for everything, we will be like the Soviet Union used to be.
A great example of trusting "government" to do things is ACA. A lot of the people enrolled via ACA exchanges are either not paying or are getting subsidized. That means the working people are paying even more to cover themselves AND everyone else's.(Where I work has just been put on notice of another 10% increase in premiums.) But, of course, we were all supposed to save $2,500 per year right? and we would be able to keep our doctor, right? And if we liked the policy we had, we could keep what we had, right?
Only a true dumbass would think the same people who can't even deliver mail without losing billions and billions of dollars could then turn around and reduce the costs and increase the efficiency of healthcare via a government takeover. Or anything for that matter.
I didn't call you a freeloader. Everyone has at least one thing and probably many things that they don't want their tax money spent on. Our founding fathers were dealing with a tiny country and were only concerned with male cardholders. They cared very little for the poor and almost nothing about women. The world has changed in ways they never could have dreamed of. Obviously the country is more important than the individual states, as we are all American citizens.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23369 Jul 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't call you a freeloader. Everyone has at least one thing and probably many things that they don't want their tax money spent on. Our founding fathers were dealing with a tiny country and were only concerned with male cardholders. They cared very little for the poor and almost nothing about women. The world has changed in ways they never could have dreamed of. Obviously the country is more important than the individual states, as we are all American citizens.
Now we have states filled with freeloaders just like you to make up this country. Uncle Sugar is every freeloaders friend.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23370 Jul 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't call you a freeloader. Everyone has at least one thing and probably many things that they don't want their tax money spent on. Our founding fathers were dealing with a tiny country and were only concerned with male cardholders. They cared very little for the poor and almost nothing about women. The world has changed in ways they never could have dreamed of. Obviously the country is more important than the individual states, as we are all American citizens.
Unfortunately, it also means that both political parties don't evolve at the same time.....or even century....lol....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23371 Jul 6, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately, it also means that both political parties don't evolve at the same time.....or even century....lol....
That brings up a question. Did liberals evolve from chimps or did chimps evolve from liberals?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deer Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis Hastert 3 hr Whatsamattayou 9
Black people becoming more agressive? 3 hr red dawn 24
Fubar, did you quit the KKK? 3 hr girl, please 27
Donald Trump' s Guaranteed Sure Fire Way To Bri... 3 hr red dawn 7
Texas Floods: God's Punishment for Electing Cru... 20 hr Defiant1 21
I am so sorry... (Apr '14) 23 hr Heavy Fed 68
heavy (Jun '10) 23 hr Heavy Fed 7
More from around the web

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE